withthewill.net/threads/16945

>Decide Your Digi-Destiny N0 Trailer
youtu.be/watch?v=9omPepZxRNc

>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory
gematsu.com/2017/03/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-first-details-video-screenshots

>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560

>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

Hacker's Memory News
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660

>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters

>Japanese release date confirmed
gematsu.com/2017/07/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-japanese-release-date-announced-august-9

Crap! Forgot to use hyperlink for previous:

>letting the Odaiba Day edition die
Not good.

Guess there is nothing Digi to discuss right now.

We have to wait for the fansite to open and more HaMe info

the very first instance of a leomon getting killed was in adventure right?

I want to do things to Rina

>Not Mirai
I want to Find a way to give her a real body again

Seven days until HM news

Same.

So, why did the last thread warp digivolve to SaberPepsimon?

Considering that Wizarmon died on August 3 and that same night they went back to the Digital World, really the whole of August 1st to 3rd should be Odaiba Memorial Days.

So why's this odaiba day so associated with digimon?

You know, since the digital world and the real world were out of sync, and basically no time passed in the real world during their fights with the dark masters, does that mean Leomon also died on August the 3rd, kickstarting the tradition?

Because it's the day when the adventure started.

Yeah, essentially all of Adventure takes place from August 1st to 4th. (Since it was practically midnight when they went back but they did have time to chill after Apocalymon showed up but before Gennai said get out.)

Would do

August 3rd:Leomon meme birthday

no Leomon allowed

So how high are the chances that Jesmon gets crucified in tri part 5/6?

30% chance.

Okay in order for us not die again, does anyone have any personal story ideas for I dunno..fanfic, story game etc.

I've been toying for a while with an idea that inspired by the super robot wars videogames, were a crossover SRPG where the plots of several anime/manga/videogames happened simultaneously either smoothly or through a good old merging of dimensions plot device.

As it is inspired by super robot wars, the game mechanics would be similar, with things like small mons having evasion advantage but lower damage output against bigger mons and bigger mons would take diminished damage but their accuracy suffer against smaller targets.

A "morale" gauge would control when the mons can evolve and they would have to hit a certain amount of it to evolve, like let's say start with 100 morale and evolving to adult take 110 morale, perfect 120 and succesively, with super ultimate/jogress of two ultimates/burst mode/ etc needing 150 of it.

Some digimon would be stronger than others as per digimon tradition of each setting having different powerlevels, and fuckers like let's say Susanoomon and Shoutmon X7 would be the strongest and most overpowered of the bunch for requiring to sacrifice 6/7 digimon to create a single one unlike more conventional mons who can reach high levels of powers by themselves.

What past game character do you want to see return?

appearently a new digimon line was revealed for LINKZ
where can I check LINKZ news and digimon database news?

Speaking of why the fuck is Linkz not localized yet?

Never played any of the super robot wars games, so I could be talking out of my ass here, but shouldnt the differences between levels stay the same at the least? I mean wouldnt it take only 10 more to get to perfect than to champion it seems kinda easy that way?

That is a Monster Hunter Stories version on a Monster Hunter monster

Koh. Just so Coronamon gets some love.

Digimon x Monster Hunter WHEN

Digimon x SMT WHEN

Wargreymon in Tekken WHEN

You guys remember that "digimon inspired" kickstarter game from a few threads ago? Well it's starting to show it's digimon side

>As you can see, there's different evolution paths and they will lead to different outcome so the evolution path is not necessarily linear. Some of the Magnus will have even more complex path of evolution, so this is just a simple sample. In this case, the Trocker Crab will evolve differently depending on your care so make sure to take care of them and make your decision carefully

The designs are starting to get more CUHRAZY like digis as well too

Well, in super robot wars games, merely hitting, dodging or tanking something usually increases by one up to three points depending the growth type of the characters and that increase isn't shared with the rest of the other units. Getting a kill increases the number by five and that is the only time the increments leaks to the rest of the army but only with an increment of one, so usually at early game it was a matter of letting somebody with boss slaying potential to hog all the kills to quickly achieve enough morale to transform into a stronger form / unlock the use of its finisher, or keep it balanced so everybody gets a shoot at using their stronger but not quite finisher tier attacks. In latter maps with much higher enemy units density that's not a problem anymore as there's plenty of enemy units to feed your own units with morale.

As for why stay in a lesser form when there's a stronger one available just two kills away from triggering, there's some attacks with special effects, which in digimon terms we could say something like Stingmon's stinger finisher having a 20% armor piercing/ignoring effect or Togemon's finisher having an area of effect around her that damages everybody inside as it would make sense for a 360 degree needle spray to hit many enemies simultaneously.

Digimon X SMT when?

I was digimon dancing all night to be a thing. Let me dance with flamedramon

In a few years when Namco has had time to smooth out and expand the battle system, could you see Digimon Story developing a competitive scene like Pokemon?

No.
Pokemon only has it because it's so mainstream and can even out the costs of making such events.

What would SMT even add other than magical gun toting humans? Its digital monsters are so lame that they can't even evolve without fusion

pokemon is pretty atrocious competitively, I'm not just saying that because "reeee pokemon" I've played it before, only a select few pokemon are "viable," there's a heavy element of rng, and the banlists are massive and decided by autists for third party competitive or have no logic/don't exist for first party competitive, like said it only exists because pokemon is mainstream

What do you guys think about Taiki's work on Digimon? Do you think he's a better fit for the world games, or would you rather they bring back Yasuda?

I fucking love the slight watercolor look his art has. It just goes with the natural theme better.

Oh absolutely. I'd literally only want "comp" digimon for the sake of shilling.

HELLO!

Let's not forget how the IV/EV system is fucking stupid and requires you to put in an assload of time just to get one viable Pokemon because everyone who wins a competitions do so

If you still think this is true, you are retarded, it take like 20 minutes to fully breed and EV train a Pokemon.

Anyone here remember Mon Colle Knights?

IV is absolutely asanine, but EV allows some customization in theory (you know if there wasn't one viable build per pokemon) and starting with XY you can use ev training minigame things instead of autistically slaughtering certain wild animals

in XY slaughtering horde of wild animals was still faster

Or you could just play games that aren't made for literal infants

not really.Care to give a refresher'?

Taiki is a perfect fit for Wolrd games honestly. They have a more homey and comfy feeling that lends itself to his art. Yasuda is perfect for Story games because of fanservice and "darker" tones of the games.

It aired on Fox Kids with Digimon. It was usually dead last in the Saturday morning timeslot. I thought it was pretty fun but damn no one remembers it due to Digimon and Pokemon dominating the mon show wars.

I know you get a kick out of this but
>hidden stats only derivable through calculations for each individual monster that can only be altered through eugenics
>for literal infants
no more (you)s for your tired schtick but this one took the cake so I had to

>literally the most basic principal of Digimon World is considered "complex" to pokebabbies

Type specific exp would make your peabrain spin lol

I think he draws some really sexy paws. Especially on gabumon and Agumon. I've jacked off to his stuff a couple of times.

>beat fast guy get fast exp

Literally for babbies

>IV = EV
at least don't double post if you're gonna be wrong on purpose

>I-I-It's complex because I can't see it and need to grind! Relying on RNG makes it deep, right?

You're playing with a fisher price toy, friend.

I said no such thing, I just corrected you because you confused two separate mechanics
why are you so asspained friend?

So how popular does Digimon need to be to get crossover content? Why the fuck is there no Digimon episode in the Gaming Kamen Rider show?

I remember that show. It was pretty fun.

So how high are the chances of Piedmon and Pinocchimon appearing in tri 5/6. I think those two are now the only villains aside from PizzaCrustmon that didnt reappear anywhere (cept wonderswan I guess). I mean
>Devimon:Comes back in 02 to fuck with Ken
>Etemon, even discounting his stunt as MetalEtemon he has already been anounced for the stage play
>Vamdemon:Do I even have to say anything? Especially with VenomVamdemon Undead on the horizon
>MetalSeadramon:Got into Loss
>Mugendramon:same as above, also:Mille
>Pinochimon:Gets jack shit despite probably having the most character out of the DMs
>Piedmon:Again gets jack shit (unless he really is Gennai)
>Apocalymon:Gets Jack Shit

Did /vp/-kun seriously fucking come back?

I believe more than one boogeyman is aware of pokemon, and I just brought it up to show how it's a BAD comp scene to strive to
again, why are you so asspained?

to be fair apocalymon was the BIG finale for adventure, bringing him back would cheapen it
the rest are normal, if super powerful, digimon so it makes more sense for them to return
but yes I think dirty harry and the clown will come back

Hoo boy. While I do agree with you I kinda wonder how hard THIS cheapens 02. Also Xros Wars Lucemon

>I'll bring offtopic trash into a thread, and then I'll get mad when people call me out!

Flawless plan, bro. See you in a few days when you try again

I wanna see Piedmon and Mytismon turn into BoltBoutamon

on one hand
>02
>not already dirt cheap
on the other
>venomvamdemon required the prophecy of magic arrows to convert two digimon into the previously unheard of ultimate level beyond perfect to defeat
>masaru fucking punches 4 of them to death like dominos before moving on to 02's version
you seem to be the only mad one, friend
not sure why, comparing the two franchises make sense when talking about competitive scenes since story pvp is similar enough to pokemon's and they should take cues on what to emulate/avoid going forward

>when talking about competitive scenes since story pvp is similar enough to pokemon's and they should take cues on what to emulate

Why would we want Story to takes cues from a poorly made turd?

a globally popular poorly made turd must do something right

good game > heavily marketed turd with a single digit framerate

>wanting digimon to take inspiration from a literal fisher price game

So...Is it possible we get back on track with digimon? I mean at this point this argument just drags out for no reason. That aside, I wonder if we´ll get to see Yggi in movie 5 or if they are saving him for the finale.

marketing can only get so far, and wouldn't survive 20 years otherwise, and I don't think framerate has anything to do with mechanics
like it or not it does something right, and whatever that is should be taken into account
you really seem to have a chip in your shoulder about this
and it's not literally a fisher price game, it is developed by game freak and published by nintendo, please don't misuse literally
end of 5, major role in 6

>marketing can only get so far
Pokemon confirms otherwise

It's a glorified toy for 3-7 year olds. That sounds like fisher price.

your personal distaste of it is not universal, and seems almost irrational, people like the game and have for decades, can't all be marketing, and even if it is; then what can we learn from that marketing and apply to digimon story? why do you want digimon to not use successful tactics to grow simply because something you didn't like did?
sounds like != literally is, please go back to tumblr if you wish to butcher the english language any further
and please stop double posting, collect your thoughts and respond in one post to minimize the consumption of on the bump limit

>your personal distaste

You really do need to stop making up excuses for borderline scams. The games are garbage. They have nothing to teach because they're just an idiot tax

You can go back to your furfag board now

>please go back to tumblr
After you go back to lebbit. They like babyshit there.

we've been over this, please post once per response
if you really are this obsessively hateful of it maybe we can work backwards, what are some specific mechanics or elements the digimon story games should avoid going forward

>s-samefag!

Shitposters never change

ok, if both of you could post within a minute of each other I might be convinced
otherwise can either of you try to carry the conversation, surely you can think of something the digimon games are at risk of doing that you want them to avoid

Then you should convince Streamers/LPers to play the games.
That's probably less autistic than Competitive Pokemon.

unfortunately, digimon is in that sweet (unsweet?) spot where it's not obscure enough to get the "lol wacky hipster discover" factor like playing some meme game does, but not mainstream enough to rake in the views streaming jews need, so all you're left with are people who genuinely like digimon enough to LP it for fun, in which case they've likely done it

So, I think I already asked it, but oh well. Does anyone have any story or setting ideas for a digimon series/game/manga/fanfic/whatever?

This just looks like Gabumon wearing a jetpack.

>Best OP
>Last good Digimon
All is good in the world

We need a Digimon story that stars a dad
Because that's what all the Digimon raising games are, they're just dad simulators
You have to pay close attention to the needs of your Digimon and make sure they're taken care of, but you also have to make sure your Digimon isn't a pussy and can take whatever life has to throw at him through intense training and violent confrontations. You play as an emotionally distant cypher who can't really personally talk with or get to know your Digimon, but you end up caring about him anyway. You give him presents when he does well in combat or training and scold him when he doesn't take his medicine. If you don't pay enough attention to him, he becomes a fat blob that likes to play with shit. You are a dad.

We need a series that chronicles the struggles of a real life dad as he decides whether or not to pay more attention to his son, his job or his Digimon. Basically I just want a series starring Suguru.

seriously this Digimon Linkz is more Pokemon than even Pokemon GO. Nobody plays that other crappy Digimon game anymore

androwomon and hi-androwomon when?

as someone who despises mobile games, I would like to play Digimon Linkz

Mameo

>Suguru
I thought you wanted a series with a real dad and not the fucking One-Punch-Man.
That said, I do like the idea of an adult or two tagging along, with their own partners mind you.

I'm still confused why Shoma called him "Mr. Mameo" in the end since Luche pretty much made that name up and mameo didn't sound like he had that nickname before.
Probably shitty writing and/or they didn't have or wanted to think of an actual canon name. could have at least thought of a canon surname.

Well, Shoma probably eavesdropped on everyone via Luche/the Numemon plushie, but yeah him using the nickname was weird. Unless Luche got REALLY lucky with the nickname.

well now that I'm done abusing my digimon for the care mistake requirement time to stuff them like fucking turkeys for the overeating requirement
I'm a terrible goddamn parent but all the cool ocean digimon apparently require this

I'm pissed because I forgot to do the right amount care mistakes for Gabumon (I forgot the overfeeding doesn't count), so he turned into Angemon and not Garurumon.

>I didn't abuse my lizard enough so he turned into an angel instead of a wolf
digimon
still sorry man

Thanks. I'm probably going to try and get the angel to turn into a skeletal dinosaur next.