pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAnNkb

Previous:

#FE is the pinnacle of the series

Step it up

Tear Ring Saga is the true pinnacle you mongoloid.

DELETE THIS!

Breed Clair.

Soleilfag detected.

It's a huge pain to build the team since fortify fliers was locked to Caeda until FCorn and hone fliers is Hinoka only.

The next FE game after switch one will be Fire Emblem Dancing all Night and Knuckles with Awakeing, Fates, TMS FE, Heroes(Only lords, Anna, Owl, Veronica and Bruno), Warriors, Switch, Marth and Roy, Ike, Lyn, Alm, Celica as DLC

>Bruno and Veronica

Sign me up

Why is Bruno so ripped?

Unironically this
>Good maps
>Good character designs
>Story is good, if convoluted
>Character development happens naturally as the story goes along, rather than quarantined into support conversations that have no impact whatsoever on the characters or story

Rule 63 Marth is cute!

There is nothing more alpha than impregnating your little sister.

must've just been my luck while rolling because i started with a +atk hinoka and have gotten 2 4* and 1 5* caeda, along with 2 pallas for goad
what fliers really needs is more swords or red tomes, because the only options you have are a mediocre unit that can pretty much only kill greens but requires next to no skill inheritance or a complete trash heap unless you give her a completely new skillset and sacrifice a ton of better units for it

His tome is heavy as fuck

I would rather impregnate my retainer's daughter.

what about impregnating your sexy little sister instead

no Al no buy

I agree.

What would it take for you to love him /feg/?

Bikini Robin is cute. CUTE!

do you think her costume will be in FEW?

ti

tfw no smut involving elise where she find corrin asleep and curiously plays with his dick

I wonder what happens if IS put him on Heroes.

With a better binding blade effect.

I feel as though I should know who this is, but please don't post it anymore.
Some things are better off forgotten.

Sorry, I'm not into the NTR fetish

since release there have been 11 green units added. 5 of them are seasonal units.

>>>global/rules/2

artist?

tless

The Game will be Awakening only by default, Fates, Heroes, Switch, Warriors, #FE as DLC pack with 20 each pack.

The Entire game without DLC is 139.99

The DLC characters will be 49.99 each character

With Conquest/Revelation story quality, Easy/Phoenix mode only, Fanservice like sexy outfits, Face rubbing and Hot springs thing with marriage and second generation included

Localized by Threehouse with Fates type quality and ridiculous name change to official names with no reason

So much salt

>not letting Kaze impregnate you instead

Oh did I miss my chance to become a cuck when I turned 18? Whoops

good anime

Is Japan composed of cucks? Is this why this fetish is so popular? It just seems so shitty to me, just like futa.

Jcdr

I can't believe Titty Tiki is actually losing
This is gonna be the first gauntlet where I have to pick another hero to support

gotta make the scrubs pay up if they expect to survive the tiny hands

What's alpha about claiming the lowest hanging fruit?

You're not 18, don't lie.
Funny to see you suddenly getting mad when someone makes fun of you though. I miss when you wouldn't fight back.

>Not liking futa
Where do you think you are sweetie

The fact you have to question that proves you're a beta cuck who probably loves 'Mommy Camilla'

>Posting this with a Magvel image
Quite so

>Want to bulldoze through Chain Challenges to get orbs for my babygirl Julia
>Hear about HM grinding on it
So, what maps should I save for HM grinding?
Or is it just a meme?

You don't have to get this defensive over your Chromlust waifu my boi

haven't there been like 5 flier units added or something
2 seasonal
2 ghb (1 coming in 3 weeks)
clair

compared to the cav units we get every new banner, there being like 4 cav GHB's and hone cav on the free unit rotation

And it's close enough that there's no multiplier.

>if the unit your using gets defeated, they get injured and can't be used anymore
That's interesting, but from the videos the game seems easy as fuck.

The popular Awakening/Fates characters like Cordelia and Charlotte will be not added and replaced by Awakening/Fates litterally whos

Save the easier chain challenges, at least in my opinion. I forget how much HM you get but doing 9 maps in a row and leaving on the 10th gives a lot.
It's also nice for EXP/SP grinding!

Sorry, I'm not gay.

>Is so big now!
Artists shouldn't write.

>Warriors still looks like garbage

Why does the one spinoff I really wanted have to turn out this way

Worst part is that we're losing by so little we won't get a last hour weakness.

Is Charlotte popular?

Of course it won't. None of the bikinis will

Once you go Chain Challenge, you never EVER return to training tower.

Just leave Chain Challenge chapter 1 and 2 on Hard, and Normal unfinished. The efficiency is astronomical.

Will this be the first time that she's not an absurdly good unit?

Sounds like /v/ tier cummies shit.

9/10 normal is the best challenge for merit grinding and it doesn't give any orbs.

No

Well, at least you didn't say reddit.

Fliers added to the game are
Claire
Bunny Camilla
Summer Corrin
Michalis (already in the base game as chapter 9 enemy)
and Valter coming.

There has really only ever been 1 flier added to the final pool of units.

>forgetting narcian
being narcian is suffering

but yeah fliers really need more units

I ran out of stuff to do again. What now?

Christmas Camilla will save the red flying units!

Is Frederick gonna make the cumback? This is legitimately the closest gauntlet matchup they've had so far.

I don't think they'll bother making anybody outside of lords/royals good
Just like how Revelations was max Royal wanking

Oh right, I forgot about Lancebreaker. Silly me.

I second this

It's a Warriors game, being good or not doesn't matter

>What now?
Grind each of your units to 2000 HM. What's wrong? You were looking for something to do, right? Surely that's not too much work for a big guy like you, is it?

>legion is getting a rerun before Xander
THIS IS NOT FAIR

It bothers me that they keep making new fliers and greens as holiday only stuff. Hell, 3 of the 4 new axe infantry we've gotten have been holiday restricted, while the other is a GHB

I doubt xander is ever getting a rerun.

Good.

>Found out I have a -atk +def 4-star Azama

I'm totally going to make that troll Fortress Defense + Obstruct build for him. It'll be great.

Time to level a legion for the quest to have Legion kill a legion or something

Xander isn't getting a rerun. He was a reward for early adopters.

Whats the fastest way to grind HM?

what unit will be the xander of fliers?
what fliers need the most is a red sword and a tanky red sword with built in DC would be the perfect unit to add to the game to make fliers better
bonus points if the unit is a GHB or has hone fliers built in

Literally the pool is only getting Green tomes.

Fittingly, though, as for a long time the series seldom had any axe users and most notable mages had Wind magic

If you could perform cunnilingus on 1 (one) of these girls who would it be?

reminder that Cordelia is a womanlet

has to break her neck just to look at Robin's chin up close

When's the hero catalog coming?

Chain Challenges

Can we please get 1(one)[3 - 2]{(o)ne} single uno new armor unit

Soft Ninian dragon pussy

still fun to tierfag though

I like that unit colors distribution is not equal, blue is the strongest while red comes in big number and green being the blue slayer within a small pool. If it was equal it would feel bland, thinking the same for the 'power' distribution though reinhardt is stupidly strong even against green...

Assuming Micaiah will be blue, unless she'll have some truly great new skills or entirely unique weapon (that isn't just a prf -wolf or armorslayer tome), she's going to be redundant among blue mages regardless of her archetype. (Unless she has 45 or something res) Linde and Doot cover the fast glass cannon role more than sufficiently, Corrin, Ursula, and Olwen are more effective -blade tome users than her thanks to meme team buffs, Reinhardt serves as a better slow nuke than anything that will exist in the game for a while, and Odin's fucking Odin.
As theorized by several of us before, the only way for Miccy to not be overshadowed is if she's a green, preferably a green version of Snacki. Also there's that one build that one user proposed for a possible green Miccy.

DELET

Chain Challenges or Tempest Trials when they're up

CC hard 7+8 gives you a lot. I think hard 9+10 gives you more but there are some real asshole levels there that can be hard if you're carrying around a shit unit.

Xander will return as an Android-exclusive login bonus.

really makes you think