Why are italians so good at car design?

Why are italians so good at car design?

because they suck at engineering

They use secret pasta design language passed down for generations

They weren't as good with the NSX's design that's for sure.

to cover up the shitty rest, just like their women that have high fashion to draw away attention from their hooknoses and mustaches.

>to cover up the shitty rest

Isn't the rest good too though?

this < integra type-r

>love is just chemicals
>jesus is fake
>you dont go anywhere when you die
>this is supposed to make you lose hope and want to die
i know this is said ironically a lot but i never got this in general, when i came to all these revelations it actually gave me more motivation to live. if i knew i could go to a better place when i died i would've committed a GTA-style mass-shooting or did some crazy ass stunt a long time ago, breaks ups and being rejected by crushes would hurt a lot more and i would be wasting my sundays and money on spiritual bullshit that has no real consequence. seems like the sooner people come to these conclusions the less stress and more productive they could become or at least free themselves up to worry about things that actually have influence over them.

Same reason they're in the shop all the time. They put design first and then make the rest fit

Some of their designs look wonky. Their most recent car has the weird wing head lights.

I wish there were affordable cars looking like this.

GOAT design

most people can't deal with the feeling of insignificance

>this didnt come in a mach 5 paint job

you had one job, lambo

Italians are good at aesthetics and mechanical engineering. They often have a tendency to overlook things like corrosion as it relates to metallurgy. This extends to the electrical system of the car (not just body rust) where many electrical things lack proper protections from the elements which lead to electrical failures.

bertone > ghia > giugiaro > POWER GAP > pininfarina

muh niggah

bertone > zagato > old pininfarina > ghia=giugiaro > POWER GAP > VAG > new pininfarina

fix'd

>-

pininfarina had nothing to do with either nsx
they did design the S2000 tho

I'm italian. And you're right.

>dat minimalist Honda logo
Gorgeous.

dick status: mio

SHOUL AN PASHUN

THIS
Bertone a best, I always thought them above the competition, especially "muh dubble bubble" Zagato