KING’S KNIGHT announced for Mobile & Fishing game for PSVR
XV manga incoming
Episode Ignis Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Regalia being added to Forza Horizon 3: youtu.be/GFk2QVFlyVA
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer Expansion Comrades: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

exvius.gamepedia.com/Installing_from_ONE_store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for best girl.

Reposting Zargabaath build:
Been theorycrafting a Zargabaath build, check it out:
Zargabaath 6 Star
FFBEDB Unit Calculator
Right Hand: Holy Lance +82ATK+Holy Element
Left Hand: Flametongue +33ATK+Fire Element
Head: Judge Helm +35DEF+20SPR+15%Fire/Ice/Lightning/Water/Wind/Earth/Light
Body: Monster Breastplate +12ATK/MAG+46DEF
Accessory 1: Rikku's Pouch +3DEF+ChaosGrenade+Panacea+Eccentrick
Accessory 2: Ribbon +5MAG+5SPR+100%Status Resistance
Ability 1: Dual Wield Equip two single handed weapons
Ability 2: Adventurer-5 +40%ATK/DEF/MAG/SPR
Ability 3: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Ability 4: Letters and Arms +50%MAG Sword
Pot Stats: HP: 450 MP: 75 ATK: 30 DEF: 30 MAG: 30 SPR: 30
Esper: Diabolos HP:4680 MP:6170 ATK:1640 DEF:2390 MAG:5460 SPR:3250
Total Stats: HP: 5285 MP: 369 ATK: 442 DEF: 407 MAG: 535 SPR: 322
Hear me out, the calc didn't have Vernard so thats an additional 43 attack, so his attack is closer to 500. Also, the guy doesn't really have a bunch of extra HP on him with this build but it does activate every single passive he has, you could obviously swap out Letters and Arms and the Monster Breastplate but those stats are pretty sweet. Lets him at least do all of his kit somewhat well, as well as do the Rikku TM stuff.
Thoughts?

Fifth for best girl that doesn't have autism

Tifa's tits are a must have

I think you should dispel the notion that Zargarbo can ever be used for damage

whats the point? just go tanky and either attack or magic not both

Don't even bother with offense. I have one and he's way better specced for DEF/SPR and HP.

How are they so big? She has big beatrixs that probably played in her role of killing one hundred knights "single handedly".

>aiming for mediocrity
I love the jack-of-all-trades shit, but I'd rather have my 5 slots filled with people leaning into their strengths rather than one goon trying to do a little bit of everything.

And this is coming from someone that loves Red Mages across the board.

He has decent use as a Holy Orlandeau finisher with either Sacred Strike or Word of Law, I am looking into some stuff now.
Gonna play the sim a bit for a heavy attack build and a heavy Magic build.

>Not using a Rem speced for magic and HP so she is forever and can do everything.

>He has decent use as a Holy Orlandeau finisher with either Sacred Strike or Word of Law, I am looking into some stuff now
No, he doesn't. His good finisher moves aren't affected by dual wield, and this are shit.

MAYBE if you slot in World Destroyer to give him an actual finishing move.

Well, ain't they cool.

Anyway, I couldn't capture it, but Nimbus sensed something bad with the crystal; and the Suzaku l'cie met with an unknown ye olde girl, whom I suspect is also a l'cie...

I got mythic ninja in mobius. Keep or reroll more?

Wait, what? What's with all the red and the earthquakes?

Oh God...

I was so sad there weren't more lewds of her. Just a sex bomb milf getting random kids to call her mom.

Is T0 good?
I remember the trailers and was hype, but it's a scaled PSP game dunno if it's worth getting the HD version

DISTURBING

The gameplay is among my favorites with Crisis Core but the game has problems getting you to care about the characters and world.

Remember to claim the 3 tickets for GL BE if you didn't.

exvius.gamepedia.com/Installing_from_ONE_store

FUCK

Even Deuce knows we're fucked!

I'm willing to bet that there's at least three incest doujins with her.

>deuce shows more skin than cinque
l-lewd!

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

And what did she do right?

>remember to hand your phone over to korean skiddies if you haven't already

Nice try, Kim.

>not enough lapis or tickets to get both 2B and Veritaseses
Agh fuck.
I'll do a 10+1 roll on each banner and pray.
My meme magic is strong, I shall build up my reserves..

has anyone had the revival part of Rikku's LB not activate

And what did he do right?

No. You're trying to fight Ultros, aren't you.

And what did it do right?

And what did he do lewd?

Yes i was.

He has an AoE dispel, it removes Rikku's LB from everyone.

If it bothers you that much just do it from Nox or Memu, ya paranoid freak.

Well, it only took, what? 20? 30? Retries after finding out that it wasn't a scripted lost battle; but I finally did it! YOU COULDN'T KILL A HIGH-SCHOOLER YOU SHITTER!

Kill him for good, I mean.

The True Hero is not a female; no female could ever hope to match his aesthetic and majesty.

Everything user, we've been through this before.

Do not insult the True Hero.

Nothing user, we have been through this before as well; the True Hero is pure in mind and body, do not imply otherwise.

You still need to log into BE through their program.

Man i feel like an idiot now...

>The True Hero is not a female; no female could ever hope to match his aesthetic and majesty.

>Makes posts like this
>Tries to insist he isn't a faggot
Fuck off faggot

You actually don't. You don't have to give it your FB login, and the app you download from their store is the exact same one that you would find in the Google Play store, so it won't be going anywhere that it wouldn't normally go. Just go get your free shit already.

I am not a degenerate, saying that a female could not match the masculine majestic aesthetic of the True Hero is stating truth, to state otherwise would be to lie.

The instructions on wiki Cleary show you have to log in. Please explain this non Korean rootkit method

Say nice things about Lightning and increase your odds to pull one of her relics in tonight's lucky draw!

If I don't need a chainer or finisher should I pull on Veritas? Olive is outdated but she's all I got and I don't like this shared 5* banner business.

>RK's rubicante event got delayed to september
But why though

Fuck Lightning.

Yes, you log into the game. That's all on Gumi and Facebook's side. At that point, it's the exact same app you downloaded from the play store.

>oh god his chiseled and protruding nose are the pinnacle of beauty even the gender I'm supposedly attracted to can't match this!
Yeah, no, fuck off faggot.

>"Either that, or you gonna get fucked and killed by dragon dick!"

I meant you don't have to use your FB to log in through the shop app itself, where it would be able to obtain that kind of information. Just put in a Google Play account, cause everyone has one of them and no one ever does anything with it. If you wanted to you could even make a fake one just for this since that's braindead easy in and of itself.

And like I said, the BE app that you download from the ONE store app isn't any different from the normal one you'd find from any place you probably got it from, and it's all going the same place, that being SE's servers for the GL version of the game. Seriously, it's the safest thing in the world and people are overblowing this. Just go get your free shit, user.

Not this event shifting again, what the fuck

>Still not putting mobius anniversary info in the op

The mobius team has announced before that legend jobs and supreme cards have higher odds of appearing on pulls that use more magicite/tickets. How true that is I don't know.

>So it looks like they're giving away 8 free 5 star cards?
They're not. If it's anything like last time it'll cost 6 summon tickets.

Nice!

It'll go back to 10 or so per thread next month again, like what happened with cloud.

if you don't have orlandu then yes. if you do then pull only if you have a deathbringer

I doubt that. Super fest isn't translated and that would mean we'd have two weeks of literally no events

>Shit. And here I was getting hyped for royal pussy.

I'd say keep.
But I'd wait nutil we see what you get tomorow to be sure.

OP user is banned why do you think we keep hitting the void

Why would you need events for two weeks if you're shutting down?

>Forgetting the other dark TMR weapons
Rude!

I'm not banned, I've just been mostly away playing video games

Maybe Vaynefag is actually a grll

Glauca is coming eventually and that will be another option though.

Boys have short hair girls have long hair

I mean, you were trying to execute us anyway, so what's the difference?

you mean the ones which wont exist in GL for many months?

I didn't know Elza and Delita didn't exist

I am not a degenerate, and why are you implying that his nose is not attractive? It is a pleasing shape, and fits well with the rest of his facial features and his overall look.

Perhaps in our world, however long hair can easily look superior regardless of gender so long as proper care is taken of it.

>BUT I WANTED TO MURDER SOME MORE!
>Ace: weren't you supposed to be dead by magic spear to the chest?
>I got better.

Elza's is a scythe though so why would you ever equip it on DV

name one decent world leader with hair longer than his shoulders.

DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN

>[screen tearing intensifies]

Because spear mastery is a thing coming soon and it's another 60% materia?

>Implying our world has any decent leaders currently
It's not so much that it can't be done as your qualifier doesn't allow for any contestants to begin with.

I didn't say currently faggot.

LIGHTNING IS A BEAUTIFUL GODDESS!
Please give me your USB. Please!

Oh I lied it's a 40% but still even Demon Scythe+Save the Queen is perfectly viable on him

>need the novice ground seeds for s1c
>still in maintenance
why?

Has anyone done their free pull yet? I'm going ham on all my tickets on 8/8 for all those S U P R E M E cards

>I already lost part of my face, and I don't want to lose more of that, so you shitters better keep away from murdering for now.
>[audible disappointment]

Hey guys, noob here. I have been trying to get into this franchise for a while so I originally started playing the first one. Sadly, I eventually got bored since the game felt like a long trade sequence, so I later learned that the fun in it was in how inovative it was in that time.

Now, I'm trying to get into it again. My cousin recommended me Final Fantasy VI and praised its gameplay and story, sadly I'm noobing too much in it. Currently in a raft having to face the squid boss, but he keeps owning me hard and the whole speed-required combat system is hard to get used to. Anyone has tips for this fight or regarding the combat system?

Vayne.

Try using fire and Saban's down, down-right, forward blitz

I meant non-brazillian

Do we actually know how many tickets it will cost and what all it is?

I kind of want to roll now and hope for something good, but at the same time waiting may be better off.

>Why did the Parliament agreed with the pact?
WITH THOSE EXPOSED AND OUT OF THE WAY, I HAD THE EXCUSE I WANTED TO MURDER SOME MORE FILTHY IMPERIALS! MUH BROTHER!

Use Banon's move that recovers health to your party each turn, it'll keep you topped off. Is he in the back row?

Its not out yet, thats tonight isnt it tho? For the daily free summon i got pic related.

Can't you change the active battle speed in VI to a slower rate if you aren't used to it yet? If it's your first one, you don't have to take it that seriously.

What do you think of the soundtrack? I liked it. I played the HD version so PSP version might sound a bit different though.

The phrase implied a certain level of modernity, as typically leaders of ages past are not referred to as "world leaders". Nevertheless, Earth has had very few actually decent leaders, which still makes the field too small to give an accurate representation of much, and most of the leaders of old that we're decent do not have actual pictures taken of them and thus it is difficult to measure how decent their hair actually looked.
Most of the male leaders of prior to the nineteenth century had hair longer than their shoulders, even if it was worn in a strange style, and many more of them we're decent than those of today.

It is also faulty to hold the True Hero to earthling standards, when he is clearly both not earthling and is just all around aesthetically better than we are.
I am also confused as to what point you are attempting to prove with this question.

How is he Brazilian? On what nonsense are you basing that comparison?

>tfw BE players are all english and math majors
This is getting to smart for me. I just wanted to play some brainless mobage.

So what you're saying is, "there has never been a decent leader with hair past his shoulders." Cool.

>I could already see your faces before the mission, so we just decided to be dicks to them and not accept the deal until after we fucked them up.

I'm liking it too, though there's barely any that stand out so far. Only ones I can think of that I really liked, are the songs from the intro and the fight against Brionac.

WHAT?! Fuck you DeNa, I was eagerly awaiting this event

Wanna bet it has something to do with Mobius' anniversary and that one Meia's event we skipped for obvious reasons?