youtube.com/watch?v=e9_XdFq6DPk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTuQv60jNU
youtu.be/8geTos-lyf4
youtube.com/watch?v=j7LeZTpBQuM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look at him have his melting down again LOL

No need to talk about yourself.

Here have another video of Fords being pieces of shit while I watch you try to defend it or continue to meltdown lmao.

youtube.com/watch?v=UvTuQv60jNU

'I want to go 100MPH in MY TRUCK without bothering to use the bed at all ever'
> American 'enthusiasts'.

Ford US is basically just a cash-in on the american patriotic gullibility. You'll buy any turd if it's MADE IN A-MERICA, so they sell you turds.
Ford Europe releases genuinely good cars, because they have to.

built ford """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""tough""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Fiat quality
youtu.be/8geTos-lyf4

Why does Soviet delete he's post what a bitch

What did I miss

I don't think that Fiat had anything to do with the design of the 2013 Dodge Ram

The janitor decided to be useful for once, he didn't delete it.

>not putting weight in the back
>any truck ever

I'd say I hope you idiots don't do thus but honestly if you don't you deserve to lose rear traction and fly off a bridge

>Gear shifters in 1.8 million Fiat Chrysler pickup trucks could accidentally switch out of park, triggering a major recall.

The Italian-American automaker said Friday that it would recall the vehicles, covering a wide spectrum of Ram heavy-duty pickups dating back to the 2009 model year. It also includes some light-duty Ram pickups.

You mean any Detroit hickbarge """""quality"""". Ever wondered how this large a product starts at a lower price than most midsize sedans? Because they're cutting every single available corner.

Some of the highways are 70 or 80 mph in the states. I think he just wants to do the speed limit

that doesn't say fiat had anything to do with the design

Sounds like a dealer just trying to get the guy to fuck off rather than cover a messed up wheel or something else causing that. An ancient Excursion even has no death wobble.

Yeah North Korea is a real shithole and that fat fuck Kim jung fuck is missing some chromosomes.

>90% of the weight is over the front axle
>rear axle is way off to the fucking horizon
>all the power to the rear

What the fuck do you think is going to happen

This was traced back to Chinese steering assemblies. Some were assembled with too great a clearance between the steering wheel input shaft it's mount. Same problem, Chinese steering assemblies also affected certain Ram trucks too. Both companies no longer buy these Chinese parts and now source these components from a Mexican supplier named Metalsa. Dealers don't know how to fix them but you can order a cheap kit to basically brace the steering input against the frame. It's pretty pathetic it needs to come to that.

youtube.com/watch?v=j7LeZTpBQuM

>Drops load off
>has to drive home with an empty bed
>Truck shakes

yup

Why don't they just recall the affected trucks?

It ain't hard to keep a couple bags of gravel or soil in the back

Not enough people have sued or died yet.

Apart from GM, American companies typically don't issue recalls unless they're forced to. I also don't think Ford nor Fiat-Chrysler offer their own in house solution to the problem. The kit that fixes the death wobble on older Rams is an aftermarket kit made by a third party. If you bitched hard enough you could probably get them to install the new non-Chinese steering equipment but I don't even know if it will fit into the older model years.

But cars have a hand brake, so why would you put trust in a fucking tiny pawl to hold 4000+ lbs?

I don’t see why you guys are surprised. Ford builds their trucks to be the cheapest and easily replaceable. That’s why a huge chunk of their truck sales are fleets.

he literally said that the guy can buy a ford f-150 if he wants to do over 65 with an empty bed. this guy probably has a f-350 or some shit, a heavy duty farm truck. im a gm guy and will never buy a ford for the rest of my life but give your 'enemies' credit where it is due guys. that's just part of being honest.

>implying GM issue recalls unless they're forced to
Remember how many years passed and how many people died from the ignition switch issue?

Passst..

...takata

What's wrong with that? It's no different than buying a sports car and never taking it to the track. Truck are still faster than most European "sports cars" to 100mph and are comfy to drive.

Other brands don't have any issues, Even GM with their parkinsons.

>drive a 2500 Silverado
>ext cab long bed
>still drive 80 - 90 mph on the daily

Even an 05 chebby truck can do better

super duty trucks have also lacked caster adjustment since their inception

Lol

Chebby always made decent trucks.
Nothing amazing but you could never go wrong with buying one.

Instead of assuming responsibility and saying "I'm sorry but we can't figure out what's wrong with your truck" he said

>These trucks aren't designed to go faster than 65 unless there's a load on it
>If you want to go fast buy an f150

How dense can one person be. If your truck is loaded down you shouldn't be going faster than 65 anyway. What a piece of shit.

>the madman actually driving death wobbling truck

>box on the right has more motion blur
HMMMM

Ford can't afFord a good camera

Chevy's box isn't as hevy

Their only "decent" trucks, if we're talking about the new ones, are the HDs (2500s and up). The new 1500 is a piece of shit.