/vn/ - Japanese truck Edition

Visual Novel General #1568

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCnwuc8A7J04qYeQpxbt3s0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=McbbDqWW8D8
youtube.com/watch?v=2jQuvW3uYL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like visual novels

me and my cats

if you're going to repost please do it somewhere else thank you

I like chuunige.

I can't even come up with a stupid picture or sentence to shitpost anymore.

Luffy?

me and my cats

>ywn mating press Kaoruko while she leglocks you to force you to cum inside

Are there any decent visual novel youtubers? I'm not looking for 200+ part playthroughs, but maybe some informative stuff, reviews, first impressions, "1 hour with X" something like that.

Why was her route so fucking terrible? What were they thinking by making her route a miniature Nukige novel inside Majikoi S?

This was bullshit and you know it, look in your hearts. I don't care if they redeemed her route in A-5 or some other nonsense from what I've heard

Just ask here you fucking fuck. Why would you trust the opinion of someone who makes videos on youtube about visual novels? Seeing people ask "How is X?" is a lot more discussion provoking than autistic cat posters.

^_^

You have to be at least 18 years olt to post here. You should probably leave.

What do you fear more, user, the japanese truck or the japanese flu

>first impressions of a medium that varies in length anywhere from a few to several dozen hours

I started it a while ago, and shit just suddenly happens. It feels really weird.

>Why would you trust the opinion of someone who makes videos on youtube about visual novels?
I won't blindly trust anyone who puts out videos, I form my own opinion after all. It's just that I have sleeping issues because of my fucked up back, where I'm tired enough to not being able to do anything besides lying in bed, but too uneasy to actually fall asleep. And what I do to pass the time is watch Youtube videos, that's why I was asking. I always prefer having discussions here, but sometimes I just feel like watching others first impressions or maybe some short gameplay.

Dunno. I mean, she's the most popular character or at least was, so you'd think they'd put a little more effort in.

The truck. Not even Australians have to deal with shit of that magnitude.

Why not just play the visual novel to pass the time instead? Or are you going to say that reading is too strenuous or something.

I like her so far, but I can't understand how she'd be the most popular. She barely does anything, unless that changes later on.

youtube.com/channel/UCnwuc8A7J04qYeQpxbt3s0Q

Has he finally lost it?

Is this considered professionalism?

Not reading, but sitting in my chair to do so. My scoliosis just fucked my shit up.

I don't think there's a good reason. Tsubame also placed stupidly high. Sometimes strange things just happen.

Why do you need to sit up to do it though? You just click or press enter/space/down/auto mode

Tsubame is best tho

Kei best girl

tsubame is 3dpd in 2d form

You sure about that? This is the result she got from the official poll in S, unless you're talking about another poll they might have had later on.

My wife Benkei was 2nd and Tsubame was 1st.

Benkei is good. Tsubame being 1st is mindblowing, she's a fucking unlikable cunt.

Thanks, I'll check it out.
I don't quite get the question. I play VNs on my computer and to use it, I'll have to sit in a chair. And for reasons stated above, I can't do it for long. I mean yeah, I mostly play VNs in auto-mode, but I still have to sit there and watch it.

What's the most deadliest truck of all VNs

My love for you
youtube.com/watch?v=McbbDqWW8D8

The fact that you can waifu a girl who would likely make 1 appearance if it were in any other VN is probably a big part. How many times would you say there's a chance to make muscular amazonian soldier woman who could literally break you in half into your dere girlfriend? She was a dead ringer for me in that respect since I also liked the tomboy girls as well. That said I agree with
Everything about her is great but I'd rather there be more interaction than more fucking. Maybe they ran out of good ideas for it so they just filled it with fetish shit instead story? Maybe that's why they're trying again with A-5.

2bh I hate how they make every strong girl turn into Yamato's onahole. can't japs actually handle a dominant female for once? Margit and Momoyo were the biggest disappointments in that regard.

>can't japs actually handle a dominant female for once?
Read Starless.

>2bh I hate how they make every strong girl turn into Yamato's onahole
Not Tsubame.

did she dead?

>Tsubame makes Yamato lick her pussy after he cums in her
why is this allowed

I agree with this as well. While I still liked how they were, it seems like they weren't actually trying to make it fulfilling for the people they should have been targeting.
I haven't really bothered with Starless yet but I feel like you are misunderstanding what he meant by dominant.

>Like girls like Momoyo and Margit
>They turn to pudding
>My only option for a girl that doesn't melt down in Majikoi is Tsubame
JUST

>not asserting dominance on your spawn before they're even fetuses

you can't hide from the truck, no building can protect you

There was an earlier poll where she was in first, Tsubame was second, Rinchuu was third (?!), Benkei was fourth and only Wanko among the original heroines made it into the top five.

>Wanko among the original heroines made it into the top five.

Something sad about the original heroines getting the boot, but there are so many top tier girls within the series.

>I want femdom!
>What, you want me to swallow my own jizz, put things in my ass and shit in me? No, thank you!
Make up your mind, my man

it's almost like femdom is shit

Holy shit that truck FUCKED that building.

Is anyone safe?

god, i wish that was me

Mayucchi and Momoyo made top ten but I don't remember their specific ranks.

I-I could do that to you if you want

He literally never said femdom, which is why I was saying the Starless suggestion was out of place.
>Inb4 "he said he wants a dominate female so that obviously means he wants femdom"

The rekt thread is over on /gif/. This board is for VN discussions and slut posting.

i wish

>/vn/ - Truck accidents

Eh, I expected Momoyo to hold on as the de facto heroine but I'm surprised Mayucchi held on. Would have thought Chris or Miyako to be up there.

No user, the Japanese truck's wrath knows no bounds

B R E M E N ?
R
E
M
E
N
?

is doggo ok?

>that webm

would you drink your waifu's piss ?

Eww, no.

sadistic femdom footjob

Post best Evangile.

Sure

I am moogy the anathema of social convention
I am dovac the embodiment of avarice
I form the cartel to snuff your gaiety
I am come.

youtube.com/watch?v=2jQuvW3uYL0
N O T C O M P L Y I N G

Here you go.

Why does her body look like a pile of mashed potatoes stuffed into a swimsuit?

That's a reasonable choice, even though I disagree.
DYNAMITE
too pure for this world

Mitsuki or Ayaka are tied

>Medical Rpresentative

>S*kai Project

okay so I was reading memewari and I was promised that it got better after aries' route.
YET here I am, after reading the really lengthy "intermission" about life on the himwari from aqua's perspective and the epic adventures of daigo, and truth be told, it was rather MEH.
Everyone's motives were pretty clear after 10 minutes, and the stupid as fuck tweest at the end LOLS I AM AMNESIAC XD was really pushing it for me at the end.
Literally bore me to death, I was kind of anticipating seeing what would've happened on the 23rd and everyone's reactions to it, but NO. like that was the crux of the whole fucking mini-episode and the tastier part wasn't even shown.
Now I'm beginning aqua's route proper BUT fuck my life I'm an inch from dropping it, tell me her route is really FUCKING superb and worth the shit I went through or I'm dropping this POS faster than I manage to rub one out.

pat pat

Aqua's route is really fucking superb and worth the shit you went through, user.

Kissu

Worst girl

I ended up dropping it, desu. My threshold for boring shit is quiet low and after half a dozen hours I just called it quits.

Best girl

The power of official translations.

are you trying to pull a snafu on me?

what point did you reach? I'm literally just pushing through because everyone kept saying that aqua's route was really good, but if the himawari flashback story is any indication of what I can expect from it then... eurgh.

drop it you low-test ADHD tard

It's a funny visual novel with surprisingly well done SOL, but most of the dramatic content was fairly subpar, I agree. There are a few good moments, but too little for what was touted as some sort of great kamige or something.

I gave it a C, personally. Strong humor, strong music, fairly bad art, and writing which was overall pretty inconsistent in its direction and quality.

Honestly, it felt more like an elongated moege at times, but without the elements which make certain moege worth reading.

Whoa be careful even if someone agrees with you, you can't just post that kind of flamebait here.

I've been mildly spoiled on PE due to these threads but I haven't actually gotten around to reading it until now and I'm on chapter 8 or so. Am I right in assuming that Rise, Ritsuko, and Ayaka's routes all involve a large amount of bitchy headmistress? If so I might just go for the other route by default then skip to the fandisc.

I wonder what kissing feels like.

Is Atlach Nacha still getting translated?

I want kissu

That's easy, just self-insert to find out

it's not a matter of attention span my friend, it's a matter of me not being a neet anymore. I can spend at most 6 hours a day at it, and that's pratically 100% of my free time.

I like the characters' interactions too, but as you said it's subpar at either genres it's trying to be. boring and stupid drama which you can see coming from a mile away and not enough cute moments, even tho the sol is done decently but it's literally just that, decent. I guess I'll dive a couple hours into aqua's, and drop it if it doesn't make my cerebrum jiggle.

Best girl. Best route.

>you like strong girl?
>well we replace strong girl with pudding thus erasing the reason you were attracted to the character in the first place, aren't you happy now?