Dueling Network General - /dng/

YGO General #2563

Grinding Intensifies Edition

Last Thread: ● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!3xRSSZLD!n5HAXjFTVV8g-ha3I_5SsA
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors (August 11st)
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/melosgone
discord.gg/UtR545T
youtube.com/watch?v=fo4iePsHg6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

first for links saved yugioh

killed*

8 months later.jpg

challonge.com/melosgone
Almost filled.

Post times you just got absolutely fucked by shitty unsearchable combos. I was bricking had in Spirals so I couldn't do anything to stop him.

>That hammerkong image
Expand xyz material

*saved

So?

>Arciel
>Sun and Sun pattern
>Sleet and Cloud pattern
>Lazula and Rain pattern
>Ciel and Snow pattern
>Turmer and Thunder pattern
>lvl 6 and Aurora pattern
I guess there's no chance for another set of Weathery to represent red/orange to complete 7 colors in Arciel.
And even less chance for a pattern for Arciel.
At least in DBSW.

I wonder how far Ciel and that level 6 can carry the deck.
Though it's obvious that they're the casual archetype of the set.

That's pretty cool.

Someone here had a World Chalice list with Gameciels plus the Kaiju field spell mained, if you're here what are your ratios for that?

does anyone have a link to the discord? i want to shitpost with my guy atmox and diamante

Which discord? There are multiple

any will work

discord.gg/UtR545T

Was gonna post the link but has it covered

wow that place is trash now

>now

Clearly you haven't seen how it was before

i was there around the time cutegirl was the worst thing

Still haven't seen any confirmation that the level 6 has the effect the guy from the last thread claims it does.

youtube.com/watch?v=fo4iePsHg6c
Good news everyone! While we wait for the new ban-list and a new set that's not complete garbage we can buy Funkopops!

What's up with all the "yugitubers" all doing facecam and crap?

I am glad that almost none of the Japanese youtubers do any of that crap.

>Funko Pops will get YGO back to being mainstream
Why is House of Chumps such a buffoon?

>funko

Fucking disgusting

>funkos
nothing but trash

Cutegirl was never in this discord... did you get memed into the shitty discord lmao

xTh for Venus

not on the discord, in here shitposting and pretending to be the best

I got fucked hard by summoned skull beat. Dude had skull and despair and skill drain first turn, then top decked a rageki.

Would this save bricklords

But why can they be used as xyz materials?

Funko gets a million different licensees for things, they've done things much more obscure than yugioh.

>Xyz tokens

who was this cute girl yu guys are talking about?

someone named cutegirl shadowdueled a lot of people

>can Tokens be used as xyz materials?
retard.

was she good and cute?

>she

So dragonid generator, but searchable?

and with grave setup+ATK boost to deal with towers inbreeds. Also it doesn't lock the extra deck because muh rank 8

I like Performapals

percy have links yet?

>People actually want Maxx C banned
Are these the same faggots that want Stratos back?
Because this sounds on the same level of stupidity

Maxx C needs to banned or at 3. At 1 its too sacky.

banning maxx c is stupid. stratos coming back isnt
it should be at 2 or 3. it shouldnt be banned

Why is having a searcher for a basically dead archetype come back at 1(ONE) a stupid move? It's not as if heroes can shit out memetoad now thanks to links so the best they can do is just dropping dark law turn one unless they manage to make links first (and with gofu almost definitely getting hit good luck with that).

A Hero Lives+Stratos does too many stupid things.

SS stratos, get search for mist/bubble and then what? either normal mist/old R4 enabler and then set rest of hand and SS bubbleman. At best the board they can make with that turn one with 5 cards is decode talker/another 3 mat link+dark law with a couple of facedowns at the cost of 4000lp.

In the age of 'Master peace :^)', 'Drident :^)' and 'Oviraptor :^)' it's nowhere near as bad.

release me

Search Vyon

Ok that might be a dumb comparasion but come on, Maxx C being banned?
It takes a seriously stupid motherfucker to think that Maxx C is even a problem, yes its everywhere and it can "stop" your "unbreakable turn 1 board", and i put quotes on stop because you don't get stopped, you just give cards to your opponent but i guess your opponent drawing cards is worse than vanity's emptiness so it needs to be banned :^)

And even then, if you go second, maxx C is doing jackshit because you can take the Maxx C challenge and OTK the opponent before they get to play with their new cards, and being too sacky, what the fuck does sacky even means these days? Shit's just stupid and reminds me of people whining about the whole outrage of stratos being banned, and because i coincidently saw the same users that say "free stratos" say "ban maxx c" on videos about maxx C.

If you search Vyon you need Mask Change/some means of SSing mist from the grave turn one or you can't get dark law on the board turn one. It sitll overall doesn't change the board layout I described above except that another hero (vyon) would be in the grave as well.

HOLY SHIT HAPPENED

LIMITED
Maxx C
decode talker
honeybot
link spider

SEMI LIMITED

UNLIMITED
stratos

No it doesn't. You're a retard. Heroes don't do shit anymore. Especially not on the level of Zoos which are still running around.

why not ban links altogether while you're at it

Link Spider may, possibly, be limited in the future because he's a fag enabler, but the other two Starter links just aren't any good.

>he didn't know
Z-ARC

But that's Proxy.

Blue cat is the best ygo catgirl, no debating

#FreeMyGigaNiggaNeptune

close user but not quite there
best girl is right here

Who actually cared about Neptune before the Lyrilusc combo?

Me and my Supreme Metalfoes.

uranus

I won't argue that Maxx C breaks the game or anything like that.

But Maxx C does remain one of my absolute least liked cards in the entire game.
Either it does fucking nothing, or it does fucking everything. That is not good card design. A card that is either close to useless or a card that practically wins games by itself.

Seriously. Fuck that. That is terrible card design.

>Activate Maxx C
>Draw Maxx C

You can say that to almost every floodgate in the game.

>Pendulums in Duel Links

Oh my God.

What would his retrain be?

You can remove floodgates. With Maxx C, you either end your turn early or lose because your opponent just went +3.

Some dude with a full-faced mask.

>scrubs who struggle to top their locals saying maxx c isn't a big deal

never change /dng/

any time now

Or you stop playing quasar.

Farfa/Glasglow pls

Sorry user but a VAST majority of decks these days need to Special Summon a lot T1 to not instantly fucking lose, the exceptions being stunshit and True Dracos. If you don't realize that you're a shit player playing shit decks against other shitters and hence your opinion is invalidated.

>With [floodgates], you either remove it or lose because you can't do anything
The horror.

>I play pet decks my opinion is better than yours
fuck off.

Run Upstart Goblin instead of this situational garbage, dude.

I was literally just saying that if your playing petdecks your opinion is invalidated, nice reading comprehension. Oh wait, this is /dng/ :^)

>zoodiac is a petdeck

really makes me think

>go to locals on weekend
>no one playing links
is jewnami done?

What the actual fuck point are you trying to make here, user, explain yourself better instead of just greentexting.

>Sorry user but [current meta] need to [do some shit blocked by floodgate] to not instantly fucking lose, the exceptions being [some exception]
Shocking.

You can respond to floodgates by actually playing the game.
The only half decent response to Maxx "C" is to drop lots of stun and just abruptly end your turn. And if you've got no stun to drop, you might as well just surrender.

And something like Skilldrain or whatever is hardly all or nothing like Maxx "C" is. Decks without effect monsters barely exist.

Are you a time traveler?

Are you retarded? You can get rid of floodgates. You cannot get rid of Maxx "C". If somebody flips a floodgate, you can just remove it. If somebody drops Maxx "C" then you automatically lose unless you're playing a stunshit deck that doesn't mind being behind by 1 turn.

>current meta
There's been 2, maybe 3 Tier 1 decks in the past 2 years that weren't horribly fucked when you Maxx C them turn 1, out of all of the different decks we've seen. It's a card designed in an era when spamming special summons was a rarity, when in modern YGO they specifically create many decks who need to do that to put up a fight. It's not a healthy card, it doesn't even have the same drawbacks as other "floodgates" like ASF which is A: a Trap that has to wait a turn and B: actually affects both players to some degree. Maxx "C" is solely 1-sided and can be used whenever for free.

One big reason people want him back is to be able to play Divine Wind/Great Tornado without having to play awful cards like Avian.

>If somebody drops [floodgate] then you automatically lose unless you're playing [deck that doesn't get stopped by floodgate]
Shocking.

I havent seen any official source yet so...

>injection Fairy Lily
>Spellcaster

Okay, you have to be trolling now.

>[floodgate A] is okay because my deck isn't stopped by [floodgate A]
>[floodgate B] is not okay because my deck is stopped dead by [floodgate B]

So the light and wind will have 1800 def?

Now you know how it feels being a pendulum user.

Dark Master/Dice effect archetype, fucking when?