drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SgfK37ivBJs
youtu.be/y2vyIkoxAJE
mmdks.com/8pg1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/SgfK37ivBJs

FORCE CASTING IS BACK

Whips in general are shit. The only good one is Witch's Locks, and that's for Pyro builds.

Light Crossbow is only good if you lack the Str for any of the other ones. Arbalest is best stats-wise, but Heavy Crossbow is patrician taste.

Sharp is the way to go, I'm pretty sure Refined is shit across the board now.

See

So the thing you want to cast with force has to be something that you normally can't cast right?

It can be any sort of spell. It's just that if you were able to cast it without the glitch, then why not just cast it directly? That is, outside of skipping the animation for slow spells.

CMW buffing MLGS though

i keep getting my shit pushed by second phase abyss watchers, the swing arcs are so wide and if i get hit by an attack that spawns and explosion half a second later, i die from full hp, and im out of embers...

and that is if i manage to successfuly run past the darkwraiths, which also no longer fucking reset agro at the bonfire chamber entrance...

guess skipping entire cotd and sage wasn't very clever, especially coming back to das3 after getting used to slow and methodical das2 combat.

just parry the abyss watchers

Already tested and debunked, unfortunately: I mean, if you want to add an extra 95 Magic damage to your MLGS, you can, but you'll need the 12 Faith to cast Force in the first place. Pretty sure you can get the full 230 Magic damage if you use DMB instead though.

Wait for the Darkwraiths to pass you by, then take the right-side path to the Watchers.

Also, level Vigor.

wheres that pic from

In the second phase dodge forward and to the RIGHT especially the fire attack because I think the fire trail will be slightly to his right and your left. Wait until he does a ground slam attack and then go in and stunlock him.

Dark Souls

k will try all of this after getting my weapon at least to +4

Fuck me the only bosses left are Midir and Gael and both are consistently pushing my shit in.
I had an easier time with Friede and a damn easier time with the Lord then either one of these motherfuckers.

They are all that's in the way of me and NG+

So what was people's final verdict on ENB's return to DS3 last night?

People were saying here and in the chat comments that ENB's going to get tired of the game and drop it but he seemed to have fun while playing to me. One thing that he complained about of DS3 was the linearity of the fame which I fully agree with, but otherwise I think he's going to be enjoying the playthrough.

Also his complaint on the weapon arts being kinda useless is not something I can really get behind since he only really used the Longsword weapon art against the Lothicc knights and kinda dismissed them based on that quick try.

Overall I still liked it, glad to see ENB return to DS3 even though I probably think he is going to end up rating Scholar DS2 higher overall.

What did you guys think about the ENB return to DS3?

First playthrough? If not and you're on pc, I don't mind giving a hand

Whoops posted this in the old thread.

youtu.be/y2vyIkoxAJE

First run actually
Also on PS4

It's cool though. I'll manage one of these days.

If you want a helping hand I can come by. Keeping your distance helps with dodging Midir's attacks to go for the head.

Good luck then.

If I want to make a collage of my fashion, what would be the best place to do so? ADP?

This was pretty good.

She even bowed when summoned,

Great, now everyone is taking years to buff themselves

Well, I don't intend to do PvP with that character, so as long as it's viable in PvE it's fine. Sabre will be my main weapon anyway.
What would be the best whip for a Dex build, regular Whip or Spotted Whip?
I think I'll use Heavy Crossbow instead, I don't like how the Arbalest looks.

I beat The Ringed City a few months ago and stopped playing. I noticed the Antiquated Plain Garb in my inventory the other day and had this idea for a female swashbuckler. I played neither a dex build or female character in DS3, I think it's going to be fun.

Pic related is my second attempt at female in DS3 and my future character. R8.

>Parry spammer smashes his button so hard that he misses the frame to perform the frontstab and die
I wish I had recorded that shit

>after 3 years, they pull it off
>SURPRISE!

Does anyone have the dark souls 2 weapon tier list picture on hand?

Good one, will do it next time

>pull off boss invasion
>die to mobs in TRC

absolutely tragic

I thought they patched that glitch?
Also: I think Spears might's actually been a case of the dev team acknowledging boss invasions and making it an official thing.

Is it possible to complete both Sirris' and Leonhard's quests in the same playthrough?
Maybe I can postpone joining the Fingers until after the Creighton encounter, but before reaching the Profaned Capital?

I want the Silvercat ring at least.

New way to do it Super inconsistent though, you get like 2 casts if you're just regular melee build with base ATT. Can't see people doing it often unless they can pull it off perfectly each time.

Yes, do Sirris's questline until her death and then do Leonhard's right afterwards, I don't think his has any time frame.

Sirris doesn't actually abandon you until you actually turn in a tongue. I don't think, so just having the cov token or whatever won't matter

>decide for a Pyro playthrough
>free Cornyx
>speedrun to DLC1
>cheese Vilhelm
>grab Onyx Blade

Most fun i've had with a build so far, even if (or perhaps because) Onyx Blade is anime as fuck

how harsh would the repercusions be for boss invading?

Sweet, thanks

What repercussions? There's no penalty to abusing glitches, other than maybe being called a faggot

none because good fucking luck getting a successful boss invasion

assuming you even manage to pull of the frame perfect bullshit required you're more likely to invade someone who's going to black crystal you out or camp bonfire than someone who's actually going to fight the boss

I used to be very critical of Dark Souls 3 but despite some of it's flaws it is still a pretty fun game. The linearity hurts the game but the bossfights and such are fun.

Dark Souls 2 is the best souls game

A respectable opinion but what are your metrics for it?

Dead as fuck
new souls game fucking when?

Making it as we speak, hold up

Tomorrow

Hopefully never
With the way things developed for Invaders, DkS4 would probably let Hosts kick or ban you from their world with a simple command

When the next From is a commercial failure

Would it even matter if From never patched this boss invasion/forcebuff glitch

It's such a pain in the ass to do I can't imagine anyone actually trying it for more than a week, seems more like a novelty thing

agreed
I would rather see FROM patch other things which it won't happen

Bleakshade/Nightshade/Darkshade/ Covenant

Designed to "shadow" bloodshades and counter Vicars

Hit up to 167 to be able to invade 150 vicars, adjust depending on level

Use dark weapons, spells, grungy armour (Either, like, full tattered/peasant gear or heavy duty dark armour depending on preferrence), vow of silence for full shut down potential

Gank the anti gankers who are trying to gank the gankers with weaker gear. High level Dark melee builds easily counter FAI builds, especially when using Vow of Silence to invalidate their buffs and casting. Which easily counter the nerfed bleed builds. Correct the imbalance and get some salt from people for "Ruining the event"

>reddit gank squads shit
fuck off retard

another le edgy player covenant!!

Oh boy, another cool thing to see removed.

Just post this on fucking redditt
You already belong there

>implying From is going to do any more patches

You know you're doing the right thing when people get this upset at the idea of you doing it

>Can't decide on a build for a new character
>Can't play until I figure it out
Why does this keep happening

Autism.

Just bee yourself

OPERATION TEARS OF DENIAL: /dsg/ Soul Revival Event

Throughout the month of August a revival event will be held each week for every PC Souls game. /dsg/ players will spend their time doing fight clubs, co-op, invasions any any other online activity in each to give one last hurrah for the series. Console players are also free to get involved or do runs on Demon's Souls and Bloodborne during this time.

This will start on the first week of August for Dark Souls 1, then going on to Dark Souls 2: SOTFS in week 2 and finally ending with Dark Souls 3 at week 3. The fourth week of the month will conclude with a /dsg/ tournament in one of the Souls games to be decided by strawpoll in the thread at a future date.

See you in Lordran, Chosen Undead.

LMFAO wHo cAREAS HAHA Xd

Myself is already Hollow from not being able to decide

>/dsg/ tournaments
Those never went well for me because I was the only one from western yurop and everything lagged to hell.

>tournament
>reading comprehension

I'm from Europe and I don't have any problem playing with burgers. Get a better connection nigger.

DkS3 lagged out horribly for me when people were too far away, no other game does this to me to that extent.

Yours does not work very well, does it?

Maybe you just didn't notice how you were teleporting on their end.

>High level Dark melee builds easily counter FAI builds
no they don't
>Vow of Silence to invalidate their buffs and casting
VoS doesn't remove buffs. and any vicar worth their salt has blessed weapons

>invading at archdragon peak
>host tries to bait me around a corner and slam me in the face with UGS
>poisecast WotG and throw him off the side of a cliff

I don't see anyone complaining on discord

Had a few fights against burgers that looked 100% normal for me and they said I was teleporting around like Goku on their end and then I had fights against burgers that said everything was fine. Shit's weird af because neither of those guys had shit connections and mine was always sufficient for all kinds of online play.

probably packet loss

>Accidentially posted on Veeky Forums
Whoops, I guess I'll ask the more appropriate place instead.

Starting up a PvE game of DS2 SotFS, I wont have access to the internet on my computer for a whole month, so I want to have some fun.

First off, any mods I should consider getting for this game, or is it fine out of the box?

Second, I am making a Fencer. Should I go for a shield or a dagger/mailbreaker as my offhand? Or something else entirely? I dont want sorceries or hexes, fuck faith and Int.

And what should an early game (say, SL60) build look like? I want to go extremely light on my armour, but I am not sure if a duelist type build would work best with a defensive or offensive option.

I expect to die a lot until I "Git Gud" with this playstyle, I just want something vastly different to the knight or wizard type builds I usually make.

Veeky Forums advised me to go for the minimum reqs on strength and Dex, and get 20-25 ADP and END with a bit of Vit to keep me below 30%. Does this seem like a good approach to the early game?

Should worry about power stancing? It seems to require quite a lot if I go for something like Richards Rapier.

Is a bog standard Rapier good enough? Just go for a fully upgraded standard Rapier with the minimum Strength and Dexterity for power stance?

nah do it all you want just don't shit up the thread with it :o)

DkS3 online works via dedicated servers but it doesn't have european ones, only american. Even if you fight EU vs. EU you both are doing it via an american server.

Espada Ropera+Royal Dirk with a small shield is probably what you want
Veeky Forums advised me to go for the minimum reqs on strength and Dex, and get 20-25 ADP and END with a bit of Vit to keep me below 30%. sounds about right.
No, it's usually vastly inferior to 2handing your weapon
yes

>First off, any mods I should consider getting for this game, or is it fine out of the box?
I'd say SotFS version is fine as it is. I don't know any mods anyway, maybe some are worth.
>Second, I am making a Fencer. Should I go for a shield or a dagger/mailbreaker as my offhand? Or something else entirely? I dont want sorceries or hexes, fuck faith and Int.
Sounds like you plan starting as Swordsman. Be careful, it barely has any Vigor. Bandit is a good choice for Dex and pure physical builds in general, you might want to start as that. Unless you use a greatshield, you'll get guardbroken by anything bigger than you.
>And what should an early game (say, SL60) build look like? I want to go extremely light on my armour, but I am not sure if a duelist type build would work best with a defensive or offensive option.
Don't worry too much, you can respec several times. Light armor is viable as long as you're good at rolling and have the stats for it.
>Veeky Forums advised me to go for the minimum reqs on strength and Dex, and get 20-25 ADP and END with a bit of Vit to keep me below 30%. Does this seem like a good approach to the early game?
Is not exacly ADP what you should be looking at, it's Agility, which is a secondary stat that increases mainly with ADP. I recommend at least 99 AGI.
END is always good as stamina management is stricter in this game. You'll gain natural Poise for every point of END and ADP too.
>Should worry about power stancing? It seems to require quite a lot if I go for something like Richards Rapier.
Powerstancing is very demanding with stats and stamina consumption, it's not always worth it, it basically depends of which 2 weapons you'll use.
Can't help you here, since I never went Dex in DS2.

I'm tired of my DaS1 darkwraith cosplay invasion build. What are some fun invasion ideas?

install deadzone fix

zoom around anal rodeo with this
mmdks.com/8pg1

Demon's Souls had a miracle like that.

EpicMiscarriage and Shit Souls 2 made everyone with a brain leave
The weapon aesthetic guy posted his list on reddit and not here

>3 was shit and no one wants to play
>it must be 2's fault
Dude

Dex is alright in this game, ricard's rapier although it seems good, is a meme in every game it's included in. Get an espada ropera which is much better than a ricard's. Dex softcaps at 50 and you will see low gains after that, deadzone fix is the only mod you might need and most players never even notice the dead zones in this game. You should level adp until you have at least 99 agility, don't go above 105 since the iframes you get from that point on are low.

>Site 7
>10 mins and only one post
>All since you started massive shitposting and samefagging because you apperantly habe no life
Have fun with this shit thread lul

Whips are shit, but what is the best whip for a Dex build, regular Whip or Spotted Whip?

Poison Ricard's Rapier is nothing to sneeze at, though, that's mostly how I got through the Chasms of Dark.

regular whip

go with a dex/bleed build, bandit knife and notched whip

>No, it's usually vastly inferior to 2handing your weapon
>2handing a rapier
You make me sick.

What, really? What a cunt, that backstabbing knave. link?

Dude asked if he should bother with PS, I told him that it's not.

But now where is the fun in that?

Vicars post in here multiple threads, why would I miss the oppurtunity to do the same?

no one wants to see shitty vicars or bloodshades either

Okay great. I'd rather not waste too many points, since I likely wont go further than NG+, and won't really get a high enough soul level to make it worthwhile.

>Deadzones
What does that even mean?

But cool, so minimum requirements for weapons, 99 Agility, a bunch of endurance, and then Sex again whenever I feel like it.

Sounds like a solid starting spot, if nothing else. Thanks people!

Yeah yeah, I jest.

The idea of two handing a rapier is just so retarded, that I had to point it out. Disregard my turboautism.

>>Deadzones
>What does that even mean?