Girlfriends mum wants a new car

Girlfriends mum wants new car, she's keen on the BMW X3 but I want her to give the Stelvio a try for it's better driving dynamics

What do you Veeky Forumstists think?

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official
wardsauto.com/10-best-interiors/nothin-amor-alfa-romeo-giulia
wardsauto.com/interiors/chevy-camaro-fits-glove#node-1522511
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

buy her a VW Tiguan and be done with it
Do not overspend on women

Peugeot 3008 is another option if you aim to impress

I wouldn't recommend someone an unreliable vehicle.

You don’t have a gf, and you just want Veeky Forums to tell you if you should buy the x3 or the stelvio.

Get the x3

She's looking for something a little more premium than that

She's buying it, I can't afford a Stelvio :'(

Stelvio looks retarded faм

Yes exactly, retarded car for retarded people

The Volvo XC40 doesn't look half-bad and it feels a lot more premium than both cars

Haven't volvos been struggling with their infotainment system?

In that case, she really can't go wrong with a Jaguar F-Pace or Porsche Macan

Women don't give a fuck about
>muh passion muh soul
in cars and are total badge whores.
Only car which could compete with the X3 in the mind of a housewife would be a Mercedes or a Range Rover.

Also I think your gfs dad, brother or even uncle may have more to say what car her mom buys.

I suggested the Macan as well but Jaguars and Porsches are much more expensive here in South Africa than europe

Heard they fixed those issues in the 2017 vers

South Africa?
Just give her a bleeding Haval and be done with it ;))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>South Africa
In that case buy a low profile shit box SUV like , , makes stop lights less exciting.

And don't even think about having a fancy SUV in a shitty suburb without barbed wire fences and armed guards.

CRV faggot

fuck that badge (literal) whore

why unreliable shitboxes like vw/peugeot over a CRV? same bland ''safe'' shit for the housewife

CRVs are shit desu

Lexus NX300h?

alfas look so fucking dumb lmao

They both look dumb, that is the nature of crossovers.

if somebody was looking for an x3 they don't really care about the driving dynamics do they

all alfas look dumb tho

She'll blame you for everything that goes wrong with it.

>caring about driving dynamics in a stupid crossover

If you say so

>le alfa face

The Alfa looks bland as shit in real life, at least the models I've seen. Maybe the most tarted up version has presence??

>b-but muh heritage vagina face

>french
>peugeot
Threadly reminder by buying peugeot you are sponsoring cuckery

express.co.uk/news/world/750123/peugeot-car-plant-closed-muslim-prayer-breaks-workers-took-too-many-claims-official

>peugeot
>impress

cant have both

contrarianism guys

I have a 16' XC90, they update it every six months. I haven't had any major problems not covered under the warranty. Out of warranty, these cars will cost an arm and a leg when the computer fails.

Sure pasta guy

Please buy the stelvio cap 'e cazzo
We are starving

t. Alfa employee

can't you just shutter a Chrysler factory so you can eat this month?

stelvio looks fucking bad, bmw looks good, but is also an SUV, which generally suck ass..so just go ahead and buy her a real car like an estate or salon

>I want her to give a car that's unreliable as fuck a try

We already handed them all to the chinks

This actually, I always thought you need plenty of guts to stomach a SUV or a crossover, I've never saw any get this ugly, plus they are fuckuge and annoying to deal with in the traffic, too heavy and slow

Just get a four door sedan, Giulia is golden for this job

why is the giulia so poorly built

stupid meme

no it isn't. the interior is awfully put together and 99% of the giulias are riddled with software problems.

Softwareproblems already solved. Interior is awesome. I bet you never sat in one soyboy.

Just because it looks nice in pics doesn't mean its a good interior pasta nigger

Did you sat in one twitter-fag?

Yeah I did unlike you.

In fact, I did even test the Q and the Veloce at Salzburgring you shithead.

>posting the same image in every Alfa Romeo thread makes my fantasy more real

wardsauto.com/10-best-interiors/nothin-amor-alfa-romeo-giulia

Get fucked pig.

This advice is golden. I was going to buy my wife a Merc and then i find spilled coffee all over her car, and literally a rotting banana in the door.

She can keep the VW.

Women wouldn't know a good car from a bad anyway. Get a VW with as many alarms and back up assists as possible.

Anything else is a waste.

>I was going to buy my wife a Merc and then i find spilled coffee all over her car, and literally a rotting banana in the door.

A literal cuck.

You should beat your wife and teach that bitch to take care of the car you bought her with your fucking money, stupid soyboy.

just because it looks nice doesnt make it a nice place to be in.
Reminder that wards auto nominated the bmw i3 interior as ''the best'' too.

Then you should read the review and the criteria for the assignation of such award.

>camaro is ward's best interior of 2016
hahahahahahaha
wardsauto.com/interiors/chevy-camaro-fits-glove#node-1522511

The Camaro interior is actually pretty great...for a muscle car. Its not a lux sedan so shouldn't win the award.

>women wanting crossovers

Crossovers are fucking disgusting sedan/SUV half breeds that shouldn't exist.

If she must have one, the V90 is the only worthwhile crossover.