Darkest Dungeon font (Dwarven Axe BB)
mega.nz/#!UUkBEJ4Z!-AZT4bS1WahgSVyUpS6P-BCJjaKjvjiWMBr2jXzFpDc

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/KzZ5WTo.png
i.imgur.com/cteCnrK.png
i.imgur.com/UhVB7Hr.png
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095667010
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

When are they gonna fuckin fix this stun resist carry over bug?

Should I rush bank for mad dosh or upgrade Guild first? Keep in mind none of my heroes are even close to lvl 6 (or 5 for that matter), so I don't think skill upgrades are that important, for now?

dazed

How would you improve the Crimson Curse?

Make its effects more distinct in the different modes beyond slight speed modifiers and other percent bonuses. Make the trinkets for different stages of the curse more powerful so you actually have a reason to use them. And one thing I really want is making each class have unique dialog with their crimson curse dialog barks. Having all of them be the same thing as is seems really boring to me.

What are we doing here guys

>Make its effects more distinct in the different modes beyond slight speed modifiers and other percent bonuses.
Such as?

I guess it would be nice if infected characters could gain vampiric abilities somehow. As in, actual HP restoration when attacking bleeding enemies or something.

If Red Hook took the advice of that user who's making cursed sprites that would be fantastic too.

It can't be hard to send out the variety of sprites for different modes of CC in a patch. Just having drippy blood or flies is pretty lame.

Like what you said, or doing things like making the curse have them interact with curios better. Anything to flesh it out more, as is the curse does nothing beyond give slight modifiers to characters and add another layer of resource management to the game without much depth to it.

>make the "Town is abuzz!" event happen more rarely but have the same potency every time
>decrease Courtyard enemy spawns in other areas but increase the chance of Gatekeepers appearing among them

Easy to do too.

Passive mode gives you weakness to Bleed.
Craving mode makes you randomly attack bleeding party members or enemies.
Wasting makes you spontaneously bleed out.
Bloodlust makes you restore HP when attacking bleeding enemies.

How about that.

tfw you get the whole map scouted on a long mission for free

Thinking about doing the shambler for the first time. Is it a good idea to shuffle my group pre fight and hope for a good one? Anything else that I should keep in mind and more importantly do I've a good team for it? (It's an apprentice dungeon)

>Is it a good idea to shuffle my group pre fight and hope for a good one?
Yes, same principle applies to camping. Good luck remembering to do it consistently, but put everyone in the LAST position you'd want them in.

Shuffling team with riposte, no torch and anti-eldritch gear are the best against Shambler. The main strategy is to ignore his tentacles and a DPS race to kill him. The tentacles respawn whenever Shuffler attacks and they're the main source of his damage while Shambler will try to use weak party DoTs and shuffling stress attacks to make your party weak. DoTs and riposte works well against him since he's also got some prot. Never go out of your way to fight him in champ runs.

K thanks just finished it and ye he was easy. I can see why I would rather not fight him in champion dungeons tho.

Okay anons, I need some tips on killing this shrieker asshole

You don't have to kill him, just gotta survive.

You slash his bed for money and autistically screams at you after 4 rounds before leaving.

smash the nest and heal. his dodges are nutso

Got it. Stack alpha damage and healing

You should stack dodge or prot since his nest is easy to destroy. Something like Camouflage cloak is great against shrieker because you're getting free dodge bonuses without worrying about him stunning you. You start the fight right away after you select your provisions so you can start the round with a full torch, make use of full-torch trinkets and quirks.

Is stunning a viable strategy?
I'm thinking Occ/Abom(Stun)/HM(Stun)/Hellion

Somewhat, he goes more 3-4 turns every round so stunning one of his turns might mean delaying a fatal attack.

>3-4 turns
Wouldn't bleed be a good idea then?

I am will try to do my first ng+ run, this is my plan for darkest dungeons, any critiques?

It is. DoTs are effective against multi-turn bosses. Some exceptions like Viscount can heal their DoTs through.

I'd switch the Vestal in DD1 for the Occultist in DD3, Vestal's more consistent healing will be useful there in case you get fucked by teleports.

>just remembered I had the ancestor's candle, 2 sun cloaks, and an eldritch ring
Occ/Occ/Abom/Helion
Going for pure damage to just beat them before they can do anything to me

Bleed is good.

Riposte is better.
Bring along a MaA and a HWM

They fucking flew away and killed one of my dudes and the shrieker didn't drop the trinkets that were stolen. What exactly just happened?

Oh apparently the quest rewards gave me back my trinkets. Nevermind. Got 3 people afflicted because shrieker used some attack that did like 50 stress and one occ died but I at least got all my trinkets back

If you really want to kill him for the better chance of his positive quirks or for challenge:

- Occultist keeps stacking vunerability hexes to reduce his ludicurous dodge stat;
- Arbalest snipes him every turn (hexes already render him marked);
- Highwayman uses tracking shot and later duelist advancement to riposte him on every regurgitate or call the murder move;
- Bounty Huner preys on that marked status too.

It relies on a bit of luck on setup as ther first hex has to hit too, but later it's a rape train.

Is there a better team than vestal/occultist - jester - leper - leper for mid level content dark runs? I haven't had a problem yet.

Jesus I managed to beat this bastard with this weird team comp thanks to dodge. Kept GR at 100 dodge at all times. MaA spammed dodge buff, vestal AoE healing and Hellion bleed attacking.

>Pious crusader MaA
>Filthy whore GR
Why?

>bring a melting party into any dungeon
>clear every fight in 2 rounds

>take the time to clear party stress to 0 before leaving the dungeon
>still get 2 negative quirks and 2 diseases

IT'S NOT FAAAAAAAIR -crying wojak-

>queue up Long veteran Warrens
>see map

What

My idea is that i stun the cyst and the mammoth with plague doc, then i iron swan/ceiling spaghetti/dagger throw the cyst if any damage is left over i use it on mammoth, mammoth get his second turn, it loses the stun buff, and summons a new cyst, I repeat.

I've seen worse.

You can zigzag through most of that.

it's not a bug, that's intended do give you a surprise challenge to overcome instead of just stunning and dealing with everything at your own pace
:^)

I'm more posting it because I'm confused at how short it seems.

I think room battle and boss missions are shorter than exploration missions

again, you don't need to kill him. The only benefit for killing him is a higher chance of getting an unique quirk but there's the same amount of good and bad shrieker quirks so it's not even worth it.

How likely is it to bump into the shambler when doing pitch black runs? Even if you scouted the place?

I don't understand why I can't upgrade the stage coach.

i.imgur.com/KzZ5WTo.png
i.imgur.com/cteCnrK.png
i.imgur.com/UhVB7Hr.png

All three prerequisites are met, why can't I upgrade it?

It scales with dungeon level, so apprentice is next to zero, veteran is more, and I think champ is around 13%

how does jester damage anyone with finale, let alone not damage himself?

Finale was nerfed. It's gay now.

You have to put on a show[\spoiler]

there's a 1/8/16% chance, based on dungeon level, for any corridor fight to turn into a shambler fight if you enter it at 0 light. Even if you scouted it first.

Those are level 1 upgrades, user. You need one more rank in each of those.
He doesn't use finale ever.
Jester is a bleed/stress heal bot now.
stress heal song/harvest/slice off/dirk is the best way, you don't usually use dirk but it's useful if you want to shuffle and less situational than finale or solo.

Don't suppose there's an Onna Bushi mod that adds her as a skin for Hellion instead of its own class?

Well you could easily do that by just taking the character image files and putting them in the hellion folder under a new skin folder

Uh oh

I'm pretty sure I'll have to rename all the files but that won't be too tough. I'll give it a shot.

Glittering gold, trinkets and barbells.

Nice eldritch plague doctor skin

Glitter in gold, trinkets and goggles.

That's solved by rotating the image to be the correct orientation as the default one.

A hideous mutation, unnatural and abhorrent!

It was fine before the PD's turn came up, and she just blew into a million pieces.

Shrieker Quest just came up. I've barely got a team of Level 5s and don't have my Smith or Guild leveled to max. Can I grind elsewhere without the mission going away?

Nevermind, I figured out the problem. Thanks for the help!

Just stall and equip good trinket and it'll be fine, you just have to survive 4 turns

So your saying I should do it now then?

Reference yourself to when I posted that same thing

What's the bug?

Isn't me, just really coincidental timing I guess.

Thoughts on the falconer?
I've not used her much yet but so far she seems mainly a slightly weaker arbalest that's shuffle-friendly with that ability of hers to retreat back.

So far only her marking ability seems almost broken, -25ACC on monsters is a lot.

I WAS WRONG
I'M IN WAY OVER MY HEAD
PLEASE HELP

Post the raw image. I can probably fix it for you.

Okay that didn't work.

>three trinket slots

If you guys can zip up and give me the link to the skin I can fix it all for you guys

Here's the original one, that caused the issue from the first screenshot.

I got the Onna-Bushi/Hellion skin working, it was my dumb mistake.

This is for the backless one.

I'm not entirely sure where you got that mod from, but that is definitely not the right setup for the skin.
If you are on steam, just download the skin here instead of getting off nexus
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1095667010

If you aren't on steam let me know and I'll download it and upload the files for you

>the reward is Raider's talisman
>but it's medium champion warrens

Any good skins for Flagellant yet?

>mspaint guy is now talking paypal donations for work other people have done
What the fuck is wrong with people?

humanity is overrated

enemies are supposed to get +40% stun resist after recovering from a stun to discourage chain stunning the same guy. However, if you stun someone while they're still stunned, they will gain 80% stun resist when they recover for no extra benefit.
The bug is that sometimes the game doesn't register the correct amount of stuns you've applied for some reason and after stunning someone just once, when they recover they might get 80, 120 or even 160 stun resist from a single stun for no reason whatsoever

Huh? I dunno if you just had some filthy luck, or if ol' champ Fanny has low ACC?

Dodge never seems to do shit at champion.

Be honest /dadg/, have you ever used it?

not once

Yeah when my team already has basically no stress because stress healing is working good.
But a crusader is better.

Only to see the hero barks associated with it.

I have a mod that makes pep talk cost 1, I still only use it when nothing is available

>cheating

>Not cheating

Leper with Rabies

yes/no?

anyone know if mods affect achievements in anyway? haven't tested it yet but i just want to add some skins for characters and am afraid it might mitigate any achievements i get, I've got Reynauld and Dismas still alive at champ level, please

I'd say no. His accuracy is already just passable with ACC trinkets.

What do you need those extra damage points for if you intend to miss even more? Even with accuracy trinkets and locked positive quirks, Leper is still a bit of gamble