*rattles at 50 mph*

*rattles at 50 mph*

*rattles at any speed*

pig with make up

Why do new trucks have those glorified
instrument clusters?

It's a TRUCK that's meant for work, not a god damn Cadillac.

Billy Bob and Bubba gave their feedback.

They wanted what those slicky city niggers always flocked about in their brand new trucks.

>*understeers at any speed*

FTFY

*cracks your dash*

I have it on good authority that less than five percent of private truck sales in the USA ever see anything resembling heavy usage.

The overwhelming majority of truck owners have the same employment, behaviour and lifestyle as car owners. They're selling an image.

Because of white collars
Muh hunting
Muh off-road
Muh weekend warrior

*breaks down at the dealership*

True story. Took a Shiat 500 for a test drive with my gf and it shat itself coming out of the dealership.

Have you been in a new F-150? They're absurdly fucking quiet.

What are the chances this man has shit tier clutch control?

ENGINE MOUNT
LOCTITE
WINDSHIELD COVER
CAT/O2 SENSOR

>have dash mat made of corinthian leather
>use a windshield shade made out of mylar
>autistically massage the dash each day with coconut/jojoba oil
>*CRAAAAAAACK*
there's even been more than a few class action lawsuits over cracked dashes in GM cars

Looks super comfy.

I just love the fact that he feels the need to tell people his Fiat is unreliable when anyone with a pair of brain cells to rub together would have figured that out before they bought the fucking thing.

FIX
IT
AGAIN
TONY

I test drove a DCT Dart right after they came out and the transmission shit itself before we even rolled off the lot. Turned out some mechanic had been thrashing the piss out of it.

Hurr durr work trucks can't be nice

>Hurr durr work trucks can't be nice

That's right, Cleetus. They shouldn't be nice, they should be basic and simple work trucks not a big glorified turd riddled with tech shit to impress a cousin fucker.

>he doesn't get it

I feel the same about cars. All you need is a Prius or maybe a leaf.

I totally get it when it comes to semi trucks that people have to live in for weeks at a time.

I don't get it when it comes to suburban cowboy cosplay barges for only hauling someone's fat ass around.

I don't really have a problem with people buying things just because they want them. When it comes to a truck if you're trying to justify the purchase on the grounds of utility you should ask yourself just how often you're going to be hauling a load that won't fit in most regular cars.

For instance I own a commercial cargo van that has more then paid for itself, and the registration, insurance, and upkeep costs are dwarfed by the expense of renting one. It's the only vehicle that could safely and physically transport the type of equipment I move around.

If you want a truck and can maintain financially stability then buy a truck, just don't delude yourself. A lot of people fall into the trap of trying to justify their possessions outside of personal desire.

I assume a Dacia would be too high tech and bourgeoisie for you then. What I will say is at least where I live, on-ramps are short and being able to get up to speed when everyone is going 70-80 is a real hassle in an under-powered vehicle.

You're like a little baby, my Fiat Coupe rattles permanently as long as it's on.
I still love the thing, but boy does it rattle.