Wrangler JL Rubicon

Remove objects from your mouth so you can salivate over this.

>4 door
Absolutely disgusting

As an owner of multiple 2 doors and a 4 door I can say they re both capable off-road. But the 4 door has, hands down, the best utility.

Style, reliability and value aside, it's an excellent automobile.

Nobody cares about Jeeps, new Jimny soon!

>Jealous of a car for teenage party girls who know nothing about cars

yummy

I bet you drive a Nissan Maxima

Looks like a Scion xB with a lift.

I would rather drive a Maxima than a shitty Chrysler product

No better 4 wheeler than a Jeep.

Poor and salty. Kek

Wait a few years till you have to get it serviced because all the electronics are failing. If you're lucky they'll get recalled and you might get some of your money back.

Ohhh. So salty! I don't even own a jeep. Everyone i off-road with that has one thigh loves it. No real issues that unique to then that all off-roaders don't have.

Stay mad though. It's cute

>4-door
No thanks

Maybe if they put a Hemi in it.

My boss had one, computer went out, $1200 then the air vent thing went out, and he was quoted $1500 to fix the flapper. He sold it soon after.

Cool. Everyone I know hadn't had anything out of the ordinary wrong with theirs.
>air vent
>jeep
Just take the doors off

hey nice fiat

Ahh yes, a fan boy who will refuse to believe that anything could be imperfect about their favorite vehicle. Jeep and VW fags are the absolute worst about this.

if there's one thing i love more than bus dwellers who spout shit they know nothing about it has to be blind fanboys
please go on op

>Jeep

Let me know when they do another Cherokee based truck, otherwise fuck off with your pavement queen shitbox

I dont even have a jeep lol. Just funny to see all the cry babies who hate on um.
Post your dad's offroad rig so we can laugh at u

Ahh yes, the Japanese version of a H2. I have no doubt Ford will fuck up the Bronco in similar fashion.

turbocharged propane 4WD taco says hello

Can't we all just get along?

--> my previous comment, but I'm not about to ignore the glaring faults that jeep has. Here's my offroad vehicle, fartsniffer

>>if there's one thing i love more than bus dwellers who spout shit they know nothing about
>

loving every laugh

Aside from having less room, my TJ is more awesome and less plastic.

I would buy a taco in a heartbeat vs a Jeep.

No

>thinks that counts
HA!
Im sorry. I didn't know you were retarted

It's ok. I still love u

*rolling over intesifies*

>His vehicle can't pull 90k thru the mud
Jealousy is not a virtue, user.

Congratulations. You can pull one american

I love it and want to buy one by this summer. THAT SAID, look at that dirty ass dealership floor. Teases out how shitty the dealers experience is at domestic companies. Retard convict salesman, ghetto service departments, on and on

The Bronco is just an Everest with a different front clip.

>ITT
>Faggots that enjoy demolishing overpriced lifted station wagons

Rajeesh's version is better

I swear if that turns out to be the new bronco i burn down ford corporate.