over.gg
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com
worldcup.playoverwatch.com
>OW league Launch date

Old: (Cross-thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PzFU9c2ISNo
reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/11m21k/starcraft_2_will_be_dead_before_legacy_of_the/
youtube.com/watch?v=92IYIXQHSFM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mercy main list
--------------------------------

I want to bully Hanzo until he cries!

tfw reporting aimbotters

this is le fell: :(

----------------------------
End of Mercy Main list

They patched out aimbots m8

why is this general so slow

There's better games to play

ded thred
ded game

youtube.com/watch?v=PzFU9c2ISNo
>mercy skin coming with summer games is jeff kaplan's favorite skin
Is it gonna be a swimsuit? PLEASE BE ONE PIECE

>He thinks OW team isn't Muslim LGBTPQ++++++ Friendly feminist whores

>McCree ults to save our rein from a blizzard
>their mei fucks up her icewall and has to ice block to live
>still wastes his ult
>rein peels the fuck out to regroup while McCree tries to 1v5

Why are DPS so fucking retarded?

Here comes T.Racer!

Jesus christ you better not be that dumb fucking D.Vaposter.
>Muh Tank
Roadhog is Offense(/Tank hybred)
Sombra is Defense (Reaper too depending on how high SR you are)
Doomfist is a Defence/Tank hybred
Symmetra is Defence
Looking at the already stated to be guideline categories as actual categories is retarded
>Muh concept
Punishing out of position heroes. Or for people of your intellect 'Stop flankers and get people who are alone and get people who aren't around a barrier'. Gee, really strange how a meta revolving around flankers and not really utilising barriers has arisen in his absence. Get the noggin joggin dunnit?
>Muh Hook
Balancing McCree around his gun is retarded. Balancing Tracer around her Blink is retarded. Balancing Widow around her headshots is retarded. Oh, wait no it's not. Balancing around one core aspect of a heroes kit is normal in this game, don't act like this isn't the case. But wait, you shortsightedness preceeds you! Yes, Roadhog too has other abilities and parts of his kit, supplementary to his core role, which can also be tweaked. Don't just say he was a hero 'too focused on hook'.
>Muh counterplay
-Barriers
-Walls
-Range
-Teammates
That's two more than Hanzo, which you deem as totally balanced! But wait, don't tell me, as D.Va player prenerf Hooks affected you much more than Hanzo's so this is the only reason for your hatred for them. It's as if Roadhog was a natural counter to you. Its as if his disappearance has allowed shitter D.Va's to climb under the Dive meta. Shut the fuck up on this issue, you clearly don't know what you are talking about.

It more for the games where you are thrown in halfway through a match

Jesus christ, stop it with the nihilist shit. According to you sad fucks, TF2 has been dead since launch.
We get it, games slow down after a while, stop fucking going on about it constantly. Wow, you got a slow que that one time, obviously means that the entire game is dead.

So you get paid 0.5$ per post?

Chill out man, i'm not the retards you're replying to but I think we could all just roll a joint and light up man.

I WANT A REINHARDT TITTYPAD

We know, buddy. But it never hurts to be reminded.

Enjoy being stuck in traffic blizzcuck

Seriously, shilling before heading to work?

>hybred

>thread already dead
gg no re

game is ded bruh

>Hogfag still think they got nerfed because the hook combo could oneshot not because his shotgun was too good

Watch out guise, the game is unsurprisingly slowing down after a year of popularity and these funny guys are gonna remind you every single day because they have fuck all better to do.
Every single thread
After every one of their posts

>The game is dead guys, it only has 29,000 people watching it on Twitch!
>OMG I had to wait 45seconds for a match, this game is so dead
>The general has slowed down to double the posting rate of most of the threads on this board
>/bbg/ is much slower than us, but our general must be dead already
>Did I tell you I'm a nihilist? Because I'm a nihilist. Fuck vegans, I'm a nihilist. Did you know the game is dead?
>ded game lol

Self fulfilling prophecy desu

>Here's 10 reasons why Overwatch can still get its playerbase back!

>>The game is dead guys, it only has 29,000 people watching it on Twitch!

I know you are making fun of people but don't make up stats when the real stats are 20,000-10,000.

Fucking kike faggot. Go shill somewhere else

Boys...do you think they're actually going to nerf Doomfist? So soon after the fucking Witchhunt that made Roadhog a nothing hero? They really need to stop letting the loudest stupidest part of the playerbase dictate balance. It's fucking mob rule.
I can see it now boys.

WAAAAH Widow oneshots too much she's OP WAAAAH
>reduce widow headshot/charge damage by 50%, give her 50hp
WAAAAH McCree's ult & flashbang actually work now WAAAAH
>fallout nerf even more, deadeye glow increased 100%
BLOZZARD Pharah is too strong I can't shoot her REEEEEE
>usinh pharah's jetback gives her 'orb of discord' debuff

Meanwhile the poobabbys get to enjoy their Soldier/Mercy/Torb/Bastion braindead bullshit.

whens that uhhh quake game coming out

History repeats itself yet again
reddit.com/r/starcraft/comments/11m21k/starcraft_2_will_be_dead_before_legacy_of_the/

No matter how much you suck blizzard cock it wont save the game.

>Hogfag posts about a Hog that will never return
>Adds a throwaway comment on how he is disgruntled about dedgaymefags
>These triggered fucks

>mfw

im a girl, i can confirm the game is dead

cringe samefag

game is ded

Some guy jst spent the entire pregame asking about any 'mercy mains looking for a new daddy'. He explained the many benefits of such a position, such as text sex, nudes, and even 'love messages'. He also went on to explain why the position was vacant, as the old mercy main he had 'had three other sugar daddies and way trying to get me to pay her rent'.

Is this normal?

i noticed theres 2 groups of people who play this game
first one is literally tryhard dudebros like dude competitive lmao wanna play comp? lets play comp bro what are you a casual? fuck yeah competitive
second one barely even plays the game and just circlejerks about it like oohh this character is so cute!! look at this fanart my girlfriend who doesn't play the game drew!!! woah this genji cosplay is so cool!!! :o
i fucking hate this community so much

oh and the second group is pretty much responsible for the game being shit and having shit updates and balance because they spend too much time on fucking backstories and comics and fucking cartoons instead

I-I just play QP and still have fun.

very

Well user, did you take him up on that offer?

He was with a healslut. You see it surprisingly often enough that you even pick up on their calling card.

>When you have to tower post and claim others are mad instead of realizing you are retarded

>sc2 is 3yrs old at that point
>post whinges about Blizz balancing to the comp level rather than the shitters
>OW has the exact opposite problem, dying in 1yr instead of 3yrs
Weak reddtitier bait tbqhfamalam

Nah dude was soloQ, he wanted a new 'heal slut'

No. I play Rein/Zarya. I am not in need of a 'daddy'

No, but people love fetishism.

@184654127
>Pro player warns that the game will die out
>Game dies out
>wahhh it's not exactly the same
>OW dies out too
>wahhh why is no one taking my bait when this general barely has any posts

>tower

To be honest I don't have a horse in this race, I just thought it was kinda funny to point out.

That's what the "was" was for.

stop samefagging

Whats with the @? I don't get this meme.

I'm not plz no bully phoneboi, I'm outside

I main dps, but I'd become a mercy one-trick if someone wanted to pay me for healing them/calling them daddy.

>phoneposter
ofc u r shitposting m8

Why aren't other Blizzard characters as appealing as Overbab ones

I kinda like the bull from WoW but that's it

So what do you think is this superhype widow skin that we're getting? Swim suit?

>insta-locking felon fist and swapping off when game starts

Only way to get a non-troll team these days.

Uh. Waifus?

tennis, only way to not reveal anything Kappa

>Kappa
you have to be 18 or older to post on this site

>get called out for a poor judgement call
>ignore him anyway and call him a phonefagging shitposter because he isn't sat down at a computer
>doesn't matter, if he was at a computer I would have just said the image is edited so I don't have to swallow my pride
kys m90

>muh purity test

Doomfist has this line where he says something along the lines of "Winners don't lose their point", and there is this huge ass pause between lose and their. It sounds like something out of a retarded anime

"Winners don't lose"

Duh

I don't mind, after Doomie got put in Zarya got a new line saying that she wasn't trying when arm wrestling Rein, thinking it was his birthday and because he was old

Tl;dr Rein slammed Zarya's arm down on the table, so DF is the next best thing

LUL

>a new line

Never played fighting games at arcades, eh m8? It's a reference.

I am not d. Va poster, what i was saying is that hog was balanced, but that didn't stopped it to be the one of the most annoying characters, exactly like hanzo. An hero that can oneshot you once every minute would technically be balanced, still a retarded concept of a hero. If you prefer barrierwatch instead of divewatch, I've no problem with it. Whining about how retarded was the nerf is pointless, blizzard already stated that they don't want hog to have oneshot potential
>tl, dr: hog was balanced, in an incredible unfun way

That voiceline has been there for ages.

>blizzard already stated that they don't want hog to have oneshot potential

this is what irks me. he had oneshot potential for a flipping year and then they say this. obviously he was made for just that purpose and now that he can't he's a lost boy. what did they want when making roadhog exactly?

i think the extra damage when he knocks someone into a wall is retarded considering how closed in most of the maps are. u don't have to aim it because u are almost guaranteed to hit a wall.

Not him, but at least the Tritank meta still allowed other comps to be used. Tritank was about 2/3 of comps, with 1/3 using Quadtank, Beyblade and Dive.
In the Dive meta, its 100% Dive or an instaloss. But overall can we agree that Deathball was the best OW has ever been so far?

Probably some kind of body tanking hero, one would think this kind of problem would be resolved in the demo, not one year after release.

>implying you ever have to aim the punch

>reinstall game
>try out doomfist
>get wrecked for three matches
>grasp the character
>bully MLG genjis over and over again
You know what, I like this character a fuckton.

>body tanking hero

with no armor, slow movespeed and huge critbox until a month ago? i mean come on, they knew what they were doing.

I cant believe Roadhog is fucking dead, guys. Why are they trying to punish champs with carry potential?

Triple tank didn't let other comps be used. It was pretty much every tank but Winston.

Its some new meme in the game. When I play zen and double tap enemies they'll say some shit like "ugh zen, keep headshotting me daddy"
as lucio I've been told "boop me harder and choke me"
I don't play much ana but I've seen people refer her as momma.
And of course, I've been told i'm a good little heal slut as Mercy.

they better re-release the old "piece of cake" voiceline i dont want this shit one they "fixed"

L U C I O
B A L L

S76 is a decent carrytoon, same as Widow

And now he's getting damage reduction while he"s healing himself. I don't think he is gonna be viable, but it seems that body tanking is the only thing he could be able to do, something you will get a hook and hopefully your team will kill the enemy hero.

LUCIOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAALL

What if Ana's ultimate was like S76s but she targeted friendlies instead?

how do they differ

BRING BACK TRIPLE TANK

>Go to Twitch
>Look up OW Streams
>60% Tracer Mains
>30% Genji Mains
>10% Mercy Mains

What's a Winston main to do?

So its not just me. It used to be a happy 'Piece of kek', now its some boring, monotonous line I thought I went loco for a while

C O P A
L U C I O
B A L L
Will we get comp points? Because I'm getting me a gold gun if we do

That just seems like a more cumbersome transcendence. Speaking of Ana's weapon, why does it do 4 hits? Not really complaining about it, just curious.

So long range Mercy?

Turn Aimbot up to 100% and be funny in matches

They are, its just sad the options are thinning to the point where not even a handful of the toons are going to be carry picks and grossly stand out.

obviously train on gorrilion warfare and become a elite navy seal

>match starts
>enemy zarya has 100% charge

Join the Tracer and Genji and watch their Winston. Or get bored and mimic the pro Koreans. youtube.com/watch?v=92IYIXQHSFM

>come out the gate
>"THEY HAVE A TELEPORTER"

How do you not already have at least 3 golden guns?

>playing ranked
TOP KEK

*taxis you back to the fight after you get staggered*
What do you do, /owg/?

I got bored of this game and started playing HoTS

Leave her to me, i'm the Junkrat

I alternate between the two.

>playing hots
just play dota or league

why would you torture yourself with hots?