BMW M760i vs Porsche Panamera Turbo

BMW M760i vs Porsche Panamera Turbo
If you are rich, which one you think is a best luxury winter beater and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8lffMo1-Xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forget the link: youtube.com/watch?v=x8lffMo1-Xk

If you're a rich cunt you're not gonna be driving yourself, so BMW it is.

Dictator? Gang-boss? Run for your life dudes, Jodi is obviously contemplating becoming an evil overlord.

S65

Leased SUV

>Poo car
No thanks.

Why not buy a car you can drive all year??

Free your mind.

G wagon

>getting a bmw boat over a Porsche

Yea definitely getting the Porsche, even if I’m not driving it I’d rather be seen in a Porsche than a bmw. Also the panamera is a much more drivers oriented car ofthe 2

The porsche weighs 4000lbs how is it not a boat?

Porsche magic.

German cars can. In addition, Lexus is for rich soybois/cucks. According to Jodi in that video , these German cars are for badass, villains, and so.
Another user confirms this.

Diesel S Class. AWD standard and the thing is stupid easy to drift in the snow

More like 4500lbs, which is still really light for a full size luxury car. BMW 7 series, Audi A8, and Mercedes S Class can easily weigh over 5000lbs

Because one once held the record for fastest sedan on the Nuremberg while the other overheated after a few laps on Motor Trend’s figure 8 track event.

As the user above said, it’s porsche magic

If I’m rich, just a fully loaded Tahoe with base 18” wheels. Most actual rich people aren’t thirsty for attention.

If desperate to be flashy I think a G Wagon or Tesla Model X is better than either of these.

>Model X

You're the biggest cuck in this thread

>best luxury winter beater?
3k civic

Why are people retarded enough to think that JLR is now made by Indians? THE JLR is still a British Registered Corporation and the financial backbone to them is the Tata. Fuck you and get this into your brains.

Suck it up, bong.

Panamera is not a full size luxury car dumbass.
It is an E segment car it is not as spacious or luxurious and it directly competes with smaller cars like the 5 series.
>it once held the record as the fastest 4 door on the nurburgring
So did the M5 F10, so?

is a tesla even flashy nowadays? i live in a poorfag country and even I see them everywhere and most of them are debadged P70d's nobody even looks at them anymore

>luxury winter beater
your stupidity matches your shit taste

>"now the britisher's putting tata's ID card and now"
thank god 99.999% of poos can't afford internet

The top Model X is pretty flashy. Fast as shit & gullwings

>holding a lap record makes it good

not for a luxobarge, which the panamera isn't in the first place

Alpina B7.

If I were rich and wanted to buy a "luxury" car I'd never get one that looks indistinguishable from a 10k shitbox except for a badge.

What is not a shitbox to you? Civic with modd?

Bongs are under an Indian. What a cuck.

>competes directly
>costs 3 times as much
Riiiight