Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, he copies image files and names, identify yourself by posting your favorite race or a gw2-related image!

Last updated: 7/26/2017

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI
youtube.com/watch?v=6wWHZE14hP8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is coming from the same people who said they didn't want too many sword characters.

yep. frames are just machines remotelly controlled by kiddies who went into the void and cane back with mind powers.

Yet the last case still dragged on for years.

God damnit Buff!!

if you assume that is the only aspect ratio possible, then just find consoles that output at that ratio. If you take a moment to consider that CRTs can often be adjusted, you realize that's not a great assumption to make.

The back

Everyone post their times, I want to know how shit I was a year ago at these.

She says it if you destroy more than one of her berry bushes. She just wants you if you destroy one but takes money if you for the second and presumably the third

Go back to your containment board.

But what if your policies limit immigration?
Or your country gets shit immigration or more emigration?

Do you fail to understand that if you don't account for birth rates at all you simply throw one factor to the wind.

why is there a dragon in the wine cellar

I haven't played this game since HoT was released and thinking of giving the expansion a go. What classes are viable for general fuckabout? I saw something that Engineers were instakicked from groups and stuff.

which armor type has best slutmog for men?

From what I understand, there's cross-block party matching now with a setting for expert-qualified players, so the rush for the expert blocks should be a thing of the past.

Get the new Elonian armor.

Also, please report the obvious off-topic bot

bretty cool

Source? Reverse image search isn't bringing up jack shit.

Wow the simpsons have been shit for so long that I can no longer even recognize what episode this garbage is referencing.

>tfw you can tell when people are bored as fuck fighting you because you're so shit

First 5 decides my new main

ah, in that case i have no idea lel

fuck off fur fag

Syanna

Fuck off, bot

Apoc's beginning is great if you play it after IV, it really feels like tokyo home to you instead of a strange land

So how long do we have till we get the other balanced premium tanks and the new german super heavy branch from the Piger?

I guess an e-celeb must have shit on it or something? I never see people even talk about Vectorman to begin with.

post more pics my goddess!

Best info I can offer is to wait another 5-7 years.

They are ok, but they don't warrant SSR level and a fucking 25sp cost.

>mixtapes
get gone nigger

Does queueing as a premade increase the chances you'll meet a premade? Like overwatches system, the amount of people in your group will be matched on the enemy team

An 486, or Win98 computer, a few books on basic, C, ASM and SICP. I'd write my own games.

>on release people shit on the game for "being rushed" and "feeling lik3 it ended halfway through"
>check average time to beat
>14 hours main mission, 30 for main and subs
you people are way too spoiled

>Gigantic
>Odin Sphere
Either a moba with Odin Sphere characters or a side scrolling beat-em-up RPG with Gigantic characters.
I'm not sure which I'd prefer honestly, they both sound good.

Oh shit man, I missed you.
We need you to finally finish this (and maybe remove the dead games)

finally someone with sense.
they could remove all cutscenes for all I care and just leave the battle descriptions and ingame banter

Good luck waiting for optimisations that will not even show up on GitHub before 2018 thx to the assholes praising the person that didn't write a single line of code
Show me a better 3DS emulator then

none of them

I miss Vae

pottery

Regarding the bot issue, decided to create a thread on /qa/ about it

Which new specialization has you hyped?

Based on what we know, only Deadeye.

I hope Expansion 1 elites won't get cucked too much, I want my Dragonhunter and Reaper to stay relevant.

Dragonhunter is relevant? I felt like guardians got the short end of the stick

"stay relevant" didn't come out right, more like "be relevant".

Seeing that the new Guard and Necro elites are both condi/support focused, I want DH and Reaper to be solid DPS roles, preferably power, throughout Exp 2.

Hail Cliff Blezinski or however it's spelled, and check out his brand new game Lawbreakers soon to release. Gravity. Defying. Combat.

Im happy that guardians get tomes back.

My guardian was book themed

if trips hl confirmed

What was the original name?

If Gen did anything right, it was bubbly dragon.
youtube.com/watch?v=VyXeOpj3RWI

kek

not so fast buddeh

Is that a Honda?

Get Medarot Perfect edition. Higher resolutions sprites than the GBA version and has character portraits in dialogue.

it's like the designer of the cover art never made it past the first area

bullshit, you only post lewd pictures.

Why?

>you will never suck a 50 year old japanese dude's tiny dick
Who the fuck dreams of that, other than freaks who self-insert as the succubi from Umemaro 3D?

you can just timeshift and rerecord the whole thing

cause they're all tribal dumbasses

they literally work like: Get food, sleep, fuck a woman, repeat

> I wanted to play something that will let me feel when the ball touches breasts

>Tony hawk licensing rights
>licensing rights for all the skaters
>licensing rights for all the skateboard art
>licensing rights for the OST

>a $700 pistol that can be bought every round can kill a maxed out player instantly from almost any range
what did you expect lmao

Not him but here
youtube.com/watch?v=6wWHZE14hP8
>tfw so autistic you know all these themes by name

Because is OVK is the regular the actual Normal

>tfw can't mount GARDIAN laser PD, Javelin missiles, and various broadside railgun turrets on the Tempest

no you are

Just failed it myself. You have to shoot the one that shines the most apparently. Mini splatling fucking sucks.

Ordered Pokemon fire red. The picture looked the same as the real ones. Hopefully it's real. Also bought a copy of Golden Sun. Wish me luck.

so contrarian

It surprised me quite a bit. First of all 3ds, second of al the game sucked

Always loved the backgrounds in FF7. So much character and variation in them. Also every house and town has pipes EVERYWHERE, for some reason.

why not name the general gw1g so maybe bot doesnt find?

>make a game about preserving human history and saving humanity
>summer event is about arbitrarily destroying pristine wilderness
>new welfare's character is based around cutting down trees
Why are F/GO's themes so fucking shallow?

>tfw you started working on the shining blade legendary
>you only play on one character, a warrior
I hope berserker will remain at least viable

That's actually much better than Splatoon 1

How did they fit two cds worth of content on one n64 cart

I'm liking this idea.

Seeing that HoT won't even be bundled with PoF I'm not so sure about the roles of HoT elites.

Will the PoF elites be straight up upgrades? What about profs whose elites are COMPLETELY different?

Too many questions.

most of the PoF specs seem like garbage compared to what we have

sure

Post butt.

What game was this

>UE3 game cant run properly on my toaster
Was it a very toasty toaster? I remember the game being praised for good optimization at the time.

Because Sega of America wanted to make money and Sega of Japan wanted to build miniature trains inside their office building that employees could ride around in.

NGYES! NO MORE RANDOM REROLLING! THANK YOU, user!

Lol I just noticed that the title for this thread has senpai in it but I actually typed senpai. What the fuck.

>his standard is 25 frames

Why do all bnsg characters look so bad? Most normies I see look way better.

Final Fantasy barely exists as an IP anymore, especially after all that bullshit with Lightning the whole series is no longer important.

Post it please

wait how the fuck is a nigga supposed to play on 8 frames of input lag?

that means 20 frame moves are effectively 12 frame moves because even by the time you see them youre still losing 8 frames before your input registers. shit nigga ps4 suck

Even then the pods are relatively weak. It doesn't ramp up for a while yet.

nice

I would like to play one that has an active 100+ playerbase at least

Hey guys, Help jirard!

I want to cuddle Umi instead!

Sorry, you got sniped. Had I known you weren't the same guy I'd have waited at the lamp for a second summon to arrive.