Park car at busy shopping center

>park car at busy shopping center
>find a relatively secluded space away from the normies
>walk back to car after finishing shopping, and a Buick Enclave is parked next to it way too close
>approach my drivers door and sure enough there's a dent in the fender
>dent is small and sharp and cannot be pushed out from the other side. PDR is impossible, will have to be filled and painted.

Why do normies seem to actively hate and attack my car? Does this happen to anyone else?
I've had my car for nearly 9 years now, and it would be absolutely pristine if it wasn't for the careless retards I have to share the road with.

Here's a dent on the other side courtesy of some other dumbass

That dents easy to fix faggot shut the FUCK up

>dent too small to pull out from the other side

are you kidding me? do you even know how professionals pull out dents? that thing is the ideal size.

its in a easy to reach place too. just find a dentless repair place close to you and i think from where it is, they'll even do it for free in 10 minutes.

t. i've had ones like that pulled out in way worse places

The time some punk ass kid threw eggs at it damaging the clear coat

The time some asshole hit it with a shopping cart. Cost $900 to fix

And the time an 88 year old man ran a red light and drove into the front of it

ok user, maybe you should move somewhere else

or get a different car, that thing is a retard magnet

Both the dents on my car are about the same size and shape. For the first one, I had a PDR guy work on it. After several hours he tells me he can't fix it. He doesn't charge me anything, but the dent is still there and now the paint is chipped from where he tried to pull it out.

>Not taking picture of their license plate, and VIN and filing a police report.

Yes. I have a dent on my door with red paint. My truck is silver. Like, someone must have kicked their door into mine in order to transfer paint, right?

>370z
nothing of value was lost.

I feel for you, OP

Someone where I work left a quarter-sized dent by the fuel door on my GT500. I walked back in the office, pissed beyond belief, and of course nobody would fess up.

I now park in front of my office window and watch any time anyone goes near my car, regardless of what I am driving.

People are animals. They don't care how their actions affect others. Disgusting, nasty creatures

I drive one of these, whats a dent?

>on the fuel door
best possible place to get damage at least

the normies park close the autists park far away

Lol, you need to move somewhere else or something dude, seems like your entire town is infested with niggers.

As for the people who park next to other cars despite being miles away from the store in a parking lot, I'm pretty sure people do it because they need a car next to them to accurately judge whether their car is between the lines or not. At least, that's the explanation I got from someone who does it, they can't park within the lines if there isn't something next to them to help them judge whether they're in the spot or not.

Shit like this is why I got a dashcam with parking mode. Too many fuckheads at the local shopping centre love to smash their trolleys into others cars.

I'm dreading the first time i come out to some fuck denting my car cause I'm fairly sure I'm taking one of that bitches mirrors with me

>After you finish putting groceries in trunk take out key
>Give them a nice long and continuous key fucking as you walk to your door to get in

Won't fix your car, but it'll make sure the karma is passed on.

It wasn't the door itself, maybe 6" from it.

Also had some piece of shit nearly knock my motorcycle over when she tumbled her fat ass out of an suv that was parked over the line. I was sitting at Dunkin Donuts, facing the bike. Dumbass pulls in, pulls right next to my bike, pretty much centered on the line. Driver gets out, he's a fat bastard. Other door opens and his hamplanet spawning partner starts rolling herself out of the seat. I watch as the door swings out and strikes my motorcycle because she's using it to balance as she blobs her way to the ground.

I go outside to check the bike, make eye contact on the way, and she exclaims "I didn't hit your precious motorcycle."

I go over and see that the door scuffed across the side of the seat and whacked the tank.

Go back in, confront them about it. They both give me an attitude and claim I can't prove it. In retrospect I should have just got their plate number and called the police, but it was satisfying to pit my fist through their side mirror on the way out of that parking spot

Have your parents buy you another car.
Then never come back here.
Simple two step system,you already cried,just don't in front of mommy/daddy.

Also,those VERY minor dings did not happen as you described,you are just practicing your lying skills,pussy.
Also,fuck you and hope terrible things happen to you,and nobody else but you.
Pic related:this dude voluntarily owned up to his mistakes,we would have never known. Where as you make a story.
This is an anonymous board, non reason to lie,dip shit.

Why don't you just keep the car in the garage and fucking walk? Drive a shitbox or just deal with the fuaktards that make up modern life. At least it's just a Nissan.

Posts you can safely ignore and nothing of value would be lost:

>Anime posters
>Most frog posters
>Most wojak posters
>People who say literally
>People who say unironically

Completely unoriginal retards. This board is garbage, even transportation with their spandex is less gay. Sage

Forgot to add:

>Normies

Because this is a secret club website and I'm really unique

>Sitting in car
>Car pulls in, passenger opens door into mine with a rather audible bonk
'Ooops, sorry' no eye contact at all, driver smirks
First time I've ever keyed a car, felt really bad after the fact, but that shit isn't fucking funny. Enjoy your excess, asshole.

>buy dented shitbox in good mechanical order for daily
>buy nice shiny cunt magnet for weekend
I don't understand why 90% of cars have an ultra shiny finish. Why not give cars that are going to spend time in car parks a hard matte finish?

omg, thousands of dollars becuase your fucking outdoors, pavement , mancave, machine got scratches and isnt shiny

go get a new fucking haircut, youll feel better you faggot, can all just ride motorcycles and well all die

cool

Hit and run. No note, no witnesses, no cameras. Nothing.

fat people are pieces of shit. how can you expect someone who doesn't respect their own body to respect anything else?

Fucking hell, user. I feel bad for you.