/pg/ - Persona General

Previous: Stars Edition

NEWS
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018: personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/
>Persona Q2 revealed: pq2.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night revealed: persona-dance.jp/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/kwawa
youtube.com/watch?v=cNl9P8FmEp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pq2 will be the best persona game.

well it'll be better than p3 and p4 just by virtue of having p5 characters in it

She's mine /pg/

p5 has the worst main cast

Tae is bae!

Dumb Adachifags trying to elevate his status when fujos love Yosuke more in both sides of the ocean.

>post yfw PQ2 plot is saving Yu from his own palace

no that's p4 by a landslide

What do you want the color and music theme of Persona 6 to be?

>more dancing
>P5 anime
Why?

p5's characters weren't very good desu

I love Ann!

Kawakami a kawacutie

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

no that's p3 by a landslide
no that's p2 by a landslide
no that's p1 by a landslide

Well, all of them were level-headed and perceptive, except for Ryuji. I guess you find that boring, but I find it admirable compared to the average stupidity of the IT

The alleged "adachifag" here. Sorry, my mistake. I like Yosuke more than Adachi, but I was just under the impression that Adachi is more liked since I always seen JP fanart of him and almost never of Yosuke.

I want to protect his smile.

no that's your favorite game by a landslide

Tae pleases old men for drugs.

I think there are more results for Yosuke than Adachi on pixiv but I'm not sure

Anyways, Yosuke is huge in Japan because of fujos. That's why he's the 2nd most popular character

>except for Ryuji.
He wasn't even that bad, his biggest issue is wanting to reveal he's a PT to impress girls and he gets over that.

Plot of PQ2
Screencap this

Why not?

the worst persona game with the worst characters and story is obviously /pg/

Junpei best boy, Chidori DLC when?

Seriously, I hope he gets to at least dance with her in some form or another.

Because you are not actively searching for Yosuke.

Because I want good content instead of the trash that we're getting.

Reminder: If you liked Persona 5, you are a shill.

I ship Aketo/Makechi! Goodnight!

I thought he was pretty dull during my two playthroughs, but watching A German Spy's LP he really turned a spotlight on just how many time Ryuji is completely behind the conversation and asks dumb questions so things can be explained to the player, even if a player who is paying attention already see what they are getting at.

No you don't you jackass. If you wanted good content you'd never come to Veeky Forums.

streamable.com/kwawa

p2fags won today

What's Chad's palace like?
Will it be divided into several sections, with a Harem room resembilng Rise's, and maybe a segment that's like Magatsu Inaba but much, much better?

I agree. While I liked Persona 5 a lot the main characters weren't that great

>the character with the most personality
>dull
user, what the hell? Like him or hate him, he's anything but dull.

Spaseba tovarich.

you're getting P5AG, P5R and P5U all at some time before P6
P5R not until during or after the anime

Why would he have a place in the first place? Izanami shenanigans?

>Persona user
>Palace

best cast and story

I meant dull as in not very sharp. dumb as a box of rocks.

Persona users don't have Palaces.

because Atlus clearly gives a shit about his irl VA being a piece of shit, and P5 was inspired entirely by one particular politician being a piece of shit in 2011

also no

Futaba?

obviously

Was Futaba a Persona user when she entered the Palace? No.

I really hope the whole fiasco with his VA doesn't affect Yu's potential to show up in later games. I legitimately like him a lot

>dan games will be Switch exclusive
>Vita is dead

Honestly, Ryuji doesn't seem to be any dumber than Yusuke to me. Only difference between them is Ryuji doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut and Yusuke does.

If Yu's VA wasn't mired in scandal, would P4 still receive the lion's share of attention in the series? I think P4 was inevitably going to spend some time not getting attention due to P5 being new and cashing in on P3 nostalgia.

At worst, he'll probably lay low for a while until everyone forgets he cheated on his wife.

Hell, that probably already happened.

>the p5/p2 dream is dead
fuck

>Yu's voice actor literally became Namatame

Good

It will not user. P4 will never stop being popular.

what happened?

Nah. The entire thing blew up barely two weeks ago, People will forget soon. Since Namikawa was already married, and not a girl, fans probably won't throw as much of a bitchfit. He just needs to lay low for some time now.

Yusuke, being an artist, has a knack for seeing subtle changes in things and determining hidden intentions. He's the first to truly perceive the manipulation of the populace, and he's surprisingly world-weary despite being naive in direct social interaction.

We know it wasn't because Namikawa only became a problem days before the blazblue rehash game was announced.
P4 had its run and it got Atlus through some hard times being the super safe happy time anime game that it was, now it's time to push on to better things.

TL;DR Yu's Jap VA cheated on his wife with a minor
Johnny Yong Bosch is still a cool dude tho

desu, i find ryuji is important to the team. while he is indeed stupid and dull, he is something that balance the PT chemistry. And he got more character than Yosuke, and maybe junpei, although i almost forgot how bro junpei was

Doesn't make him intelligent, user. He does a lot of retarded shit in the game that even Ryuji of all people calls him out for.

I love both of these boys, but it's clear that neither of them are intelligent in the slightest.

Thank god. I almost thought I could never look at the black ranger in the same light anymore...

you know it to be true user.

the gameplay is shit, but the only reason people play it is for the story. its miles better than p1, p4, and p5 in story.

I'm saying this as a Ryuji fan, but I think Junpei has more on him for dealing with his jealousy towards MC and also his whole arc with Chidori. Junpei really became a solid character during the events of FES.

So, the p3 and p4 cast both get a calling card from the PTs. Thats what we know so far for q2 right?

At least it won't be too far off

Ryuji is legitimately the driving force behind the PTs in the game. He's always the one pushing the team to act, even if he doesn't always have the best ideas. But without him, the PT would have never formed in the first place.

Late 2018 in Japan mid 2019 in the west.

user... Persona 5's initial release date was 2015... In America...

You could say the same about Yosuke. And he's a jealous fag obssesed with protag. He's shit.

SMT is for cucks

No. The best cast is the one of EP.

I feel like too much of Junpei's character was wrapped up around Chidori, it didn't make him very likable to me. Especially since I had a difficult time buying into their romance from the start.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNl9P8FmEp0
I want the full track of this fucking NOWWWWW
Can anyone decipher what LJ raps right at the end?

I wonder if JYB had fun voicing Adachi after he went into full "bitches and whores" mode.

Probably, Hamming it up is usually the best part of Voice acting

>Especially since I had a difficult time buying into their romance from the start.
Same. It was probably mainly because of how much their designs clashed.

Which is why Ryuji >>>>>>> Yosuke. I'd take a bro like Ryuji over Yosuke any day.

He's by far the most passionate about punishing injustice. He may be dumb, but he, MC and Ann make for a great core to the group. Can't wait to see more SoL/banter with them in the anime and eventual re-release.

At the very least he forgot that Adachi was supposed to sound like anything else since bitches and whores bleeds into almost every one of his Golden lines

Can Persona users lose their power? Maybe that way they can grow palaces?

jun and eikichi make the is crew better.

if they didnt have Jun I'd agree

Is there a PSVita emulator that's reliable, and does Golden work on it? Your boy misses it.

I want webms! Webms of dancing Yukari!

In trinity souls you lose your persona on your 20th birthday.

Ultimax hints that if your mind gets warped/twisted and you lose your will, you can lose it. But it hasn't happened.

Basically, if you lose your development and go back to being the shit you were, you could lose it.

no such thing as a vita emulator

Personas can be reverted to Shadows, yeah.

>Takashi Kido hasn't been put on any brakes

Why Atlus?

No. Buy a Vita or a Vita TV.

Lets pretend your parents, or an individual you respect just so happened to be behind you without you knowing while you watched the p3/p5 dance trailers.

How embarrassed would you be, /pg/?

is it enough to make femc appear in p3d as a dlc character

Yeah i kinda agreed on that. Last time i touched p3 related things was around 6-7 years ago on p3p, so i kinda forgot almost out of it, but i still vividly remember junpei was a good character.

yeah. although he is stupid, he has his own personality and "color", y'know? pretty much different one from all the bros in other persona games. i like him even more after max his rank

Take Persona 5's engine, import P3 Dancing assets, and we're already 25% done with a persona 3 remake

Is Persona 3 HD coming?

Claiming this dexterous, delightful, deft, daring dancing demoiselle.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.