Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/

Artificial Academy 2 General /aa2g/ #898
Undead Edition

Welcome, this general is for the discussion of ILLUSION's Artificial Academy 2.

COPY ERROR MESSAGES WITH CTRL+C, PASTE THEM WITH CTRL+V INTO GOOGLE TRANSLATE. STOP ASKING US BEFORE DOING THAT. JUST CLICK THE WINDOW AND PRESS CTRL + C, IT WORKS.

For File Acquisition errors, do one of the following:
- switch all locale/system/region/date/time/everything settings to Japanese
- keep locale locale/system/region/everything settings and run with Applocale (Win7/Win8) or Locale Emulator (Win10)
Always run as admin.

>READ THE READMES OF EVERY MOD YOU DOWNLOAD. IT SOLVES 99% OF YOUR PROBLEMS.

>Information (CHECK BEFORE ASKING):
Main Site: illusion.jp/preview/jg2/index.html
FAQ Image Guide: i.imgur.com/FaWIWLn.jpg
Win10 FPS Issues? Use this: mega.nz/#F!IVA1HbwK!jZPRU9yFcCiKGGb5dokAog

>Downloads:
/aa2g/ Pre-Installed Game [Preferred]: tsukiyo.me/AAA/AA2.xml
AAUnlimited: github.com/aa2g/AA2Unlimited/releases
Manual Installation (For masochists, not recommended): pastebin.com/FgP7nFWH

>Character Cards [Database]:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1niC6g-Xd2a2yaY98NBFdAXnURi4ly2-lKty69rkQbJ0/edit#gid=2085826690

>Mods & More:
AA2 Pastebin: pastebin.com/BhpfXqHP
Recommended Mods Guide: pastebin.com/JNi75PCi
/aa2g/ Modding Reference Guide (Slot lists for Hair/Clothes/Faces, List Guides, and More):
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1gwmoVpKuSuF0PtEPLEB17eK_dexPaKU106ShZEpBLhg/edit#gid=1751233129
How to use AAUnlimited:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17qb1X0oOdMKU4OIDp8AfFdLtl5y_4jeOOQfPQ2F-PKQ/edit#gid=0

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!JFIAWbIQ!YadaWOnPsQUAfVdZ6mFHuA
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kind an absolute cutest!

Oh the irony, things went to shit real fast, didn't they?

Kinds pretty cute but have you met ordinary?

Yes, she's 2nd cutest.

That's not irony, it's just bewildering.

We're back.
Did inactivity kill us, or some autist raiding?

Inactivity, which is far less excusable than raids.

What tools would a retard like me need to make minor edits to individual pieces of clothing already available for download?

There's a few outfits that I'd love to be able to remove parts of (band-aids off of the thong outfit, skirt from one of the blazers, turn one or two outfits without the option nopan, etc.), but for the life of me I can't figure out how hard this would be to do or what I'd need to download to even attempt it.

this is what happens when you post in the wrong thread.

You couldn't keep your shitty samefagfest alive for 3 hours. Stay mad.

It was manually deleted by mods.

Evil Scheming Kind is the best!

You need a knowledge of SB3U, which is the primary modding tool of AA2, and then just about any 3D modelling program. Metasequoia, 3DS Max, Blender and Maya are all free and used around here.
Some edits will not require the modelling program, as is the case in all of the things you just mentioned.

The most newbie-friendly introduction to clothing modding is the sviex guide, regardless of whether you have to get into sviex modding or not.

It fell off page 10 due to inactivity from where I was sitting.

SB3U's a little daunting to look at but it's not hard to use.

You haven't said what hair you want.

Theres several, it depends really how much people charge for this stuff.

Well, you're singlehandedly removing "free" from the table by approaching this in such a stupid fashion. AA2 modders do it for interest, not for cash.

speak for yourself.
i charge $10usd per hour of work.

ill mod for cash

You've never produced anything and you certainly won't produce evidence of worksmanship right now.

Does the 3D rooms thing mess with lighting? It feels like H-Scenes are in permanent shade now.

i don't want my portfolio associated with depravity.

Nope. That shadow was always there but when you were in the void you didn't notice it. You can change the light angle by pressing spacebar.

How long does it take to make a hair mod on average? One of the styles i'm interested in is an over the shoulder braided back hair. Similar to this.

if the hair you're wanting can be achieved by simply editing that one i can have it done in 30 minutes. if not, the time depends on how detailed you want it to be.

There is not useful average. Hairs can take 5 minutes or 5 weeks, depending on complexity and available existing materials. Anyone who offers to make it for you for money without posting a thing they made in the same post is full of shit.

press space bar

Thanks, i knew this once but yet I forgot I guess.

Cute.

How many SAO girls are you making?
They're in dire needs of being modernized.

why is she colour swapped?

I could do some more, i'm kind of just trying to recreate my old classes before I deleted everything. It's kind of relaxing actually to mindless make girls whilst listening to podcasts

first is her SAO avatar, second is her real life appearance

Looking for something like this as a starter

oh right, the blacksmith or whatever? i think i remember her being the best girl?

Are you making the hair clips?

I can't mod or anything like that sadly.

Where are they from? I don't recognize those.

It's hair extension 163. Looked pretty close so went with it.

>made a self insert a pure virgin who keeps to himself and keeps everything PG
>i end up fucking 4 girls within the span of a morning

how did this happen

Sounds like the exact opposite of what you made. Explain this paradox!
Who tempted you away from the path of purity?

i made a few perverted slutty girls who i thought would keep to themselves, but they ended up forcing themselves on me

In my most recent game I was trying to dedicate myself but then one thirsty bitch decided she wanted some as well.

If the dude from yesterday is still around.
Have fun.
Also, for some reason AAU refuses to save her ass&thights sliders.

>Also, for some reason AAU refuses to save her ass&thights sliders.
Explain further.

I'm still around user, always around this thread, I was the one who complained on /hgg/ too, glad to see you made it.

Moved the sliders, hit save but when reloading they're back to default. Other girls I have with modified sliders work fine

Do you have the girl open in ReiEdit while you're saving in the maker? The AAU stuff doesn't save when I do that, so best to close ReiEdit and open it only after you're done.

Working for me. You also need to make sure you aren't trying to keep the card face. That's where the overrides are saved.

Nope, only used it to extract her from the save file, then I closed it

>make sure you aren't trying to keep the card face
And that was my error

aa3 when

In two weeks

What are these white lines in the hair, anyway to get rid of them? They are really apparent with any dark hair color.

You should get really acquainted with all the aspects of AAU.

So... is the card... fixed?

They're part of the default hair texture. Some kind of intended baked-in shine. My default hair texture removes those while keeping the rest of the hair texture the same.

The originally released version of the card wasn't "broken," she just didn't have any body sliders applied.

>My default hair texture removes those
Can I get that please?

>she just didn't have any body sliders applied.
I want her sexy butt and thighs user.

Grab Mihoshi from my mega. She comes with it.
mega.nz/#F!gtRzxB6B!djoV1OnJfY6oIOtLQmz6oQ

Might as well. The changes are not that much. Just to give a bit more volume to thin's butt and thights

Thanks

Thanks, anons.

I've been able to take the band-aids off of the thong outfit (surprisingly easy once I realized I needed to turn the frame date for the band-aids off) but I haven't had any such luck making outfits nopan. Just turning the submesh off doesn't seem to work, and I can't for the life of me figure out how to copy mesh data between the files. Any advice?

You cannot "remove" panties because they're a submesh in a mesh. To get rid of them you have to replace the whole mesh with one that has no panties, but is otherwise the same in shape as the one you're starting with.

Also I was wrong before, that IS sviex stuff if you intended to actually replace your outfit. If you keep it as an AAU outfit override for one character then you do not need sviex stuff.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But a quick work around could be to simply copy a nopan mesh from another outfit. However, I cannot determine whether or not SB3U allows for wholesale coping of meshes like that.

>But a quick work around could be to simply copy a nopan mesh from another outfit.
That's not a workaround. That's what you do. And the sviex guide has you do exactly that in the practical portion, when you take a mesh from one outfit and add it to another. While that is adding a new frame, you will be replacing an existing frame.

Is she OC?

>previous thread got archived
as much as I hate fags, should've stayed in the astolfo thread desu.

Astolfo thread got deleted, the other in hand, archived.

Does the answer change your opinion of her?

Explain why your thread died first if it had more staying power.

Nobody cares for your seasonal gay meme

These fucking mentally retarded TMbabbies deserve to be gunned down in the street.

Hello Keyfag.

>as much as I hate fags
>all this self-loathing

hold on. this chain of replies sound familiar. lemme find it's previous occurrence so that I may perfectly reenact it.

tell me about Levia-tan, why does she wear the horns?

Because she is NOT cute. Cute things don't suit her.

if I take off her horns, will she die?

Probably. Also, poaching is illegal in these parts.

she's a big girl.

Nah, that'd be Yukika.

this doesn't seem right.
fuck, I think I got the reply chain wrong.

Maybe next time.
In the meanwhile post old ladies.

Card?
>Keep the thread alive

>fat
>wanting fat

>notmyoldlady

>wanting fat
Still has huge tits.

>liking disgusting cow tits

Problem with ReiEditAA2 0.9.5.3b and loading class saves. The editor will EXPLODE with ram usage in seconds (like +5gbs and still going up),high cpu, and make windows pop a stop freeze message. There are no errors logs executed and thus not solved in the tool's thread. Is ReiEdit really friendly with mods inserted with AA2Install? I think some pack may conflict, and disabling these packs to inspect the class is not an option. I am able to load saves in JG2ChrData 0.2.1 just fine. I am able to inspect character cards.

>liking anything other than the biggest most best things.
you ain't a true texan

Still want it

Reminder that liking fat is bad and you should feel bad for liking fat.

What happened to the user that was remaking Yuno? Haven't heard any news from him in the last "two" (err) threads.

is that a body mole, skin cancer, or food remnants?