/ourguy/

/ourguy/

no, he's a shitty car salesman that creates hypes for a car if there's too many unsold units of that car on autotrader.

/ouractualguy/

wrong

shut the fuck up, you biggest head

>drag races a station wagon in eco pro mode.
>nearly shits his pants he's so nervous bc people are watching

Literally virgin car reviewer. Csaba Cesre is our guy

In my imported Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R that was imported from Japan to the United States because they didn't sell the Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R in the United States because the Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R was JDM only until they started importing the Nissan Skyline R32 GT-Rs.

I Fixed that for you

Can we just stop being wrong about this subject?

dont watch this guy because his constant hand motions always trigger my autism.

Mark is one of 5 men I'd let fuck my wife.

He is truly /ourguy/. not Doug "The Kike" Demuro or Matt "Weight Reduction even though I weigh 600 pounds" Farah.

>tfw he's reviewed R34, FD, NSX but no MKIV Supra yet

upsetting.

hey guys what's going on in this thread

He's a burger but he always says good bye by saying "Bis später" ("Until Later" in German), which leads me to believe he's dogwhistling to the alt-right.

when is regular fur reviews going to review stuff like the R32 GT-R? I want to hear him make fun of skyline fanboys.

"And this is what you get when your fancy German manufacturer sells you OEM brake pads that aren't big enough to fit your rotors!"

I do enjoy how thoroughly he goes through various unusual features on the car he reviews. Especially on the exotics. About the best idea of what one would be like to live with day-to-day you can get without actually driving the cars in question.

Mark from savage geese, the guys from donut media and the dude from regular car reviews are my 3 choices for /ourguy/

>RCR
>Donut Media
Are you some kind of faggot or something?

>quirks and features
>features and quirks

fuck off reddit

Nope. RCR is.

>But he's a furry!!!!

You're on Veeky Forums. Who gives a shit?

rcr =/= Veeky Forums maximo autismo furfag cringelord apologist

faggot detected

fuck off

How can we turn Doug into a symbol of the Alt-Right?

You're a fucking faggot if you legitimately like RCR. You're probably a genuine weeb too.

KYS.

He's an hetero-normative cisgendered white male, he's evil personified.

He drives Ferraris and Hummers and Landrovers too. He's basically a male stereotype, aside from his goofball demeanor. I don't mind him.

I met him once when i was in town back when he had his "dream" MR2, was a little chill to talk to but he made fun of his co host and how he "leaches off my success but i let him because im a good guy"

they both seem like insufferable faggots

which is a shame because i do like old shitboxes, shame that the people who do videos about them are so annoying

How did this guy get into buying and selling cars? And why did he spend $70,000 on a Land Rover Defender?

I dont get why the rotars having a little extra rim around it is a big deal. Rotars are like $70 dollars and a 20 min job.

I think /ourguy/ the messiah will show up eventually. would love a channel like his except not complete shit and not run by a furry who spends his time on r9k but still thinks himself higher then others

In other words one of you fucks needs to start making videos

ugly looking fella with a cringy persona
not sure how he has a following tbqh

there's way better cars videos out there

This. He a cute too.

Doug is the linus tech tips of Veeky Forums
/g/ users would understand

>/jeepshillguy/

Fuck off Doug you autistic faggot

How does /g/ view ltp?

proof?

What is Veeky Forums`s Opinion on Chrisfix?

/ourboy/

who?

Vehicle Virgins isn't as bad as Veeky Forums makes it out to be. Maybe a little too normalfag for most people but alright. Shame what happened to Eddie though

cum on gaise, we all know who it is

quirks

/ourguy/ would actually be an enthusiast and know a thing or two

tied is obviously jay leno

Muricans need not apply.
Chris Harris is my favourite, but best? First define "best" and how would you go about quantifying it

What's his ethnicity?

56 bri'ish guv

British but with something brown in there as well. Don't know what. Think he's UK born. Former race car driver and car collector

That's an expensive hobby. Is he a rich man?