totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

REMINDER THAT SIGVALD

1: Killed Krell with his bare hands.

2. Defeated Gilles the Breton and routed his Grail Knights.

3. Was only killed by Throg because he was emotionally crippled at his temporary loss of beauty and wasn't paying attention/didn't care.

>banner-men, captains, musicians never ever

Reminder that the russian leak is legit, but outdated, and that anyone who says otherwise is a gay.

context?

???
we've known since a year ago

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.
The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

Bunch of anons claimed it was bullshit to begin with.

*blocks your path*

People saying Chaos daemons are going to be one faction

*Watch as you die because you don't have a fonctional body anymore*

HOW DO I USE TOTAL WAR ACCESS. DO I USE IT THROUGH THE GAME. HOW DO I GET CODE. HOW DO I LINK MY STEAM. WHY NOT JUST DO IT OVER STEAM

War is hell

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I'm fucking tired of this general, you autists are the absolute bane of this board, holy shit I would stomp every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my bare hands.
For the love of god stop posting these memes, I'm tired, I just want to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.

Enough is enough.

KAAAAAAAAARL

war is heck desu

HAHAHHA here we GO again, another round of stale memes and shitposting.
another round of tomb kangz, meme rats, meme elves, meme lizards, AHHHH rome, le ebin throgg and etcetera.

I fucking love this general, you fine specimen are the absolute best of this site, holy shit I would cuddle with every single one of you meme spouting neckbeards in a second with my warm, curvy body.
For the love of god keep posting these memes, I'm love it, and I like to to discuss Total War and not have to scroll trough a wall of memes.

Please continue.

SFO's gonna have a submod that removes all the units they added

dunno if this is new news or not

>and etcetera

good shit

HOW VANILLA FAG WILL EVER RECOVER ?

>implying this will stop the haters from complaining

>and etcetera
wew boy

>Want Knights Panther
>Don't want the bretonnian crossbowmen

wat do

Remove them manually using PFM. It's not rocket science, just look up how to remove units

Such great characters in that movie

It'll at least stop the "HAHA SFO? MORE LIKE RADIOUS XDD" posts

I get a massive hard-on whenever I see peasants die en masse in medieval shows or movies. It's my favorite thing to watch. I really hate poor people.

The presence of mods that fix issues with the base game doesn't stop anyone from bitching, what do you think a submod will do?

Akira Kurosawa made good movies.

R8 my paint job, /twg/.

Remember guys to report any Finubar propaganda.
Don't be fooled!

Hello first time posting here.

I'm currently downloading Napoleon Total War and the Darthmod mod. I fucking loved empire total war which I thought I wouldn't and now I want to try a modded more realistic version (standard AI always bothered me, I usually just end up 'roleplaying' to have fun)

Anyone got anything to say about the differences between Empire and Napoleon, the mod i'm gonna use or Napoleon Total War in general? Any tips?

just talk to me im lonely desu

Rather!

I really find it stupid how the authors got all booty-blasted when people asked for this. Like what is the big fucking deal? So people don't want units and just want the rebalance. Why throw a shit fit that your snowflake units don't get the attention and praise people want?

Mod creators are cunts

nice bait user

When will we be free from the faggot who posts pictures of this dumb cunt and the other bloated bitch who roleplay as incestuous moms to mentally deranged virgins?

We did it boys we beat the SFO menace!

contain your boner, Louen

Napoleon is a functional game with less unwieldy unit responsiveness. Empire isn't.

Don't get Darthmod for Nappy. Use either smaller mods or go full autism with LME

agreed but it's always nice to see a redemption arc

?

he's not throwing a shitfit you oversensitive baby

Yeah, he isn't.

But Steel did.

Napoleon is generally more polished (for example, you can decide between peacefully occupying or looting a settlement and there's a winter attrition mechanic now). Regarding Darthmod, it's generally considered a must have for Empire but I haven't tried the Napoleon one. I've heard good things about LME though.

It's a combination of mod creators being retarded and them having to deal with retards all day

So you got rekt and you're whining about it.

>ask for the same thing everyone else is
>author gives a long winded reply defending his stupid choice
>"durr u got le rekt"

that's still not a shitfit, that's him calmly explaining his position

stop replying to the obvious bait please

Next time you want to bitch about something, try to hide the fuck that you're the one who got rekt.

Jokes on you I won't stop until the mod is cancelled and vanished from the existence

>try to hide the fuck

DUDE

GRAMMAR REKT LMAO

HOW CAN LE user EVER RECOVER???

Jesus, dude. You must be really fucking autistic. You get blown the fuck out on Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums on a daily basis by anonymous posters with an average to basic grasp of WFB lore and then by the mod author himself yet you return here everyday and spout the same complaints that have already been dispelled. How low functioning are you?

>still bitching about it right after they said you'd get what you want

Never change

>"These are all lore-accurate I swear!"
>"Look at this 40 year old White Dwarf issue that mentions Bretonnian Crossbowmen!"

Guy got so mad about the fact you insulted his favourite modder he couldn't even spell properly.

Did your favorite mod get bullied on /twg/

What would the problem be?

Haha, right bro!? Modders BTFO! Who's up for a 100% VANILLA campaign? NO cheating!

No,I'm just pure evil ;·)

>the game starts with 4 chaos factions as they planned
>the factions are kinda samey and all the other good shit is DLC
>half the map will be useless just like in WH1 right after release
>you won't have the choice to play anything but chaos at launch
>you won't have a choice to start anywhere but in the boring ass chaos wastes at launch
>people still want this for full price
>they think it won't be a true shitstorm if they follow through with that

Some days I really wonder

>SFOfags this booty blasted that people are booty blasted about SFO

I can't tell who's more autistic.

>good sir, youre lack of *sips wine* knowledge on the surreptitious mechanics of Warhammer Lore is inferior to my own. I know you are the same peasent with whom I argued about on my favorite board, Veeky Forums *scratches neckbeard* and you are therefore my adversary.

TALABECLANDER OUT

I like the mod. I just don't want some of the new units. At least they actually try to balance the new units I guess(unlike radious)

You know what it is.

You're becoming unraveled, lad. Just let people enjoy SFO and stop being a sperg.

Arguing lore on Veeky Forums is almost as impossible as trying to convince this general that the Chaos campaign is unironically interesting and well thought-out.

Reiklanders are not welcome here.

>letting people enjoy shit

On one hand, I really want different factions themed around each Chaos God, especially since I never liked how the Daemons of Chaos faction was just a random assortment of mutually-hostile daemons without a strong sense of unity.

But I really don't want there to only be Chaos on launch.

post screenshots my dudes

not a big fan of screenshots desu

>let people enjoy SFO and stop being a sperg.
NOT ON MY WATCH

You're bitching about having one unit based on old fluff/crunch, in a game that ostensibly doesn't care about being 100% accurate to whatever is the flavor of "canon" you deem to be relevant, or even a "timeline" for that matter. And you're throwing a fit about this right after a faction that's not even a faction is about to come out, and that faction includes fucking fimir.

So yeah, if there's one problem I know what it is.

I wish Chaos was more of a threat to the player. It should coordinate with it's Norscan vassal factions and slam you with hordes of marauders backed up by the elite, but few in number, Warriors of Chaos.

sure thing my dude

How about webms.

I agree. We should raze Talabheim

After all, Taal is the god of shitting in the woods.

why are dwarfs the comfiest faction?

You could apply that argument to Radious, too.

And we don't take kindly to them Radiousfags here, do we?

Yeah, and I wish the other Empire factions were more of a threat to the player rather than some gimmick event of horde spawns.

Disagree. Chaos recruiting AI should be more weighted towards buying hellcannons.

Tell me what total war game to play.
And what faction in that game.

>Implying Radious is a good mod if you take away the units.

You did the classic mistake of not getting a single thing right.

Not even the guy you replied to. There's a difference between bringing guys like Azhag and Vlad back, and using shit from decades old material. I just don't care for the latter, simple as that.

>and that faction includes fucking fimir.

Sadly. Literally just DUDE RAPE LMAO race. Nothing interesting about them.

Thin your paints.

>Nothing interesting about them

They look cool

>implying SFO is a good mod

Nice

Except each type of daemon is generally different from the others and this is also where most of the marks of chaos and godly boons will go, like nurgle's units having regeneration and tzeentch having good magic and khorne's units having berserker rage

Clearly they want to split them up because each god is different. Also the chaos invasion with 6 chaos armies instead of the two we currently have (warriors and warherd) will be more difficult.

>Implying SFO is a good mod.

You made the classic blunder of being incorrect at every single level.

Ostland stronk. They and Averland always seem to take a lot of territory in my games.

>fimir but no river trolls

FOTS - migrate to hokkaido and go republic

why not

This is my first campaign since before Wood elves released. I have to say I'm surprised that Ostland and Nordland were the Ones to blob in my game