/eog/ EVE Online General

Previous:
>What's EVE Online?
A space-based sci-fi MMORPG known for its steep learning curve, massive scale, and unique depth.

>Can I play the full game without paying for it?
Yes. Eve is F2P, with some restrictions, and you can earn enough in-game money to get a subscription ("PLEX").

>I want to play EVE, what should I do?
Get 250,000 free Skillpoints by using a referral link (chaining them with friends works best). If you have no friends you can easily create two accounts and refer yourself - you'll need an alt anyway:
secure.eveonline.com/recruit/

If you buy a subscription on the referred account, then the account used to create the referral link will receive in-game money. Therefore some people will ask you to click their referral links, with the promise of monetary returns. There is no guarantee that you will actually get your share, if you click other people's referral links.

>Now what?
Do the Tutorial then the Career Agent missions; they give you ISK, ships, skillbooks and teach you basics. Talk to players and consider finding a corp. Corporations are a great way to connect with people and learn the game properly. The game is only as boring as you are.

For career suggestions, see this graphic:
eve-guides.fr/images/wtd.jpg

>Read the /eog/ pastebin:
pastebin.com/cqJUuVT9

>Game information
Eve University UniWiki: wiki.eveuniversity.org/Main_Page

>Maps and regions
evemaps.dotlan.net/
ellatha.com/eve/wormholelist.asp

>PvP information
zkillboard.com/
evewho.com/

>Fitting, structure, and skill planning tools
github.com/pyfa-org/Pyfa
wiki.eveuniversity.org/Third-party_tools

>Updates
updates.eveonline.com/

>Markets
eve-central.com/
eve-marketdata.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

zkillboard.com/ship/28352/
zkillboard.com/kill/63845904/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1.6b

Edition ?

All-Out

EDITION : NO EDITION

>injectors price dropping

If i log off while cloaked will my ship stay cloaked till downtime?

first for cyclone buff when

you cant log off while cloaked

dedicated

balance

team

I mean what if i hit alt f4 while cloaked.

I'd assume whatever happens when the game crashes while cloaked happens.

you uncloak and emergency warp. then you die. don't be a cloakfag

>19 rorquals

50 hull

>Have you considered taking your exhumer fleet to a renter corp? Not exactly fair that you suck up the ice anoms all day and the casual players are left without anything to fund their activities.
I just really like ice.

>corp is so beta that they have to ask you to stop making money.

are you just pretending to be in a really shitty corp

Wow that's selfish of you.

so whats this war then? goons/test vs panfam/gotg?

what the fuck is gotg

Guardians of the Galaxy coalition. They live up north and are made up of DARKNESS, Slyce, and Blades of Grass.

why would people fight them instead of goons?

>TESTcucks unironically think that Goons will save them
>last fleet they formed was 30 canes and some logi
>they celebrate every VNI they kill as if it means something
>100b/month just to plex all their bomber alts
>mfw the north stands united and now GOTG not only has PL and PH backup but NC will join the fray too

>muh nullsec politics

oneiros

when u gonna knock over dis fortizar, pussy blud?

>wormhole politics

Why is the scale of these ships so wrong?

The ABSOLUTE STATE of the north right now.

whenever we please, it's not like you can stop us with what pathetic numbers you can muster

m8 you goys cancelled an op to walk in and flick our dinky citadel

what's keepin ya faggots

>line members talking shit

So is there any other way to tell when your account has lapsed besides logging into your account on their site?

m8 i'm test NAVSPECWAR you can keep your presumptions to yourself

is that a new subreddit

Ingame, thats it. Thanks CCP.

>tfw living in the north watching all our enemies, old and new gather to beat the shit out of each other

Feels good.

>Carebear mining in highsec pretending he's in null

evemon

>tfw living in comfy Omist

>STILL no cyclone buff

>TEST getting BTFO by north
>still thinking they're winning

Is there any place in EVE where I can casually PVP?

PvP is a broad term. You can casually pvp most everywhere in EVE. Outside of alliances with activity/kill requirements no one gives a fuck what you do. Unless your Co2?

thera is handy for nullsec access but without having to spend much time probing, since other people put up all the wormholes on eve-scout

Are you german? I heard that place is full of them. Why would you live in such a shitty region?

my region > your region

>You will never be in an alliance that cares about PVP above all else
>You will never jump across the galaxy to join every major fight
>You will never be in a truly nomadic alliance that bows to no one
>You will never be in Black Legion

>10mn VNIs are completely afk
This changes everything.

>going 400 m/s as a cruiser

>LOCAL
>FIGHTS
>WITH
>YOUR NEIGHBORS

>0 SP in navigation skills

Where is GSF deploying?

Last I saw was a dscan of their cap fleet in black rise. Horde and gotg killed astras being onlined in Korasen a few hours ago.

I need a hauler alt. Which DST and BR are preferred and why?

That's exactly what is happening in my corp kek

impel has the highest EHP. You can get over 700k with this fit:

[Impel, Junk]
Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor Thermal Hardener
Imperial Navy 800mm Steel Plates
Corpus X-Type Armor EM Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor EM Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor Explosive Hardener
Corpus X-Type Armor Kinetic Hardener

Shadow Serpentis 50MN Microwarpdrive
Small Capacitor Booster II

Improved Cloaking Device II

Medium Trimark Armor Pump II
Medium Trimark Armor Pump II
Nanite Repair Paste x150
Navy Cap Booster 400 x21

the amarr BR has the largest cargo hold as well.

>about to start the 19d build for my thanny

I think I ended up spending more money on the raw materials on it, not to mention the time wasted. I don't know why I did it this way.

Is this fit fail? Should I drop something for a cap booster?

[Blackbird, Simulated Blackbird]
Damage Control II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II
Signal Distortion Amplifier II

Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
X-Large Ancillary Shield Booster
50MN Y-T8 Compact Microwarpdrive
Ladar ECM II
Gravimetric ECM II
Magnetometric ECM II

Medium Core Defense Field Extender I
Medium Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Medium Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I
Warrior I x2

Cap Booster 800 x3

What are you using it for? Also, though it doesn't matter in your current fit, you should always use the meta 4 signal distortion amplifiers vs the T2 ones.

people doing the 0.01 isk game are fucking stupid, even when I put the same price as their, they reduce the price
Can't they just wait 1-2 days for it to sell ?

>What are you using it for?
gate camps mainly

> you should always use the meta 4 signal distortion amplifiers
okay. thanks for the tip

>Can't they just wait 1-2 days for it to sell ?
No. We want our isk as soon as possible so we can invest it into more profit. Losing a few thousand of our profit from undercutting is better than sitting on it for a few days.

That thing is fucking awesome, it literally make my freighter instawarp

Just be sure to turn off duel invites on your freighter character and send them from your freighter to your webber, not the other way around.

It's in NS, from belt to POS so I dont have to be worry about sentries
Except if you're talking about something else ?

Ah, thought you were talking about highsec freighting. Nevermind, then.

Jesus fuck, miners BTFO.
zkillboard.com/ship/28352/

Delete Delve

Well you definitely shouldnt use regular cap booster 800 in a ASB in an XLASB you should have navy cap booster 400

nice poor pl

Don't use a fit like that for gatecamps. Fit a large extender as well as a 50mn cold gas mwd. Then fill the rest of the mids with one of every ecm type. Carry extras with you and a depot so that you can refit as necessary. Put 3 distortion amps in the lows, or 2 amps and a DC if you want to be a little more tanky. Medium particle dispersion augmestors in the rig slots or just keep the tank there. Fill the highs with neuts, drone link augmentors, armor reppers etc.

>zkillboard.com/kill/63845904/

ratting fit

>Detorid

Satori stop browsing this shitty general, you could be running molten core

>wow

>Corp moves to null from WH space comfy
>Don't know what the fuck I'm doing in null
>Don't want to rat because fuck vni's
>Don't want to FC
>Dont want to mine because boredom
>Paid a 6 month already so no real drive to grind cash
>can't go anywhere outside the alliance space without runing into 50 gatecamps and goonfleets
What the fuck do I do with myself? I like the guys I'm with but I don't think I want anything to do with null life.

What were you doing in WHs ? Taking screenshots and thinking how good you are because you were in a wh ?

>wh
>good
pick one

Join a different WH corp, obviously. Just stay in their public channel and keep in contact, you could still fly with them if you have a connection nearby.

QDRF
Phoenix Federation

DRF*

FCON

Generally whatever I felt like on that given day, C5 sites were fun with the corp, hunting and hiding from randoms, relics, going to any sec level area and fucking about with the shit there. At the end of the day it was always easy to just trundle back to the WH, kick my feet up and park my ship. Now it feels like I'm lost and stuck with no central base in w-space. All the nearby markets are priced too high, nobody comes through other than the odd group of gankers looking for AFK VNI shitters and nobody gives much of a fuck when they do. Doesn't help that I have a job now and have to play different hours to the regular guys, plus there's the obligation to jump on TS which turns me off. I don't want to feel like I'm saddling up for hardocre ops just to log in and dick about.
Thought about it but most of the casual corps are C2's which are getting sodomised by HK and co and I don't have the time and energy to shack up with harder cunts thanks to random 10-12 hour work days.

The way you describe wh life seem fun but will all know that WH = blob-pvp-corp-sextoy

Is everyone else in your corp fine with null? Maybe you could convince some to split off with you and move back in to your wormhole.

That was the original idea but evey Nullsec alliance that we were going to join said no deal if we kept a wormhole around because they apparently cause drama. A lot of the corp is ex null who were only in WH to build money to go back to null.

>can't they wait?
If that's your logic then why can't you wait?

I do, I put my asset for sale then I come back 2 days later to see why it's still here and then I notice 15 new sell orders like that :

How awesome is that ?

Maybe just try joining one of those comfy c2 corps anyway. I'm sure the HK thing is just nullbear falseflagging, I never had a problem with them when I was in a c4 corp a few months ago.
I can't imagine living anywhere but wh space, it's so much more interesting than everywhere else. Don't give up, I'm sure you'll find a good corp if you keep looking.

They are bots.

So is the tengu still the best T3C for C3 sites or is the Loki better now?

Pls link fits :^)

>unable to make her own fits

Rattlesnake. Costs as much (if not less), more DPS, no SP loss on death.

Fitting 101 :
Put weapons in high
Put tank/warfare in mid
Put weapon-enhancer/tank in low
add rigs
Tank resistances must be appropriate with the npc you're fighting

et voila

Was hoping to find something i could fit in my orca but i guess i might as well do a snake now anyway.

Take a bowhead

How about you bow and give me head first.