Is this the beginning of the end of the jap-german domination?

Is this the beginning of the end of the jap-german domination?

Other urls found in this thread:

thedrive.com/sheetmetal/12728/gm-might-kill-off-6-models-including-the-cadillac-ct6-chevy-volt-and-chevy-impala
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No.

I read that CT6 will be downscaled because ATS & CTS are about to be phased out. More FWD crossovers and refreshing XTS are coming

>german domination

germans have't dominated anything since WWII

Same thing with Jap.

The CT6 is staying where it is
The CTS and ATS are becoming one car, and there will be a smaller sedan and a larger one

XTS is kill

idk what half those models are
is there an article or something?

Why is it being followed by a tow truck?

It wasn't the end of jap-german domination ten years ago and it's not going to be the end of jap-german domination now. You have to be seriously brain-damaged to still put even a spark of trust into GM after sixty years of bullshit and buttfuckery. Detroit can only build engines, not cars.

Gm has had a lot of time to step up their build quality but it just isn’t there. The prices are in the same ballpark as bmw and lexus but the quality is just so much worse. The fuckhueg V8’s are literally the only thing they have going for them.

How about they give their cars fucking names again

What the fuck is a CT6

What the fuck is an ATS

Stop trying to be fucking Audi, you're Cadillac. Bring back fucking names.

>outdated chart
I found it in gminsidenews forum. They are subject to change because of Cadillac's poor sedan sales.

>CT8
The rumor says it would be a large liftback. Not Sedan. And, it will never happen.
>CT6
According to you, it is current
>CT5
only coupe
>CT4
Compact Sedan - undecided, thanks to poor ATS sales
>CT3
Small Sedan - undecided, thanks to poor ATS sales - Who wants to buy a rival of CLA. Say hello Cimarron again.

Cadillac is falling for German meme. What happened to its original root, landyacht?

Potential landbarge buyers are like 90 years old. Boomers don't care about that kind of car.

Well, most buyers of Cadillac are the old people. Cadillac needs to pander them in order to stay alive.

>wrong
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/12728/gm-might-kill-off-6-models-including-the-cadillac-ct6-chevy-volt-and-chevy-impala

XTS is the best selling Cadillac sedan btw

In another word, CT6 is technically a replacement of CTS because CT5 is only coupe. This may mean that CT6 could be downscaled.

It would have been if they hadn't gotten rid of the sv8 commodore

Don't forget pricing the Chevy SS at $46K+. Finally a RWD/4WD manual performance 4-door in America, and GM slaps a $50K sticker on it. It's clear that GM hasn't learned dick from 2008. I expect they'll be getting another bailout in the moderately-distant future.

>posts data from 2010
I think caddy has had a few new models since then...

It is still relevant.

its almost like a car being sold in a market its not made in is going to be more expensive.

>one pic is total proof
no logic courses at your uni son?

heres a stat for you: the avg age of a covette buyer is 48
> her dur. Corvette is geriatric.

Want more?

Black people buy all kinds of cars...

Is it just me or do those lights look dumb? But I kinda liked the last gen Cadillac lights, so idk