Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13604603/r
omar-dogan.deviantart.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Warm lesson that a fighter bereft of potent keepaway is not a fighter deserving of adulation.

Warm lesson that in its month after release Tekken 7 has shed a huger percentage of its concurrent playerbase than SFV did within an identical time allotment. Street Fighter 5 also had a greater peak for that the same window of time. All indicators show evidence that Timeout 7 is dying faster than SF5.

Warm lesson that Dragonball FighterZ will be a badly crafted title with abysmal keepaway, woeful movement when in contrast to the Marvel series, lack of multiple assists per character, and little character archetype variance.

no reminders

>$324,639 pledged of $100,000 goal
Pretty impressive desu senpaitachi.

is she wearing a diaper

you had one job

I can't beat an autist

i thought y'all said that 3s was universally loved

Stormin Norman for real when?

play brown

>posting giraffes in the OP

Repostan
strawpoll.me/13604603/r
>goober has more entrants than sfv
lmaoooo

Goobers are shitposters. They never show up.

>third strike
>1997

>those awful vsav hitboxes

>>goober has more entrants than sfv
JUST

Who makes all there notebook drawings? Someone from here?

VROOOOM! VROOOOM! ALL ABOARD THE RAPE WAGON!

the year is 1997 and capcom just released a new numbered street fighter where the only returning characters are ken and ryu. people didn't want that, they weren't ready for that. they just wanted the world warriors again.

fuckin chun li wasn't even in until 3S

Casuals hated 3s cause they kept getting shit on by players who knew how to parry, it's only loved by hardcore fans

Spoke too soon

Nah that's Omar Dogan, one of the artists at UDON Entertainment
omar-dogan.deviantart.com/

Looks like that one NTR artists that draws Nintendo characters.

What's up with those slits in Ibuki's pants? Seems like you could just stick your hand in and grab her vag in the middle of a fight.

firstly this was sf3 vanilla, 3s was years later
secondly pretty much no one except for reddit actually loves 3s for more than pure nostalgia reasons

That's SF3 not Turd Strike

this makes me super nostalgic for the old PC mags. reading my dad's copy (after he was done with it, of course) was the highlight of my month as a kid

Well, she IS a slut...

>i thought y'all said that 3s was universally loved
no, it's a cult classic. street fighter 3 fucking killed the series for almost a decade.

to distract male fighters

SF3 is ass. 3S is great.

someone see me in new generation

I had one of those with Jill Valentine on the cover and I'm not even american wtf.

>ywn stick your hand in and grab ibuki's vagina

Did casuals even play SF3? I know that I only learned there was an SF3 when SF4 came out, because there were no arcades nearby so I only played the console releases, so I thought the series went from SF2 to Alpha to EX to 4.

no-one played SF3 except gootecks

nice jinx

Imagine this: evo 2019 Fantasy Strike balance patch #32...all the matchups are 5-5.
It's the grand finals. Fantasy Strike has lowered the entry barrier to fighting games so much that the popularity of the genre has multiplied by one hundred. Two master Fantasy Strike players and Yomi Rock Paper Scissors mind-readers FACING OFF.

DAIGOOO
UUUUUU
MEEEEEEEEEE
HARAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Versusss...
SAH
NICK
FOOOXX

A yomi counter is the method to counter normal throws. This revolutionary mechanic is performed by simply letting go of all controls and when your opponent tries to throw you, you will counter it and perform a yomi counter with a spectacular animation.
Yomi is the Japanese word for reading the mind of the opponent. It is the essence of Rock Paper Scissors...
and of Fighting Games

There is an old-school fighting game series that was prolific before the fighting game genre became popular called Street Fighter. Daigo used to play the character Ryu in those games.
Ryu is the Grave of Street Fighter.

Daigo is playing Valerie, the manic painter, while Sonic Fox is playing Midori

The round begins
Both fighters run at eachother
They get close and both stop

AMAAAAAZING READSSS FROM BOTH OF THEM the female commentators exclaim

Valerie and Midori are still right next to each other doing neutral animations. An outsider wouldn't understand why this is hype, but the stadium is breathless.
Both masters are anticipating the other throwing and they are staying in the neutral animation so that when the throw comes they can yomi counter.
Both players have not pressed any buttons or moved the stick in 10 seconds.
INCREDIBLE READS the commentators bellow
THIS IS A DEADLY GAME OF CHICKEN..THE YOMI..THE MIND GAMES..DEAR LORD THE TENSION COULD BE CUT WITH A KNIFE FOLKS
20 secs
30 seconds both characters have been simply doing their neutral animations next to each other...
It's nearing the end of the round
Daigo presses 5A.
The crowd goes wild
Ladies and gentlemen evo moment 38

they're called slut pockets for a reason

i must hold the record for posting at the end of threads

why does movement in melty feel so incredibly smooth? is it the high number of animation frames? never played unib, is it the same there

Oh my god it really is that one NTR artist lmao.

>luigi getting cucked by based big daddy wario

Juri is beautiful!

dlc next year

Feet are quite large

He really hates Luigi and Mario for some reason.

that feel when you genuinely LOVE a character so much both ingame and outside of it but you feel iffy whenever you pick him because he/she is too good

why do all the good artists draw cuck shit

It's hilarious if you hate the characters who are getting cheated on. I remember Nintoddlers being upset about it.

Where's the
>EU, lmaooooooo
option?

LMAO

>SFV

Big feet for big dicks.
Dicklets need not apply.

God... I'm so fucking envious of Luigi right now bros...

EU has always been better than the US at street fighter though

We've actually won the biggest and most important tournament in the world.

I can't find anybody any ranked match on rev 2 ps4 help

Juri is flat.

Because it's the easiest thing to write about, that or vanilla

not in V

VROOM VROOM

Is anyone in an active guild in Injustice 2 for PS4? The guild I'm in isn't active at all.

>Because it's the easiest thing to write about
This, it's an incredibly natural topic for humans.

Not in 5 that's for sure

Even in V. Flat and low tier.

>flat

she's got fuckin bolt-ons

>that friend with the awful connection who plays dishonest as fuck online abusing characters that are unreactable

Modest at best.

>Reno is the "reddit" and "kappaturd" poster
Jesus fucking Christ of Nazareth I hate those kinda of posts something fierce, give it a fucking rest

low tier yes but flat? this is clearly bait

Low tire.

Luvcheez confirmed homosexual or retarded

I know that feel
He gets assmad if I start complaining about his connection so I just stopped playing him

its luvcheez's favorite new meme

abigail story mode has him complaining about a flat tyre and juri thinks he's calling her flat

it mightve worked in sf4 when her tits were more modest but in sf5 its just weird when she has these tig ol bitties

>no one loves 3s except for reddit
>japan had a 1500 man tournament less than a year ago and history was made with a low tier alex player winning the grand finals
>there are still 100-200 people on fightcade every single day from north america playing the game
>there is a team tournament in 2 months in the east coast with top players from japan showing up
>no one likes the game
I understand you have no idea what you are talking about, but you should find other things to talk about that maybe you do know?

I legit dunno what you're talking about guy

>>there are still 100-200 people on fightcade every single day from north america playing the game

maybe 20 of them play
the rest is brs shitposting or afk

HOW DO I PRESS C AND B RAPIDLY WITHOUT MAKING MY WRIST SORE THANK? YOU VERY MUCH

you need better bait if you want to catch me

Saying you love 3S is the quickest way to spot an 09er.

It's become the "Guilty Gear" of Street Fighter where you say you've always liked it because of its reputation as a high skill cap, high execution game when in reality you didn't even know the game had a universal overhead until last Summer.

wow thank you for explaining this joke broski what would we do without you

Play Weiss

I said loves the game, and I was responded to a post about the game being universally loved, which isn't true
it was panned often on release, and wasn't really viewed as a great game until well into sf4's life cycle

also I'm one of those people in fightcade from time to time, I'm just saying that pretending that 3s was the best game in the series and everyone loved it immediately is just not true

Literally nothing wrong with 3S.

holy shit, thanks broski

this is painful because gg really is a fun game. it's a shame that the community is fucking awful though.

It might be worse that 5

Are people on Gaf really trying to say that Morrigan needs to wear less revealing clothes? I've lost faith in that forum.

why did they make ibuki a jew?

Dude it's fucking gaf. The fuck did you expect?

macro it

If you want to see the GG community, go to a tournament and stay off Kappa or /v/.

Online you can say whatever you want and never be exposed for the fraud you are unless you explicitly link your account and show the world you only have five or so hours logged in "the best fighting game ever made."

I'm not gay or retarded.

But I'm serious. No lie. For realsies.

All the top tiers in jive are brain dead rush down characters.

who are the easy characters to play in REV 2? who are the hard ones?

next you'll tell me that GAF supported clinton over trump

they coulda just gave her that sexy white shirt and red pants outfit she wears sometimes and the original semen demon skin as dlc or something, though she looks god damn terrible in the new mvc and I def am not buying that garbage

jew is a religion not a race

How do you define an easy character?