Hows the traction control on your bike /dbt/?

hows the traction control on your bike /dbt/?

who /pureskill/ here?

Only driver aid I have is ABS. Traction control isn't available at my price point.

It's all in the wrist.

That's not a driver aid. It's a way to teach you bad habits and make you scared of anything old.

Good. I don't lean on it but it's good when you're on pure summer tyres in the middle of a cold wet winter.

Does my bike look like it needs one? Slow, heavy and comfy.

Even mopeds can be affected by wet white road paint my dude.

don't even have a tach, let alone traction control.

None on mine, it'd be good to have though in this shitty weather, could get a lot more riding out of it.

True, but TC doesn´t give you more friction between the tyre and road(paint). You learn quickly to not to ride on road markings. 26 years on the saddle btw(yeah, I´m old).

Which is totally ok, predictable, controllable, and can actually be fun!
Having your rear tire slip is not a bad thing. You can do a hell of a burnout with a 50cc moped.

It's controllable.
"Aids" to mitigate these effects only make the bike do things other than what the rider told it to do, which impairs learning how to react appropriately.
Which inhibits proper awareness of hazards.

Watch out for diagonal railroad crossings in the wet. And paint. And gravel. And Everything.

God, you're on a motorcycle. Own what you are doing.

It's in the name though, Traction control, it is used to dole out power and reduce slippage as a race car driver once said "it's stability control into corners and traction control out of corners"

That was a shit racecar driver.

Your vehicle should do what you tell it to do.

Anything else, is SHIT

Well, as it is said around here:"Let all flowers bloom". Personally I like that the bike is under my control and not TC´s control, but if you like TC, that´s cool too.
I don´t like driving aids in my car either. It´s most likely due to the fact that I started my riding and driving in an era that didn´t have driving/riding aids and they feel unnatural to me.

Or I could be an edgelord and say:"It´s skill into the corners and skill out of the corners".

also

so, if i have steering damper on my bike, i'm a /noskill/ numale soyboy liberal cuck?

No, but your bike has less than optimal steering geometry.

Yes, my bike has no nanny aids, not even fuel injection.
real men can adjust carbs

I get nervous when it's wet.

N/A

Don't even have ABS

mine's called a steering bar