/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes -(/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/)

Novigrad Edition

Gwent Standalone's open beta is out!
>Gwent General
GOTY Edition is out !
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=qy8jmm9kY4A

>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books (first six are officials) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/

>Witcher gear location, recommended mods
pastebin.com/jeHFgrV1
>Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
gwent-cards.com/
>Witcher lore, books and all
pastebin.com/bRqpA093
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl
>Discord server
discord.gg/ydW4bCR

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5y9711pvZkc

>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

>Cyberpunk all possible classes included
youtube.com/watch?v=eTAf5S0g2_8

>Any new infos ?
CPDR is recruiting right now, so the game is still in early stages.
Still no release date, and we won't have one anytime soon.

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vR9qTGmn3WE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Geralt and Triss OTP

We died ;_;

It happens.

More like life support edition

It's been worse. The thread has been fairly active for /wtc/ standards lately and it has been weeks since the last one died.

Ciri is the cutest and purest girl. if you disagree, you're objectively wrong.

You misspelt "Cerys", mate.

She's a close second. Ciri is love Ciri is life

>drinking with ciri
>she has a few drinks too much and passes out
>her tits and ass are hanging out

You:

a)take her to bed and cover her up
b)remove her clothes and cum on her face
C)too lewd to share here

kek

The discussions at the end of the last thread definitely didn't inspire me to post lol

Not into waifu poops and periods?

How do I protect that smile?

>finish up nearly every question mark in Velen
>finally depart to skellige
>those notice boards

Not particularly

Finishing question marks in Velen and Novigrad is easy. Only real seaman can do it in Skellige.

sailing isnt even that bad. just use the harbors

Top notch swords!

Even then, it's tedious as fuck to get all those smuggler's caches.

Im at the point in BaW where detlaff is attacking the city. What should i do?

My advice is, go and meet Orianna and do her quest. Then Regis will ask you again what you want to do and after that I recommend going after Syanna.

Why are they such shitty villains?

Dressed up elves.

>get the quest to kill Badovid
>meet Thaler and then nothing

Guessing this comes back after Skellige

pfff just forced myself trough the witcher 1 chapter v and the finale was worth it. Are those adventures worth playing? Im pretty done with the gameplay controls and graphics though.

What the fuck is this detlaff fight lads

If you're having issues with his bat form ranged attack while he's in the air, remember that he does telegraph it. Hold position give him a moment to start before rolling. I think you can also roll forward at the last second, but sideways should be safer.

Thats exactly it, Im a fucking quen baby but it doesnt work on that shit

What's your favourite quest name? I really like "Evil's Soft First Touches', really eerie and foreboding.

Run to the other side of the arena when he's charging the bats. Bat attack has somesort of falloff. Good distance is better than trying to roll at close distance

Dettlaff is retarded

Looks pretty cool.

Well im done. Main game and DLC's done. And I just feel, empty. sad. I dont want to do NG+ yet because my geralt deserves to retire with his waifu. How do i fill the void?

It's hard. Read the books if you haven't already and play the previous games. Do one mega run starting from the books and ending with the last game.

are the books ongoing or is tw3 the last piece of witcher content being released?

best boy

What's going on here

Love.

Chronologically, the books take place before the games.

is wtcg.pl (the link to this general) dead forever now?

use wtc.pleb.pl

thank you user

>that qt on the right
HNNGH

bump

only 'The Price of Neutrality' is made by CDPR. Others are mostly fan made.

is that supposed to be sile de tansarville?

This one?

Nah, it's just some random sorceress. She is one of the mages Triss rescues. Looks pretty close though.

Yes!
What a qt

I agree, for a random NPC, she's gorgeous.

triss is lying manipulative piece of shit

>random NPCs in TW3 look better than main characters from most other games

what did CDPR mean by this

To be fair, most NPC's looks ugly as fuck. That girl is probably the cutest one of them.

Not really, most of the elves are qt as fugg

Yes!!

The all look pretty much the same. This one is a cutie though.

Dijkstra cheering in the background because he's the biggest Geralt x Triss shipper in the Witcher universe

>this one
>Novigrad elf
>the qt with brown eyes from Lambert's quest
>Eveline
>Avallac'h's gf/the blonde prostitute

Yup. Not only did I love Dijkstra's wit and his character in general, but the way he supported Geralt and Triss sealed his place in my heart forever. Killing that fat prick is one of the toughest things to do in the game. He is one of the reasons I like to let Radovid win. It ains me to see him go down the way he did.

youtube.com/watch?v=vR9qTGmn3WE
this one for me. shes so fucking hot and strong

Meh, that girl is ugly and the others you listed are average looking imo. Not an elf fan. Cute humans are more to my liking.

racist

So does that mean the games are canonical additions and an end to the story and not just adaptations? or will the books eventually write up to them?

the last book (Lady of the Lake) was finished in 1999. The games take place a few years after the books ending

Ah, so as of Tw3 the series is ended? meaning that the author mustve left it open ended as the game has several different endings and such. So it's really what you make of it then?

Ciri is strong

fucking cunt

Jutta is alright. At least she has a unique model.

Games are a non canon adaptation. Sapkowski(the author) doesn't consider them canon and is generally not too fond of video games. The game take the events of the books and continue the story the way CDPR imagined it, Sapkowski had no involvement in the games other than selling them the rights.

CDPR has stated that Geralt's story is over. If they do something in the future(which they probably will) it will have a different protagonist.

I love Triss, but I have a fetish for her getting the rough treatment by the witch hunters in the dungeon.

Dude

What? I'm a pervert.

A Netflix adaptation is coming up. They've brought Sapkowski on-board as a consultant.
>The witcher Geralt, a mutated monster hunter, struggles to find his place in a world where people often prove more wicked than beasts.
>The Witcher stories follow an unconventional family that comes together to fight for truth in a dangerous world.

Triss lives like 6 months in Novigrad post-breakup and when you meet her she's pretty intent on moving on and is resigned to the possibility of being together. You think she fucked someone else in that time?

Nah, I don't think she did. We know from the books that she had long periods of solitude before and considering her situation in Novigrad, I think she was preoccupied with other things. Besides, she is only pretending to have moved on from Geralt, that becomes apparent if he tries to get back with her.

Is there are pressure for women to remain virgins until marriage in-universe?
I know that Yen gives Ciri a lecture about losing virginity, but sorceresses are megasluts who aren't really like normal people

nice man, ive been there many times

can you please post the unfiltered version? i like this pic

Pretty sure she'd have a different expression, sweet user.

Sure.

You think she'd enjoy the sight of you fapping to her? :3

>You think she'd enjoy the sight of you fapping to her? :3

Yes!

fat disgusting piece of bitch

No problem.

That's quite confident of you.

i feel bad for Yennefer in this pic. she looks so sad
:(

Ciri is very lewd, user.

She deserves it.

Well, that's life. I have nothing against Yen, but my Geralt found happiness with Triss. She's a strong woman and she'll move on. She has Ciri and she can get in touch with Istredd again in the future.

>Ciri is very lewd, user.
You may have a point, she seemed eager to have some stable fun with Skjall

what a fucking lying cunt

>doing scavenger hunt for Wolf School gear
>every place in KM is a slip-n-slide
>jump through the portal and fall to my death
>have died more to this shit than to Eredin

Are you sure you used both crystals?