KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OLBTIUzPpEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=RQuLw1WwTyo
youtube.com/watch?v=HF1rqIWNQF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FFT A SHIT

Reminder not to pull your free card until later tonight when the anniversary area opens. That's when the useless cards get removed from the summon pool and two new legend jobs get added.

CUTE GIRLS TIME.

I don't know where in lagoon i should be grinding ...

Are those two jobs worth pulling? I still have 12 tickets not getting any use.

Don't forgot to add that the starter pack pull is safe to pull now tho

Can anyone else not access the Novice Hall in Mobius? It says it's under maintenance but some posts on Steam sound like it's accessible.

Depending on the card you want to augment you'll want to teleport to the correct element area, once you're there the more expensive the node the harder it is and the better the drops. I believe you can get every drop even from the weakest node, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Farm the element of Pneuma you need, other wise just do crystals. You could also do the water islands to get fractals you can use to add Magic % to your attack cards.

>Are those two jobs worth pulling?
Squall will be, but I would save your tickets until the 6th when XIV and XV cards get added to the pool for a few days. The free pulls also have a chance of drawing a legend job, which is why you should wait until tonight to pull.

I've been wondering.

Why does FFVI get to be the underdog to FFVII (which actually deserves its praise for the most part), when it is itself an overrated and inferior game compared to IV and V?

I thought you said cute girls. Not one has been posted yet

It was bugged and was letting people get more from it than they should have been able to right now so they closed it down for now

Your bait will never be as tasty as vaynefag. Get over it.

Relax, we've got 29 days left.

I don't really play Mobius a lot and am still pretty new into it, but if for some reason you still want to be my friend here's my code :
204a 1e27 7700

BD is better than all of those anyway so who cares

>Can anyone else not access the Novice Hall in Mobius?
There was a bug yesterday where some people were able to access the previously greyed-out areas, so it's closed while they fix that. Pic related.

>I believe you can get every drop even from the weakest node, somebody can correct me if I'm wrong on that.
You can but the chance of getting a pneuma depends on what node you run. The 60 stamina node has a ~24% chance while cheaper nodes are more like ~10% and ~5%.

And those XIV and XV cards are good?

Ah, I see thanks. Was the bug the 888,888 skillseed reward? I've asked this before but it just seems like such a high initial number that I thought it was a bug.

No bait. VI is not even the best of its generation, let alone of the classic series.

>Bravely Default
Shit music and FFV is still better.

Is Echo S'ing his D?

Added, we should MP sometime when I gain some muscle mass.

>shit music
What did you mean by this
youtube.com/watch?v=OLBTIUzPpEQ

WEAK bait

They're great.

Nah, 888,888 seeds was intended. People were getting stuff like Hermes and other good cards maxed out at 4* I think.

Echo is like 1/10th his size user, what do you think

I agree with this except for the part about IV being better than VI

>That
>Good
youtube.com/watch?v=RQuLw1WwTyo

Fuck that FFXII event in mobius takes too fucking long to finish

Could that be any more generic?

I've never heard of anyone considering FFVI "an underdog". It and Chrono Trigger are just as overrated as VII.

I'd rather wait for the 3DS remake before listening to this

It could be a small succ

Oh. Doesn't Echo get disoriented with her head underwater like that?

Tbh I really don't llike the battle theme at all.
The boss theme wasn't anything special either, but it was all right.

The first one is a real dealbreaker though.

Not bait fgt.

IV has a much better soundtrack and story than VI.
Gameplay-wise they're pretty much the same anyway.

Well most VI fans consider it enough of an underdog to constantly announce how much they like it better than VII, which in their opinion is also a shit game.

CT isn't that great either desu but it has a lot of novelty value to it that VI doesn't have.

there's like three levels to consider here

first is the casuals who don't remember or care about FFVI. From that perspective it's underrated.
second is the people who are somewhat in the know about gaming but don't know too much. You know, the group that is most likely to make "top 100 games of all time" lists. From this perspective FFVI is overrated.
then you've got the hardcores who are cynical about everything. From that perspective FFVI is rated just fine.

I've always liked this one the best.

youtube.com/watch?v=HF1rqIWNQF8

Let's be real, the most overrated FF game is X

You've put me in the weird position of defending FFVI, one of my least favorite FFs. But I disagree whole heartedly, VI has great music, way better than IV. The gameplay is also better, the spritework is better, the story is better, the characters are more interesting, etc.

she can hold her breath

X is the most controversial FF game. People either love it or hate it.

>the characters are more interesting
The characters might be more likeable, but in no way are they more interesting. VI's cast, once you get through all the color and flash, are hollow, dead, faceless things who never meaningfully change or accomplish anything. Terra is the only one with any identity. Even Celes doesn't, and she gets a whole half-hour of gameplay to herself where she accomplishes nothing, briefly becomes suicidal, then fails to realize that that is not character depth before moving on.

I think you mean underrated.

no that's XII

Lightning is a beautiful goddess!

Lightning-sama!

ugly mhigger

barely even look female in their actual games

Lightning!

Why does dancer WoL looks so much like a fucking faggot? I can't play this.

I wish Lightning was my mommy. She is so strong and knows about everything.

>This
>Gay

Are you out of your fucking mind, user

don't appropriate tifafag culture you degenerate

Oh my fuck. Please tell me this is real

Hugging Lightning!
Kissing Lightning!
Marrying Lightning!
Loving Lightning!

Fuck you I main dancer
>Redundant barrier
You should probably replace Cindy with Hermes

Echo's an adaptable fairy!

>You should probably replace Cindy with Hermes
Yeah, probably. I just use this to pug in 2* at the moment so I don't even cast Hell's Gate.

Isn't Lightning's ENTIRE character arc about how she is incapable of supporting people who rely upon her? She couldn't be a mother figure to Serah and she couldn't be a mother figure to Hope. Her thinks-she-knows-best attitude is poor when she's in actuality a scrabbling orphan who barely knows anything and hardly functions as an adult.

Some tracks in VI are great, and overall it marks a transition to VII and VIII's sound.
But the battle theme and boss theme are straight up some of the worst in the series. Some really spastic stuff, and the guitar that gets used in them sounds like shit too.
They could never compare with IV's beautiful and atmospheric melodies during battles.

Spritework is more detailed, but also washed-out-looking and not as vibrant as IV. The story is really cliché and boring, and the characters are hit or miss and their plights aren't as interesting as the ones in IV either, really.. The only good characters I'd think are Edgar, Sabin, Locke, maybe Gau too. That's about it, I think.

Yeah I'll bet you do you lil gayboy. Huh? You like men grabbing your butt or something?

Telling Lightning you love her! Seeing Lightning's face light up!

Yeah but she totally landed a job as a part time mall cop

That is very rude user. Lyse is top cute

I miss the human touch

Lightning is my BAE

Be there when she gets home
Ask her how her how her day was
Encourage her to do her best tomorrow, too!

Um, uh....Lightning-sama!

>Ever knowing the human touch
Out, normalfag.

It has some problems. The character designs are overall pretty shitty. It's intentional that it all looks "different," but still...
The story is pretty good, I think, even if love stories aren't my thing, they didn't go overboard with it.
The characters are good too, more or less. The gameplay and soundtrack are great!
It's definitely not the best, but it's good!

It is FFXII and the people that hate it are simply wrong.

Aww, cute! And she's my GIRL

Gladly help her in any way I can
Intensely care for her at all times
Readily be there at her side
Love her always!

>X or XII being controversial
>when XI and XIV exist

That's pretty cool, but Bartz' dancer outfit will forever remain the best!

Who could that be?

Nobody debates over XI. You either played it and enjoyed it back in its heyday or you tried it today and it sucks because it was a farming simulator rather than a themepark like XIV.

Added !

hope you like the game

and if you ever want free mp magicite just give a holler

Golbez, Jecht, CoD and Ultimecia

They're only controversial in the sense that they get a lot of hate by a fucklot of autists who never played them on the basis that they're "online shit."

XIV less so than XI because people grew up and can finally pay the subscription fees, and it's more modern and online gaming is easier now than it was when XI was was, plus it's also extremely easy for casuals to get into because it's WoW: FF edition.

I tried XI recently and it's GOOD! But it is definitely hard to get into.

I'm glad that people are still enjoying XI. All my friends are gone, no real reason to go back to it.

kys mmo shitters. this is /ffg/ so fuck off with your WoW talk

>I tried XI recently and it's GOOD!

user please, when you can solo 70% of the games content that isn't good game design. They managed to update that game for a good 10 years without succumbing to insane powercreep, and then they went nuts.

To be honest the biggest change is with players, back when I first played MMOs people genuinely were interested in grouping, I never really had to twist anyones arm, now if I say hello to a random person they log off sometimes.

Hmmm yes let's just shitpost about women characters all night instead. Take this pity reply and begone.

Would Dragoon be better than Soldier against fire enemies?
Soldier has way better stats but since I can't protect against fire attacks it seems like a bad pick. Actually it seems it's only really good in an Earth - Wind scenario, pretty underwhelming.

Only reason you would, would be to finish the game as it's beatable now. Credits and all.

It's pretty great, I still well up rewatching the ending

Dragon quest XI just beat Final Fantasy. How do you feel about this?

>First job from the summon is dancer
Nice.
>That fucking peacock stuff on his back
I'm dying

>Ask for cute girls
>Half of the thread is now talking about Armpit-sama

Yes, that's the thing. I want to group up with people all the time in XIV and people just.. don't. I want to get my guild to run things as a team. But they just use PF and treat the guild as a chat only.

that's another thing 1guy does, be careful, don't fall for his tricks

If you're just talking about auto'ing fire bosses in SP, then Dragoon would be better just for the his innate fire defense and being able to drive fire orbs.

It's great if you can get a group that you're friendly with. But I still have fun with PF & DF players. You run into some interesting people.

Yeah autoing is pretty much all I do.
Not that Solder has any problem with the content but I'm trying to find what's best way to go