Why the fuck isnt this car the meme car of this board. should replace the miata asap

why the fuck isnt this car the meme car of this board. should replace the miata asap.
SUZUKI SX4
awd, cheap, un-riced, un harmed and can be found at granny's house with 60,000 km on.
large after market.
mod it and you have a wrc car!

Other urls found in this thread:

racecarsdirect.com
youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo
allpar.com/neon/scca.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Neon_SRT-4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the miata is cult classic.

turning an econo car into a wrc is not hard or special even if it is fun

give me one other car that isnt normie trash and falls in the same characteristics

>give me one other car that isnt normie trash

you see, when you have to exclude categories to prove your point then your point was trash to begin with

>awd, cheap, un-riced, un harmed and can be found at granny's house with 60,000 km on.
You don't need AWD. It's really a hindrance most of the time. RWD is best.
>large after market.
Miatas are huge, I have no idea for those, especially in the US where most posters on this board are.
>mod it and you have a wrc car!
WRC cars are so tossable because they have extremely well-engineered and expensive suspensions and weigh next to nothing.

Also the SX4 is the definition of Normie trash. It's an unremarkable compact.

>wrc
>rwd
choose one son. its 2018 not the 1970's

>Miatas are huge
gay, and not awd no only driven half the year.

a necessity for wrc in our current times is awd or at least fwd.
rwd after the new type r is just starting to show you how fucking retarded rwd is in typical cars.

It's an unremarkable compact.
surely when the mx5 thats not what everyone thought of it or same goes with trueno that a bunch of faggots cum over on this board

Let me make this abundantly clear because you don't seem to understand it.
If you want to make a WRC-tier rally car you should stop trying to mod a shitty SX4 and just fucking buy a rally car. I can give you a link to a site that only sells race cars.

Now why the fuck do you think a Miata can only be driven half the year? I drove with my roof off (not a Miata but the point stands) today because I don't live in a frozen shithole.
>surely when the mx5 thats not what everyone thought of it or same goes with trueno that a bunch of faggots cum over on this board
Jesus christ can you make less sense? I'm going to assume here that while you're struggling to create a coherent sentence you're saying that the Miata and Trueno were "unremarkable compacts". I can't speak for the Trueno but the Miata was designed as a sports car first and foremost.

post site.

bcs we cant afford rally cars thats why we buy the sx4.
we cant buy any other rwd 2 seater so we buy the miata

>post site.
racecarsdirect.com
>bcs we cant afford rally cars thats why we buy the sx4.
It's not a rally car in any sense of the word from the factory no matter how much a boyracer like you thinks it is.
Why the fuck are you so obsessed with rally cars anyways? You and I both know you're just going to end up like treequinox.
>we cant buy any other rwd 2 seater so we buy the miata
I own a Camaro which may as well be a 2-seater.
Other cars exist.

mfw you own the v6 camaro.
awd hatch = wrc ready. mod it enough and its ready. also the sx4 was a wrc look it up

>mfw you own the v6 camaro.
It's a V8. I'm not taking a pic of my engine bay at 2:30 AM for some yuropoor that can't communicate like an actual person.
>awd hatch = wrc ready. mod it enough and its ready. also the sx4 was a wrc look it up
Just did. It was shit. It managed a 5th place finish ONCE and never did better.

>Just did. It was shit. It managed a 5th place finish ONCE and never did better.
nice still proves you wrong and im right the sx4 is a wrc car.

sure thing senpai its a v12 with a supercharger. kys inbred camaro v6 fag.
top kek driving american cars in 2018.
>deprecation value will jump up like bitcoin in 2011

youtube.com/watch?v=HO21RcSx8Eo

I get the cool factor of WRC cars and shit but there's a huge problem in what you've mentioned.
Street tuning a car to be fast and fun is something completely different from speccing out a rally car. Do you really want to have no interior, harsh rollbar, no AC, fixed windows, no security system, no spare, no wiper fluid, etc. while having to put up with a straight cut dogbox and antilag-tier reliability on the street? No. You don't.

And, let's face it, you aren't racing it either. Because you aren't good enough. No matter how fast your car is you're going to get your ass wiped if you show up to your first RallyX and compete in AWD modified.

Miata is the Veeky Forums meme car because it's the sportiest cheap car you can buy that you can reasonably expect to daily drive along with compete in SCCA.

you're doing it wrong, lemme show you how to shitpost against a drunk euro
>his shitty country only has ONE rally shitbox worth mention
>no dodge neon
>no eagle talon
>no ford fiesta/focus
>mfw the absolute fucking state of europoors
btfo, keep sperging cuck

no interior.
roll bar.
keep ac
keep windows
no security system is fine
no spare is fine
keep wiper fluid

its just for a fun project and learning. not competing.

pic related
>>no dodge neon
>no eagle talon
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL canadian and not euro. but i feel unfortunate to here that eurocucks dont have to see these ugly fucks everyday.
sure american jerks his dick till its red over the ford focus and fiesta

>neon
>talon
>ugly
can you even find any worse taste on this board? unlikely.

look at this ugly fuck

look ma i can cherrypick, too!

still looks ugly as fuck why the fuck would you make this into a wrc car wtf is wrong with you.
awd > fwd> rwd

Still ugly

SRT4s were EXTREMELY competitive in their time kid.

allpar.com/neon/scca.html
>The Neon was one of the most successful affordable stock racing cars of its time, not to mention the hottest entry-level performer of the 1990s. Bone stock, a base street car would easily outperform pricier top-levelCivicsand Corollas, beating all comers inGrassroots Motorsports’shootout.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodge_Neon_SRT-4
>In SCCA ProRally racing, the SRT-4 (and more recently the ACR version) has dominated the Group 5 (2WD) class since 2003.In just its first year competing, the Dodge ended the stranglehold that the FWDDSMs and Volkswagenshad on the class. With three competing the following year, the SRT-4 won every 2004 series race and end-of-season award. The SRT-4 has won every Group 5 and 2-Wheel-Drive class championship in US ProRally andSno Driftsince 2003, and its unprecedented dominance in 2004 helped Dodge earn its first US ProRally Manufacturers Championship in 28 years.
:thinking:

shit car shit design

sperg more

Дизaйн aгoнь

everything u sad was a lie. just let this sink.
american is shit trash in the modern day

>actual sources
>over parroted sewage
sperg more

>canadian and not euro
stop making us look bad you stupid shitposting fuck

american is trash, the truth hurts

sperg
more

HAHAHAH OVER HEAT OVER HEAT TRASH.
When americans have to fucking dump millions and set a specific group of engineers to make a decent car that still fucks up.