I sell stuff to farmers

What's the best vehicle to roll up to a farm in? I sell very expensive item door to door.

try a horse

White work truck, few years old.

Not a bad idea, but I got no place to store the horse.

/thread

The smallest Peugeot that you can find.
Farmers love small french cars.

Yea probably, but I prefer jap cars.... A jap truck?

90's Tacoma

better than a car but not good

Cadillac landbarge with steer horns on the hood
announce your arrival with a musical car horn

K10
D21 if you sell to mexican farmers.

Get a Mitsubishi triton or Toyota Tundra

>Cadillac
Not necessarily the joke you might think.

Part of the game here is to get the mark...errr buyer, to believe you're one of them so that they can relate. Showing up in an import that's not sold much around where you're working sets up an immediate antagonism since you're obviously an outsider. I'd say that you'll be looking at GM pickups mostly, top trim and diesel, or Escalades and GMC Denali's which still sell to farmers because the GM store is in town and not 4 hours away.

>100% this
which is why is the most foolproof option, if you really care. Kinda sounds like you just want to choose whatever you want to drive which makes me wonder why you asked in the first place lol

A new 250, or a anything with a Cummins

King Ranch nigger

Nothing says I know what I'm doing like a riced euro truck.

regular work truck

A lifted cadillac escalade with 38's. You mean business and you can also do some light offroading.

Or just show up with a 4 door ford pickup. It's rediculous how judgemental people become when they see the type of truck you pull up in. Ford, chevy, dodge, toyota, nissan... all these damn trucks have nominal differences at most, but the badge sells some kind of bullshit image that defines who you are as a person which is absolute horse manure.

Maybe the most unexpected move would be to show up in a customized vehicle that is both classy and interesting that could prompt a conversation. Maybe a wood panneled station wagon with a lift kit and throaty exhaust...

as if there's more than 1 option

Farmers are practical people that don't have the time to play around with expensive toys. They'll appreciate people who know what the best tool for the job is. If your items fit in a suitcase or even a a couple of cardboard boxes you're going to look like a fucking clown rolling up in a one ton Super Duty pickup truck.

1997 Chevrolet 1500 C/K. Bone stock

Basic white van with a company logo on the side.
Cleaned every two weeks, so it's not too dirty or clean.

>wanting a Scania

DAF is where it's at.

As a countryman myself, I would think highly of a fellow pulling up in a maroon, double-cab Toyota Tacoma. The maroon color is a fairly soothing color, the double-cab pickup says "I work, paving my own way, but I also have a family I care for so I need the extra seats", and the fact that it is not some big white Superduty also says, "I work hard for my things, but I am not a swindler that will take all your money for myself".

Having a big, new, white F350 or similar comes off as 'big city man who will come to steal your money'.

Farmer here, the less stickers on it the better, doesnt matter how old as long as its clean, may spark up more convo with certian old guys

What item do you sell

A red work truck with one of the turn signals permanently turned on.

>farmers are all hayseed retards
The absolute state of city slickers.

Ladyboy sex workers imported from Thailand.

f-150

I can already smell the dCi engine