Feel like some people on Veeky Forums would enjoy this

feel like some people on Veeky Forums would enjoy this

BOSOZOKU NIGHTS by Noriyaro

youtube.com/watch?v=8RlM6Jv737U

*Hank Hill voice* DAMN SON WHERE'D YOU FIND THIS

dammit that is cool, why cant we have cool car culture like this in the usa. I wish lights and mods like those werent banned here as well

really fucking cool, but whats with the weird tail exhausts? is it a technical thing or is it what lowriders in japan do?

Old skylines are awesome, wish I could have the time and money to sink into one.
Also, sauce on song? Can't find it in comments or anything.

Its part of the literally "Over the top" theme

>tfw no chuuni car

Bosozoku is retarded shit and anyone who likes it is a blind weeb

I did enjoy it. I enjoy anything by noriyaro because he actually makes good fucking car content.

200zx was a 2.0l RB motor I think for displacement tax

>that flashing soarer number plate
holy shit muh dick, didnt know I wanted that until now.

same

It's this aesthetic's meme

literally n*ggers from jewpan, but ofc weebs will love this crap

Literally anime on wheels and its neat.

>these are kind of faggots who caused disbanding of meme night club
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

samefag

Nah the ZR was the RB, the other 200Z's (There was an Z as well or something) were all VG20 powered if I remember right.

A ZS something as well around the same era that was also VG20 powered is what was meant to be in the parenthesis.

t.no fun faggots

blicky got the stiffy uh

Part of the meme is having a high pitched exhaust and supposedly having a long thin exhaust helps or some shit.

car that was censored in the video

"It was done as a shock tactic, the swastika has been adopted by many groups since world war 2. Some political, some purely to add to the image of the group. If you’ve ever seen the Warriors, there were a few gangs that the film was based on that adopted the swastika. They were mixed race, made up of Latinos, whites & blacks from urban New York, I believe there was also at one point a gang member that was known as the “gestapo” so its not politically motivated. I could be wrong but I don’t believe black emporer were nazis."

>noriyaro

Haha ok. Fuck off

haha ok suck my dinkle from the backle

Haha dude that's totally gay how about a handy whammy jammy from the backle? That's top kek

It's a manji, i swear!