How often do u change ur oil

Hwat? ur suppost to change the oil??
My dealer told me it's for the lifetime of the vehicle

>EVERY
>SINGLE
>DAY
>OF MY LIFE

>"It's a Honda, it lasts forever user!"

BMW says to do it every 15,000 miles, I do about 17.5 since it's not that far off of their estimate. Sometimes I let it go to 18 or 19 but not often

Once in the summer once in the winter.

great way to destroy an engine

That's what i thought too. I've been driving at least 150k km since i bought it without one oil change.

6 months or 10.000km

Newer ford trucks have an oil life meter which is absolute bullshit because it averages to about 6000. I do a oil and filter change every 3000

Every year, as scheduled.

Bought my car in 2016, 1 year later I got the first service after 4200 km, and in three months it's time for the second service, this time with 9000 km.

I swear to fucking god the man who'll buy my car used, since I change it every 3 years, is a lucky motherfucker.

I just top it off as it burn away.

oil every 5k filter every 10k, so like every 3-4 months/change, 2001 civic ex

for some reason I want to say the service manual had 10k listed for normal use and 5k for the "harsh conditions" estimate but I don't feel like going to the garage to look it up rn

whenever it looks black or every 3k miles

Every 15k miles, full synthetic. I also change the filter at the same time.

every 10k km or 12 months, whichever occurs first...

Every 3k. Ferd f onefiddy

I only put on a few or maybe several thousand miles a year so I just change it every spring and call that close enough to the recommended service interval.

Mobil 1 5W-20, I use the 'extended mileage 15,000' stuff but change it every 7,500 miles.

My bike's manufacturer recommends every 20k km or every 10k km if it's raced or ridden hard offroad / in competition. I just do it every 10k km for peace of mind, it's my commuter to uni

my car leaks so goddamn much oil I just think of it as changing itself. all I need to do is top it off every fill up.

>merely changing the oil

I flush it with salt water like a proper mechanic.

Burns it all every 3k miles or so. So soonser than that I guess.

whenever the truck is in for service

>Implying I need oil

every gear change at least

every 3000 miles

Never, the dealership does it for me.

Everytime I go over 2500 rpm

5000km or when I feel like car struggles with cold starts

Every 10,000 miles.

>my cars
when the light tells me to
>the truck
every years or so but I only drive it once or twice a day