How is the car scene in your city Veeky Forums?

How is the car scene in your city Veeky Forums?

In Minneapolis/St paul things have changed since the city built the new light rail in a major avenue and kind of killed the Fri/Saturday night car meet up.

There's that one kid on a brappy loud 125 that keeps hooning around the neighborhood and if I ever see him while driving I'm going to run the cunt over.

georgia, caucasus, small city.
all old non m bimmers with m badges, few actual amgs but also old, souped up foresters and mom suvs with big engines
mind u all converted to natural gas
s-send help
also every1 is wannabe drifter larping as tevzadze but fails to

o-one day ill snap and there will be public shooting reee
fake badges and purposely drilled exhausts trigger my autism

>Minneapolis
>Minnesota
How do you even keep a performance car up there knowing the salt will rape every orifice your car has?

You garage it in winter. If you have a heated garage, then winter becomes upgrade season.

A bunch of lifted brotrucks, old f-bodies, shit tier Z cars, and a fuck ton of WRXs with those stupid fucking red mudflaps (despite the fact that they never leave the pavement).

If the Subaru fags had normally sized mudguards on their cars, I would be fine with it, but those oversized red abominations are really angering.

>Houston

Best (performance) car scene in the world when that big oil money is flowing freely

Eastern Washington?

Used to live in baltimore, and it was about as diverse as it got. Tons of built cars, fast shitboxes, honda scene, vdub scene, you name it baltimore probably has it.
Then i moved back to PA and its back to being a loner

Seattle

Car scene is 90% overpriced, beat to ship Subaru WRX/STI

Half is okay, half is cringe due to all the Subarus with massive wings, underglow and everything else stock. One of club owners has a Subaru Legacy with a B4 badge on the back and a matte black rattle canned hood with gay gold pinstripes.
But the drift scene is good. Lots of well built 240s and skylines. Even a 1uz 5 speed cressida.

Spokane? That sounds like Spokane.

They're not even all WRXs. Half of them are just regular imprezas with fartcans and cheap coilovers.

Omaha, NE checking in. Solid car culture here. Feels good man.

Southern California. Usually just a bunch of shit boxes drifting and super cars.

every thursday in a parking lot and one secret day of week for street race.
Cops try to shut it down but people just do it anyway.

The car culture in spokane is three stanced rusty shitboxes, some fag with an AW11 that crashes a lot, a guy in a subaru forester who tries to race everyobdy, and a guy in a corolla that tries to race literally everybody - also crashes a lot.

Basically Veeky Forums in real life.

The roads around here are very dangerous, we lack training and we drive hard.

I go to the local fuccboi meet on Friday night usually. There’s also richfags that host car shows on weekend mornings but I never go to those because I’m a degenerate that is too busy sleeping and fapping to animu to go. Friday night is pretty lit though, my brother and I either roll in together in my e82 or his prelewd; talk bants, mire/laugh at rice mobiles, then bounce when some fag starts doing doughnuts in his moms convertible. It’s about 20mins away so the cruise home consists of bumping eurobeat and hunting for fellow “enthusiasts” to highway pull against. All and all it’s a comfy start to the weekend, I have a feeling we’re going to miss these days when one of us inevitably grows up and moves away into normiedom

There's a few car enthusiasts here because there's a major university. Unless they're super secret non advertised, there aren't any car shows or meets as far as I know. Any enthusiast car you see is likely one of the major choices for college kids. WRX, Civics, Mustang, Miata, etc.

chavs in fartbox nissan micras and other assorted awful hatchbacks

please kill me

I live in a 2k pop village in eastern europe.
I drive a Mini 1.6, my friebd drives a Fiesta 1.2 16v and the other one a Clio Sport. /roneryduraivas/

Yo Race and hang out in the car scene up in Minneapolis.

Cars and Coffee once a month.
Go to Facebook pages for the kind of cars are in 2.

They're still just as many people hanging out there it's just a little more splintered right now which ironically is led to a lot more illicit tracing on the back roads.

I'm also Minnesota I think it's worth pointing out that unidale is still there

>Denver CO
Not a big car scene out here at all
Every once in a while there's some kind of show out here but other than that there's not much going on