If you're brand loyal, what made you this way?

Brand loyalty is a disease. I may consider myself a fan of, let's say Chevrolet, I like their cars, but I won't support them over their bullshit or label them as the best auto manufacture in the world when they make low quality shit.

Toyota reliability and great 80s aesthetics.

The only thing I've ever been brand loyal to is honda motorcycles. They make good motorcycles.

I was pretty impressed with the AWD in my old Subaru and its all around practicality for the price. I don't think that amounts to brand loyalty, but it does set a bit of a baseline when shopping around.

Honda. The Accord lineage is excellent.

Specifically the 5th gen.

bmw, and i don't know really.

i know they're moneypits but i love the way they've always looked, and atleast early-mid 2000's bmw's give me memories from the ones my parents used to have.

my nissan altima ran for months with almost no oil. only had a hint of knock when i gave it away

>my nissan altima
>drives his car for months with no oil
>sells his car in poor condition
>probably didn't even disclose to the new owner the damage he caused to the vehicle

Das raycis

Why do so many black people drive Nissans?

the car that i first drove was a 2004 forester xt. subaru have always had a special place in my heart. im not completely loyal to subaru's but they're always the first make of cars i look at when wanting to upgrade

Oh you got lucky. Too bad they kind of pulled the STi engine from the regular cars after that.

yeah i know. my uncle gave me the car before he moved countries, i saved up 10 grand for it but he ended up just giving it to me for free. i miss that car so much

I'm not brand loyal but I do have brand bias. The only American vehicle I'd own is a Mustang, because everything else I've used by them is complete shit. Their trucks are cheaply made, and most of their cars are disposable shitboxes.

I'd buy Toyota before probably anything as a DD, but lately I'm becoming somewhat partial to BMW, Audi, and Mercedes. I've talked to a lot of guys who drive them and the "MAINTENANCE WILL BANKRUPT YOU" meme isn't as bad as people would make you think.

If I were ever to buy a car (aside from a Mustang), I'd probably look at getting a 5 Series.

Nissan gives cars to people with shit credit.

>tfw subaru gets something right
NOPE CAN'T DO THAT WHERE IS THE CASTRATION CLAW

I'm specific model loyal. Everything other than vs commodore is complete dogshit desu~~

>Brand loyalty is a disease.
Applies to everything.

I got a friend that sells his 2011 Forester SH, it's a 2.0 litre diesel with a manual box.
Do you anything about the Forester SH? Is it as reliable as everybody is praising it? I'm not a badgewhore, but I do want something robust and reliable.

I know the guy and he never off-roaded it, not pulled anything with it. Just a regular car.

They actively market towards that crowd

I'm not brand loyal per se, I enjoy nearly all brands depending on the decade of production and type of vehicle; they all have highs and lows.