Books

I have read The 48 laws of power, The secrets of the millionaire mind and i just read Rich dad poor dad.
What is the next one?

Other urls found in this thread:

sivers.org/book
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Black Swan

How To Win Friends & Influence People
The HP Way
Bill Gates Autobiography
Hustle & Bustle
How to make something out of nothing

Getting a job and start making capital instead of reading meme books thinking they will make you rich.

I read the 48 laws of power until the halfway point, where I thought to myself " this is really just a history book." and then I never returned to it. I had the same bookmark at the halfway point before I sold that book.

Thank you gentleman.
I already have my own business, wagie...

I can understand why people hate Taleb and his books, but they still offer great value.

Are you interested in something specific, OP?

Something like those books i posted. I must become a success inside first, so then i can be a success outside.

sivers.org/book

Rich in mind, rich in time.

The rich dad company has a lot more books user.

Some by ol robert himself and some by his advisors. Quality shit mang

>examples
bullshit motivationals for people has no motivation, nor skills.
Try $100 startup
lean startup
If you necessarily want motivationals, try anything by Malcolm Gladwell.

this is the best. literally a summary of all those memeboosk you want to read. just do it.

The fuck is going on in this thread?. What's up with those gets?

The only one you have to read is the millionnaire fastlane. Then read real books that'll teach you skillz. So long gayboyz

Stop reading and start doing. All those books do is give you a glorified "Get off your ass". Cut out the middle and just *get off your ass*.

Nice I was going to post this :)

>improves your brain power
>makes you a more likely candidate of being a business analysis
>fun

>reading books that aren't factual study books

Idiot.

this

you'd be surprise by the number of conversations ive made with smart people just talking about some Veeky Forums meme or Newton shit.

Tony Schwartz's The Art of the Deal

fuck you

"Pre-suasion" by Robert Cialdini

How to Get Rich by Felix Dennis

This book is my best kept secret, many people steer clear of it the moment they read the title, and never get to experience the tongue-in-cheek nature of it.

Also

How to Fail at Almost Everything and Still Win Big by Scott Adams

I don't really like the guy and I don't like the way he writes, but this book has some useful ideas about priorities, allocation of your efforts, maintaining a certain level of you mental energy which translates into motivation and developing a certain level of confidence that doesn't wear off 24h after reading the book. It also explains why the truth doesn't matter in the marketing context, even if you knew that it helps to understand why.
YMMV: There are parts of this book that are simply hard to read on account of you eyes rolling involuntarily at the egotistical nature of some of the passages, you might want to get the audio-book.