/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 2nd of August:
338 BC – A Macedonian army led by Philip II defeated the combined forces of Athens and Thebes in the Battle of Chaeronea, securing Macedonian hegemony in Greece and the Aegean.
70 – The armies of Titus destroy the Second Temple as the final blow of the Siege of Jerusalem.
1939 – Albert Einstein and Leo Szilard write a letter to Franklin D. Roosevelt, urging him to begin the Manhattan Project to develop a nuclear weapon.
1943 – Jewish prisoners stage a revolt at Treblinka, one of the deadliest of Nazi death camps where approximately 900,000 persons were murdered in less than 18 months.

>News
CK2 DD 60 - Rally Up
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-60-rally-up.1037651/

EU4 DD 01/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-1st-of-august-2017.1037755/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

white meni

Spic free thread right here lads

>M&T

nothing wrong with it

La Plata :^)

It's not good desu, doesn't add much except bloat

R:255
G:255
B:255

Any CK2 mods that overhaul societies?
Shit feels so lifeless
We need a HPM for CK2

Thr eu4 DD looks good desu

>more useless sand
no thanks

I like it, better than the CK2 DD
Can't believe they are adding China

No

The provinces are actualyly a good addition and make it more historic

what was it

That's none of your business
shitposts

>Good morning, all. I’m Magne “Meneth” Skjæran, the programmer on CK2. In the past I’ve written dev diaries about modding, optimization, and quality of life improvements, as well as a few diaries this summer about the team, the bug fixing process, and what we’re doing for modders.

Ey senpai what kinda Central Asia you want?

>In 2.8, we’re finally rectifying this by adding the ability to define rally points, both for land units and ships.

>5 years to add rally points

>and vicky has had it since forever
really makes me think

>zero mechanics whatsoever
>nothing rebalanced
>just minor province map redraw in the ME

"no"

Fucking afghans always ruin everything

they didn't even announce the new dlc
calm down

I ain't saying anything laddo it's just that the presented material is not good. They shouldn't be making a DD out of adding several new provinces

>The AI no longer thinks that just because a province is someone's capital, it's a good target; it is now more discerning and only cares if it is the capital of an enemy