/gigg/ - Gigantic General #11

>Gigantic News
gogigantic.com/en/games/Gigantic/news
>Useful information and gameplay tips
pastebin.com/pL8tAmQE
>Hero Guides
mistforge.org/select_hero
>Information about mechanics (CC, buffs, debuffs, status effects)
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/news/detail/10447093/

>View your Gigantic profile and stats
stats.gogigantic.com/en/
>View your skill rating when Refer a friend
arcgames.com/en/gg-refer-a-friend

>Gigantic for Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/327690/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Arc
arcgames.com/en/games/Gigantic/
>Gigantic for Windows 10
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/gigantic-game-preview/9nblggh444sh

>/gigg/ ID list for Steam/Arc
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

>Result spreadsheet for Steam/Arc ID list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oU-BVbqkJPtypRGJYwwqR1DcJhjbT6Yh59U2JLw0Nvo/edit?usp=sharing

>Xbone/Win10 /gigg/ ID list
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeYel67dS9Iya7szRv036gjBglN6m_hrLWpBf6ZgxzteKhksQ/viewform?usp=sf_link

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lk4Y0kuszh4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I fucking hate bloomers

So what's the ideal setup? One of the 3 (default) each?

Or like two bloomers and one cerb

Vadasi is fun

Whats the qtest summon and why is it bloomers?
>mfw health orbs all over the map

Do I buy it?

vanilla>northern cedar>aurion>edgy shit

BUH MUH HEELS

depends on the map. Typically on Ghost Reef (canyon) you don't want a bloomer on your C unless you're snowballing cause the enemy can easily rush in there and kill it every time.

On Siren's (snow map) you usually want a cyclops on A, Bloomer in B (middle) and either a cyclops or doggie on C. D usually either a cyclops, doggie or drake (if you were stupid enough to buy one lmao)

Stop picking Voden

Aradre.

Bastard basically invented the backcap meta, perfected it, and used it to wipe the floor with everyone, both in teams and in solo.

what the matter fgt you dont want to get yiffed?

Fuck.

how to get good at sven

Preach

>The best player in gigantic
>Plays literally one character at a high level, against a non-existent EU comp scene
nah

Understand all of his upgrade paths and know when to pick them. His extreme versatility is his greatest strength, but if all else fails, just spam shit.

When's my Aisling/Dad Jojo reference?

Is there a bad use of bounce pad? Also, too often I see a melee teammate at 10% health and as I throw the healing flask at him, he's already run away from the heals. What do I do in this situation?

Jesus Christ I've never had to work so hard for a win.
>retards keep suiciding and pushing enemy rampage
>our fuckers at half health and they get a rampage
>figure it's over
>we manage to kill all of them on their way their with some clutch ults
>we rampage it
>We all die and the enemy guardian has literally 1% left because all of our ranged heroes run up to melee the guardian instead of staying in the back
>they get 30 power, figure it's really really fucking over
>wipe their entire team with a triple kill
>run to bumfuck nowhere and interrupt 2 of their power casts
>we make it 100-90
>win

How do people get this many cards, do you buy them?
I literally never have any cards. Leveling heroes isn't giving me draws. Account levels aren't giving me draws. Nothing gives me draws.
I have one card at at time and finish it in one match.

>Mfw stomped on him earlier today with his own backdoor tactic

Please dont summon a cyclops on C if you have an imani, do a (shadow) cerb instead. The wall fucks the sightline from the cactus on the cliff
But if your imani is garbage, then by all means

nice screenshot autist, ask how i know youre underage

>Is there a bad use of bounce pad?
No, ooze is his best ability. Just throw it at enemies if you get the slow upgrade, otherwise use it to get you and your team up and over obstacles.
>What do I do in this situation?
The flask has an initial heal of 250 with the pool applying a Heal over time of 25 per second for I don't fucking know 5 seconds or something without the duration upgrade? Getting the first initial hit is most important because it's a large immediate heal (which is why the upgrade to increase it to 350 if they have low health is very good) that keeps them from dying while also allowing them to move around. Standing in the pool longer only reapplies the HoT for about 1 extra second, so it's not important.

tl;dr hit teammate with the flasks and don't worry about them sitting inside it, mobility is king.

I'm sorry if my forgetting to shrink the canvas offended you user
If I had known this was your trigger I would've been more careful

Oh shit new hero
youtube.com/watch?v=lk4Y0kuszh4

:^)

he's probably never seen a vagina either

We can all agree that this game would be much better without Ghost Reef right

no neutral point, no clash, indefensible environment around the guardian, horribly imbalanced for certain heroes

I think all the maps are pretty flawed honestly.

Not everything can be perfect, you just have to make due with what you have.

You can see jewtube vids by hovering over the embed on this site, retard. Gb2 leddit, crossposting nigger

>Mfw i outplayed him several times with his own character, killing him constantly with predict kicks when he go invis like a bitch
>Mfw you see him play way more cautios around you respecting your space

too bad i'm inconsistent as fuck , i keep switching main and when i come back to one hero i suck dicks

at least on ghost reef matches aren't decided within the first minute.

>Sanctum falls
>Enemy gets both middle points
>Alt +f4

The other two are at least fun and benefit a variety of heroes. You can choose where you want to fight to the advantage of your team, one team gets an obvious power advantage by controlling middle points, and they actually have fun clashes.

Play multiple, onetricking is retarded in this game. You can instantly become better than aradre just by playing more than 1 regularly

Idk, I've had some pretty great comebacks on Sanctum Falls.
It's just a map that really strongly benefits having a coordinated team, which I think is a good thing overall even if it's not always good for pubs.

There is no comp scene. Period.

Just a bunch of American fags circlejerking.

How do people even make claims about this? There's no competetive feature and there are no custom matches, so there's literally no way you could even organize a tournament if you wanted to.

Most of these assholes are literally just people who have been playing the game for a few years since CORE Confidential and think having a thousand hour headstart actually means they're good.

There used to be a way, way way back when the playerbase was only 1000 or so people and the servers were only open once a week

Whos the best Wu player

Sent/Zyviral (one of the organizers of GDQ)

The guy is a walking wu encyclopedia. On core he made a paper describing every single wu bug, design error and how to improve it. Too bad motiga never gave a fuck.

Also rez and flim are very good but a step below

Sent

Sent is a Wu one trick. But he's pretty damn good at it.

>Too bad motiga never gave a fuck.

Ex- Explain.

Motiga currently has like 2 programmers.

All they do is bug fix, but if it's too big of a job they just ignore it.

Wu is literally programmer's nightmare as he's a walking bug.

I still don't know why they didn't pull him out of the roster like Roland.

They only have 2 programmers? The fuck? Is this game actually already dead? I thought people were just meme-ing

>It's 5 range on Ghost reef
>It's imani on ghost reef

No money left, again.

Perfect World is trying hard to push the game to make some profit, that's why you see all these promotions.

Game is not dead, as Motiga will continue to release all of the so-far unreleased content, but once that runs out, if in that time they don't start making profit, the game will pretty much be dead in terms of new content.

But as you can see the base game is pretty fun, with a couple of new maps and heroes it will be far from being dead.

I hope House Tesserus' Guardian talks like Omega Supreme

>POWER LEVELS: SUFFICIENT. ENGAGING RIVAL.

>Literally always an Imani on my team on ghost reef

What's the backcap meta and who does he do it with?

I feel like they need to make skins cash-only, or at least gem-only. As it is it's too easy to unlock them by playing normally, and those fuckers need money.

Imani is solid on Ghost Reef since there are plenty of sniper spots, and Ranged really aren't bad in general. There's lots of environment you can use to your advantage, especially as Mozu, HK, and Charnok.

You do need a good tank and bruiser to even it out though.

Oh christ

>amazing sightlines on stalemate: the map
>clash opens it even more
its her best dummy

Basically just kills your entire creature line if you're not paying attention. Isn't as strong as it was back in the day but it's still a decent strategy if you use it well.

>play as tripp
>Attack enemy creatures in the backline
>Enemy shows up? Stealth out
>repeat until dead

Buy the ultimate pack you cheap cunts

That's because they're goddamn idiots and should've just made a Kickstarter or found a real fucking publisher instead of trying to partner with companies that are known to be the most scummy in the industry.

Hell, they could still make a Kickstarter now. Say - Ayyo - We're fucking bankrupt cause we make bad decisions. Yeah. We know we suck. But this is how much money we need to keep the lights on. Give us some fucking dosh, you desperate virgins.

Easy fucking peasy. Especially with that stupid ass tragic story they keep pushing about all the hardships they've faced even though it's mostly just due to them being stupid. They'll get loads of people who feel bad for them.

>tfw just happy gigantic is actually out

It's evolve stage two all over again, fug

So Gigantic is going to die soon is what you're saying

I want to go full offense Aisling
Should I run melee or PEW PEW sword?

>Still semi popular on twitch
>Koreans are making a big deal out of gigantic now and are all playing it

E-sports here we come

But this game is actually fun

Fuck now I have to buy a $30 dollar pack to justify the hours I already sunk into this game.

Friendly reminder to add everyone on the google id list so you can meme stack and collect free mmr.

How do you know koreans actually care about it?

I'm just worried Perfect world will try to jew the fuck out of the game and ruin it if it becomes really popular leading to a quick demise to the game.

Except evolve stage 2 wasn't actually very fun. Very pretty, and a really cool idea, but it was just... boring.

I really wouldn't be that worried unless Motgia is even more idiotic than they seem to be. Dirty Bomb has been running for years with a steady 3-4k players, even though literally no one spends money on it because it has the most useless monetization and systems design known to man.

Then again, Splash Damage also gets contracted to develop the online play for major titles so they have other sources of income.

Theroy:
Leiran and Grenn are a bdsm couple and the whole "pinning eachother down" is just them exploring their public humiliation kink.

Why would you think that user? It's not like that's what PWE does with every title they've ever published, and it's exactly what they're infamous for. Surely you must be dreaming.

Koreans love the daily grind. Gigantic has lots of it.

She's enjoying it

>0 Sponsored streams
it's all over, lads

No, it can't be over

good 14 days of my life

i am proud to know all of you guys
let's call it quits before it's too painful

>Seagull stopped streaming the game for 5 minutes to sleep
>Doomsaters are back like a pack of dogs
I prefer the Xenobiafags over you guys. Hell, even the MMRlets aren't as annoying as you guys.

We're going to make it live god dammit

You do now?

>KNOCK KNOCK
>IT'S MY COCK(S)

What happening

>girl streamer with zero personality who rarely talks and a full party of guys to make the stream actually entertaining time

NICE! how much should i donate to her?

>Make the enemy Tyto ragequit after juking his focus, and dodging his shit while at double digits of health as my teammates gang up on him
Fighting against three melee characters as the only melee isn't fun, but the only time I really had trouble was landing my finishing swooces

Nothing. Just some fags who think the game will die even though it's growing.

i'm already bored of this game

ok

Fuck off. Xenoposting was never funny

Okay

Aisling is so braindead, Jesus.
RMB to summon->LMB auto attack->Kill

It's that easy.

I wanna fuck that hamster

Fang is not for lewd.

Except for the part where you can easily kite her guardian or stay with one other teammate and make her withdraw by shooting it.

Mozu posters are pedophiles.

Why am I not surprised.

You can literally say that about all the characters

What? are you entertained by a bunch of thirsty beta orbiters?

>game is not dying
then why are there less people playing every single day

You must be one shitty aisling player, jesus christ