No love for the S2k?

Y/o/

Long time lurker here, I'm doing pretty well in the crypto game atm and when I cash out I was looking to pick up an AP1.

I know every enthusiast on this board loves the miata but is it really that much better than the s2000?

Other urls found in this thread:

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2002-honda-s2000/6419043790.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its a good car, judt boomer/rice taxed to death

oh look, a slower version of a c5z with a worse chassis and half the power.
NEXT

Cringe

have fun paying 20g+ for a 15 year old honda

I know
it's cringy that some faggot would willing pay for a 4cyl sports car when they could have a v8 monster that would actually get them speed and pussy.

atlanta.craigslist.org/atl/cto/d/2002-honda-s2000/6419043790.html

There were quite a few under 10 grand on my local CL, granted it has nearly 200k miles but for 16 years that doesnt seem too bad to me.

There is no comparison the s2000 is much better;
better engine, and chassis

>s2k
>4cyl
>LEAFSPRINGS
Huh.

Not about the displacement all the time friend. The k20 is a rev happy little shit at 8.8k. It's insanely fun to drive from my experience, I'd love to own it. The ls1 is a good engine, just not for the reasons I'm looking for.

you memed too hard and it lost meaning.
yes, the s2k is 4 cylinder shitbox engine in case you didn't know, now you do kid,.

>shitbox engine

>216 HP
>8k+ redline

what did he mean by this?

s2 is f20 & f22, not k20

the c5z makes 425hp at a way lower revs
200 hp is pathetic

>lower revs is better my Ls red lines at 6k though
Stop trying man it's not even a comparable car your memeing you boomer shitbox into oblivion

I'm retarded. thx, it seems the f20 is a higher spec anyway

high revs is the only meme happening here
lower revs equals better reliability and less cops attracting attention when you floor it.
c5z has twoce the hp of the s2k. your dream cars is a lawnmower with a worse power to weight ratio than a camry. you must be really young to be this stupid.

>putting words in my mouth
>larping as a boomer
TURN YOUR TRIP BACK ON YOU SHIT SKINNED FUCM

cry harder faget

Damn dude, you must be sexing so hard right now. I am jealous of all the sex you are having. Please tell us all about how any and all V8's attract dat pussy within a 15 mile radius. You must be hung like a mule and have bitches hanging off you at all times.

I could literally walk 10' into my master bedroom and pound a drunk 120lb qt right now, so you're unironically correct.

Your 4/10 gf don't count bitch

So, even though a C5 has nearly twice the hp, it still gets btfo by not only lawnmower, but a turbo, fwd hatchback?

*8/10

How come when you add shit like exhausts and turbos to a an S13 or a Z the resale value goes down but if you add shit to an S2K the price goes up?

It's a really good car.
But it's too expensive and a Miata is cheaper

>automatic C5
kek, the C5 did 7:57

>thinks a c5 and c5 z06 are the same thing

must suck to be this stupid

Even then, I'm not looking to race from my computer. I'd like to actually drive this car and make use of its power.

Have you considered a Z3? i kinda lean more towards it cause straight six and i think i looks better.

On second thought if you are dead-set on the S2000 why not buy a cheap Miata and K-series swap it. you'd be getting a high revving convertible for way less, just something else to consider.

the greatest roadster ever designed.

It's not as good stock.
>as if anyone is going to keep it stock
it understeers too much but does have good power

>I know every enthusiast on this board loves the miata but is it really that much better than the s2000
no, different strokes but the s2k is objectively better on paper

salvage title z4m?

s2k is literally a better miata

Rice taxed convertible.

Convertibles are shit by nature. They need roll bars and chassis bracing to not be inferior to coupes.

and a heavier one

It's a better Miata , the only reason autist here don't like it , it's because it's priced way higher and keeps it's resale value .

Miatas are also shit.

Get a porsche boxster.

>Cuckvette
>Fast
>Getting you any pussy

Literally a boomer shitbox kek, the cobra is the superior v8 roadster

I own one. It's a lot of fun.
They're getting up there in price, even the AP1's because "muh mechanical throttle" and "muh 9k redline". My front bumper looks like shit from hitting bushes doing mid morning tofu delivery runs.
It's just not very fast. It's very quick to get moving and it's very quick to stop. The small wheelbase will try to kill you if you correct at the speed a shitposting tripfag does in his volvo. Normies can and will mistake it for a Porsche despite the "H" stapled on the front and back.
That's about it really. It's my favorite handling car I've ever driven up to the limit but it kind of inspires a false sense of security. Once it's loose it's actually pretty stressful to save.

Oh and the softtop sounds like c130 when you get up over 80mph. The whole cabin is like a resonance chamber.

i have one and this is all true

>doesn't know the s2 was designed as a convertible and has a reinforced, stiff chassis

>The small wheelbase will try to kill you if you correct at the speed a shitposting tripfag does in his volvo.
I know this too well.

yep you are retarded

Are there any modern humans that can actually manhandle the Cobra?

i love the s2k

No