Street racing

Any actual street racers on here? How does one get involved in the scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jn0Ac-bu39E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does racing my buds on the backroads count? We don't put money down or anything

>involved in the scene

lmao shut the fuck up faggot, this isnt the early 2000s anymore. street racing while it does still go on, its pretty much dead as fuck and in terms of "getting in the scene" which is a corny fucking term. it all depends on your fucking area you retard.

your dumb ass probably lives in a flyover states, how would I know what street racing is like over there? I swear you niggas are bout dumb as shit boy.

you better fucking not post here again unless you want to get embarrassed

This, you have to be at perfect place at perfect time

>Being this triggered
He's just asking a simple question, calm the fuck down faggot

Speak normally, you sound like a wigger.
>Get some friends
>Get on a highway or a backroad with low traffic
>Do time attacks, weeb shit racing, and maybe drags
Thats it. It is dead in the USA, Europe and Japan. It's still kicking in the south american region. You can also try with the nightwave group. My experience is basically highway racing at three AM with eurobeat. Got to 220 km there. Friend almost died and we backed up

>find place with very few cops
>make friends that like going fast
>go fast, try not to crash and die
street racing is not organized any more, that's the best you're getting

You're going to kill either yourself or someone else. Also if you get caught going 100+ in a riced out honda civic you'll most likely go to jail.

Take a chill pill you massive faggot

kill yourself samefaggot

Lol

Is it impossible to believe that 3 people might call you out on your autism?

street racing is wack as shit. Deal with it.

go to the track before you mow down a family you retard

>t. No friends to cruise the mountain roads with.
Motorcycle groups race each other all of the time, yet you never hear about their "street racing"

>cruising on the mountains is the same exact thing as racing
>implying everyone in america has a mountain about 30 min - 1 hour drive away from them
>implying most people on this board don't live in flat and/or flyover states.

also on a motorcycle you can have tons of fun while not even going fast

I forgot that people live away from the mountains, sounds pretty shit desu

Seriously you type like a wigger.

There are river roads etc instead.

Anyone know the socal discord?

having this small of a brain. What is it like being a truant?

and you type like a nigger.

Why are you so confrontational?

Kek the salt, I'd be that triggered too if I lived in boring flatness

your kind will be eradicated from the Earth by 2020. You heard it here first

Grade A autism, you seriously sound like an aspie

ask them to send an invite to a throaway email
I have friends of friends who own cool cars, when I go on holiday we do a few races in whatever roads we can find with no speed cameras. I haven't raced for money but my friend who has a c63 regularly does.
t. drives his daddy's SRT8 while on holiday once a year.

Who hurt you, user?

Michael Gira

main thing is, go to as many meets as you can, find some friends with similar interests and then go get yourselves in trouble.

Here in Aus there a few little niche spots, especially at the Gold Coast in QLD.

I've been to a few meetups where people "race" but it usually gets shut down fairly quick due to immediate cop presence.

The people who turned up to these were all the same: flat-brim wearing millennials in rusted Skylines or Silvias, dudebros in WRX's or trust fund babies (usually rich asians or pajeets) in stanced 86's and stock Euro sports cars (AMG's, Audi's, etc). None of them had any applicable skill or talent in "racing" and would usually just involve flooring it in a straight line to a designated finish point, and even then I've seen some cars lose control in such a short distance. It's mostly a dick measuring contest where the owners would brag about how much HP their car is pushing and asking people to follow their "racing build" on instagram, which typically involved videos of them installing aftermarket shifters and other useless shit.

TL;DR: street racing is fairly dead and people have more money than driving ability.

Im starting my career as an airline pilot with the final goal of getting a job in japan and buying an RX7 and just being the gaijin cunt who shows up to meets... will take some years but i hope i get there before i turn 33.

Create a scene yourself. Otherwise you'll have to know a guy who know's a guy to get in. And in order to have a chance at that you'll need a car they respect

youtube.com/watch?v=jn0Ac-bu39E
"US Honda ricers don't try to do that! Those japanese fuckers got balls and technique, and you DON'T!"

Swans sucks