I would never buy a used cars

How can you buy cars that have been pre-farted/sharted in?

What if the owner was a compulsive nose picker?

Not to mention the fact that most people treat their smartphones better than they treat their cars

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZ3UOVZKicg
quora.com/What-does-excrement-taste-like-How-do-people-know-this-when-they-say-things-like-“That-tastes-like-excrement”#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1: I'm a poorfag
2: even if I was a richfag I'd still buy used because I don't care aslong as it wasn't owned by a nigger

>mfw bought single owner lexus with only a single crack in the interior
I'm comfy.

as long as the car looks clean who fucking cares?

I use a water soap vacuum cleaner thing to clean the interior as soon as I get the car. My Skoda was a company car, ripped out to interior and washed that fucker perfectly clean.

all you have to do is browse Veeky Forums for half a year to fully understand why you should never buy a used car.

>as long as the car looks clean who fucking cares?

Very normie mindset

>I have to buy a new car because people will judge me if I don't
You're the normie my friend.

not what I meant, I guess you misunderstood me brother

that's a retarded reason
Veeky Forums is mostly children and bus riding larpers
used cars can be fantastic if you have a fraction of common sense and a basic understanding of what makes a car good or bad

What other reason could there possibly be? I mean I guess leasing a new car and trading it in for another at the end of the lease is understandable but buying a new car is just retarded.

Normie isn't necessarily bad

My autistic ass wants to drive a car knowing it was in perfect condition and not just on the surface.

You sound like a neckbeard fedora faggot that's afraid to date girls that aren't virgins.

It's what I am

utter horseshit.
t. sold volkwagens

>carfax doesnt list race of previous owners

Not everybody has €50k in the bank to buy a brand new ecobox

Girls with some experience under their belt are more fun. Have you ever had to teach a girl how to give a blowjob? Not fun. You realize almost immediately that you'd rather get your mind blown by someone that can work your pork sword like they're getting paid to do it.

PROTIP - car factory workers test drive new cars with the odometers off to make sure it runs. You're not the first person to be driving the shit out of it.

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

so this is autism

just fuckin clean it lmao

just cause someone farted or poo'd on it once doesnt mean its there anymore if its clean

This pasta never gets old.

think of it this way:

if u can, wouldnt u rather date and fuck a virgin or a chick that has been passed around and possibly have herpies or other unknown conditions?

Experience is a good thing.

youtu.be/cZ3UOVZKicg

My farts are more powerful. It doesn't take long to make it mine.

>How can you buy cars that have been pre-farted/sharted in?
New cars have all been farted in by factory workers, truck drivers, mechanics, salesmen, lot porters and test-drivers. Mechanics take busch light & mcdonalds shits, don't wash their hands and then do a pre-delivery inspection on your brand new car.

quality shitpost

>Mechanics take busch light & mcdonalds shits

I’m in fucking tears right now holy shit

As long as the car has leather seats the farts are deflected. Cloth seats are essentially direct fart injection.

>What if the owner was a compulsive nose picker?
All kinds of people don't wipe themselves properly after they go poop. So they stain their underwear and the poop soaks through onto the seat fabric. It then gets pushed into the padding. Febreze hides the smell but doesn't remove the germs or the poop organic matter that serves as a seedbed for future bacteria and mould to grow on.

Importantly, poopy cars can cross contaminate your clothing. So you then sit on your living room couch or lie down on your bed's cover. Congratulations. It is now contaminated with traces of someone else's poop.

quora.com/What-does-excrement-taste-like-How-do-people-know-this-when-they-say-things-like-“That-tastes-like-excrement”#

You can tell who owned it by the condition of the interior

I like to imagine all the previous owners were cute, gassy Asian girls with nice big fart vents.

>cigarette burn on the ceiling above the driver's seat
>dog hair inside the steering column

Dealer did a hell of a job cleaning it up though. I wouldn't have guessed if not for the little details.

??
Sterile is sterile user.
Nothing is stopping you from going over the car, to see if its actually clean or not.
If its not clean, then don't go to that dealership.

New cars come with what
10km of driving? Just to make sure they actually run.

And a few cold start redlines as they get loaded and unloaded.

I forgot to mention that I see some of the mechanics at my work wash their hands in the bathroom, but it's before they poop out yesterday's Busch

>Have you ever had to teach a girl how to give a blowjob?

No because I never sucked a dick, unlike (you).

Please stop

>what is reupholstery
faggot

because the kind of guy who would've owned my car before me wouldn't be a cuck

because cucks don't own these

plus meticulous maintenance records from the dealership, and zero accidents

buy cuck shit? get cucked.

Wow, I didn't think it was possible to make an Element uglier.

>because cucks don't own these

Lol look at this loser. FJs are THE Cuck mobile.

KEK

>FJ
>Basically a cheaper alternative to the Land cruiser with faux "rugged" styling to appeal to literal normies and cucks

Should have saved some more and bought the real deal

fjs are great looking cars m8 sorry for your terminal taste cancer

The ignorance of you is almost unattainable.

Please contain your jealousy.

The Element is a great vehicle too. I'm glad we both agree they're attractive and practical, as well as reliable.

>I don’t sleep in hotel beds
>I don’t sit anywhere anyone else has sat
>I don’t eat anywhere in public
>If anyone else drives my car it’s soiled
>If she’s not a virgin she may as well be a leper

>imblying I didn't immediately install SaaS racing seats in my $5000 shitbox upon purchase

not everyone lives in some third world shit hole where a 4-cyl toyota is the "real deal".

That is the stupidest fucking reason not to buy a used car. You've sat down at a restaurant right? A doctors office? A waiting room? Another persons couch? What the fuck do you think happens there?

We're all human man, we all expel gas. Wipe the seat down with some 91% isopropyl alcohol and call it good. Geeze, some people.

>Putting a fairly capable vehicle inside that ugly ass shell
Blunder of the century

Also, being a dealership technician, I can tell you for sure that your new car has been farted in. I do it all the time on pdi.

Weeb beta probably

>You've sat down at a restaurant right? A doctors office? A waiting room? Another persons couch? What the fuck do you think happens there?

Not OP, but I refuse to sit on any public furniture.

Sat down on a chair one time and started to smell literal shit (not my own). Stand up and realize it was coming from the seat cushion. Someone must have shit their pants while sitting on the chair and was too much of an inconsiderate asshole to do anything about it.

Never again.