Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sStxk4mv_DY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buttons on the steering wheel is a meme

3 > 2 > 1

you forgot one opee

the non M one that looks like the M one

Ah shite, yeah.

I thought it looked too similar to the M-Sport one so I skipped it.

Really wish they would have kept #3 for atleast another year.

After 2000 they stuck with #2, and it looks too plasticky. Yuck!

Number one, the way I rest my hand highway driving suits a 4 spoke like that and regular driving is 99% of the time in the car.

Should I buy a 1999 E36 323i vert or 2001 E46 328i?

The E36 is a bit more reliable.

3 looks best, 2 is probably better day to day though b/c steering wheel controls. 1 looks like a shit version of the shitty mercedes wheel they put in everything

E46 if you want a car that's more than plastic and rattles

The E36 has 137k miles and no service records, plus it was a Missouri car until 2005. The E46 has 120k miles and two owners. They're both overpriced though, I got the E36 owner down to just a little over $4k (still high) and haven't even talked to the other guy yet who wants over $5k. Might just go with the E36 over locality convenience, it is 1.5h away versus like 5 something.

They both look really clean although the seat rail on the E36 is rusted and the full auto top needs some work done (tension straps apparently, I wanted a manual top so not a big deal. Pic related). Getting a PPI.
I hear that the E36 has better handling and feel though, E46 is more luxury and more things can go wrong.

2>3>1

the non M version of 1 looks better imo
M version looks like it has one of those ghetto, mismatched steering wheel covers

3 > 1 >>>>>>>> 2

! a four-spoke wheel is a luxury feature !

Funny thing is that it's actually aftermarket.

IMO it would look better with a matched black leather and black stitching.

i'll pick 2 get you one of these for racekar

Can someone explain to me why wheels in competitions like F1 are tiny AF? I thought that the bigger it is, the more precise.

Because the gloves are thick due to flame protection.

Smaller diameter wheels are easier to grasp onto with bigger hands or gloves.

Looks like an old Mercedes

not correct my 323i has this exact steering wheel stock
the steering wheel originally was matched colors but they mismatched it for M

I meant the thick leather m8.

It was done using this method.

youtube.com/watch?v=sStxk4mv_DY

Most German cars had 4 spoke wheels in the late 90s/early 2000s

Yea, but for example in that audi it seems different enough. The car emblem is bigger, and the inside seems more round, like in pic related is completely round and I guess they wanted some common theme.
That Beemer looks almost exacly like that W124, and all of that era benzes. The proportion the shape etc are, at least to my eyes, nearly identical

I had #3 in my '00 328Ci, great steering wheel, can't complain

OK then b5 a4 wheel

Yea this is more simmilar, still it has this dimensionality to it while both the bmw and the benz wheels are face flat.

Dunno it might be me. They are not exacly the same, but they still look more simmilar to each other than to this b5 wheel

To be exact, it looks to me like the benz and audi wheel, while simmiar are different than eachother and the beemer looks like their bastard child.

Dunno, might be that I owned a W140 so I looked shitton at it in my life so it's a point of reference in my brain now.