Thin Blue Line

My dad has been convinced by one of his cop buddies that this flag, called the "Thin Blue Line" lets police officers across the country know that you have police relatives. He is convinced that he will be left alone regardless of his speed or safeness, and if he's really in for it all he has to do is tell the cop who his relative is.

I've tried explaining to him that this flag is mostly contemporary (he seems to think they've had this secret cop family code or whatever the beginning of time). Motherfucker has it taped over his licence plate. What can I say or show him to convince him otherwise? Pointing out that half of the trucks in my city have it hasn't managed to work.

Let your father make a fool of himself when he gets pulled over while speeding and the cop disregards the stupid flag. Then his buddy will just laugh in his face for believing him.

>What can I say or show him to convince him otherwise?

Sometimes you have realize that your relatives are just idiots and its best to let them learn on their own.

Like when you dad gets popped for speeding and the inevitable asshole cop gives him a speeding ticket and no fucks given 'bout some gay flag.

SEMPER FI

only good cop is a dead one

It's my dad, as funny as that sounds it's not something I'd wish on anyone (much less a relative) over such a petty argument.
Some are good but way to many of those fuckers are on a constant power trip

>It's my dad, as funny as that sounds it's not something I'd wish on anyone (much less a relative) over such a petty argument.

A speeding ticket is something minor in the whole of life user.

Also Pic related.

>The Virgin Flag

The Chad Skull Sticker

>robert higgs
lmao what a dumb cunt

The real ones are only sold to police and firefighters and the blue(police)/red(fire) stripe is reflective, the point is to show that you are related to someone who is police/fire since they are only sold to badge holders, and require a badge number to get a legit sticker, the knock offs wont get you anywhere though.

I saw one of those just now, it's why I made the thread

even retards can say good things once in a while

I'm more interested in how and why you saw fit to try and control your fathers life.

Just a myth just like these things. Any other state have some nonsense like this? Just saw a Porsche pulled over with one the other day, I wonder if his magic billfold got him off.

I was just about to mention this, honestly, it just depends on which type of cop pulls you over and their mood. I remember I had some old-ass motorcycle cop pull me over when I was 17 for the first time, I was going around 110, but he wrote me down as going 78 since I wasn't a dick to him and vice versa. I've never heard of anyone not getting a ticket because of a license frame or sticker on their vehicle though.

Call the police on him for desecrating the flag, and they'll shoot him dead on the spot. Problem solved.

>wishing something on someone when they're the one to fuck up and cause the problem for themselves
Treat your father like the adult he is dude.

WRONG. The only good cop is the one who pulls over the prius next to you doing 66 when you're doing 85.

>he seems to think they've had this secret cop family code or whatever the beginning of time

Within departments, yes. Not really outside of it. My brother is state patrol and I've never gotten a ticket from them due to it. However, the local cops give zero fucks about him and have ticketed me.

I know what you're trying to do before I even walk up. It won't help.

Man, fuck the police XD

Don't you have an SUV to be in for a high/drunk pajeet to kill you from behind?

>mfw bootlicking cucks think they can get out of trouble rocking a #bluelivesmatter or thin blue line sticker on their cucktruck

my buddy who is an LEO and he tells me how he constantly tickets dumbasses like these who think they are going to meme themselves out of a ticket for having a license plate frame/sticker that supports cops.

This. Everyone knows you need to have a Firefighter's sticker on the windshield so they think you're a relative of a First Responder. Then they'll leave you alone.

SUPPORT OUR TROOPS ribbons help too, because most cops are veterans.

A cop won't really give a shit that you bought some 50 cent made in china sticker that "supports" LEO. They know its a cheap sticker and they know that youre displaying it not out of genuine support, but out of a desire to avoid tickets.

That's why you buy a powerful gun and never pull over.

sounds good you 2nd amendment cuck.

what is it like being a pawn for the gun manufactures? :)

the jews have trickedyou into the thicc meme lad

well ms. skeltal there looks like a fuckin Holocaust victim so I don't know about that...

besides I have always liked my women thicccc and blacccc