From these Full Size Luxury Sedans

what would be your pick and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hQWgdKpS6rg
youtube.com/watch?v=x8lffMo1-Xk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lexus or Merc

Which one gets the largest most obtuse engine?

Merc for looks though.

None really, gun to head probably the Audi based simply on looks and the missus will drive it so awd blablabla.

7 series probably
if the ls didn't go with the tt v6 it would have been my pick

the m760 has a tt 6.6l v12 that isn't severely outdated like the mercs

They're all quite hideous apart from the Merc which is just about passable

Merc V12 only otherwise would be replaced by 7 Series, 7 Series, Audi, Lexus.

One of these things is not like the other.

This one

That ttv6 makes more power than the older V8 and is actually a lot smoother.

How does this matter in the slightest when you're driving a wannabe limo?
>ohh but I want to buy my massively depreciating status symbol which has huge ownership costs and also do hectic skids like a poorcunt

Genesis g80
Simple design with a na v8

The new LS if it ever gets a V8.

The 4-door LC

Giulia, excluding the Lexus, all of those are just as unreliable and i might as well have a car that's worth the trips to the mechanic.

>giulia
>a compact sports sedan
Vs
>full size luxury sedans
Dumbass

Then i would just get 1 and a half Guilias, which should make for a full size sedan. As for the luxury i would probably put some sheep wool on the seats which should make for a sufficiently luxurious feel.

The one that's available with a manual transmission.

>luxury
Nice car but wrong thread

It's well equipped. If it had a Buick badge or a Cadillac badge to match the $45k price it probably wouldn't get poopooed so much. It doesn't have massaging seats or night vision like the Merc, but it holds its own.

It probably wouldn't be available with a manual as a Buick or Cadillac, though. Let me know when any of the 4 manufacturers in the OP man up and offer a manual.

Am I the only one that thinks the new audi looks like shit? The old models looked much better.

Their entire lineup looks like a Chinese knockoff of their old lineup

Interior is bargain bin chevy, looks like trash and guaranteed has worse build quality than audi, merc or bmw. It’s a good car but it would look much better with a holden badge and an actual luxury interior.

He said luxury car, not pretender.

Do you realize those are the latest full size luxury flagships in OPs pic

Also BMW still offers plenty of manuals they even offered a manual M5 F10 and still offer a manual M6.

Or OP can stop being a pussy and get the 2 door

Accord Sport

I sat inside one last year and was horrified at how dated and cheap the interior is. The SS would've been competitive about 7 years ago, but now it's just embarrassing. Last-gen Malibus have a nicer interior.

Dodge literally has better interior materials and quality. How GM let that happen I will never know.

the 7 series of course. I think its beautiful. that 6.6 V12 is also nice.

that's a mid-size, not a full-size, but I second this motion.

The 2018s are really fucking nice.
The 10-speed transmission is great. The exhaust note is good. Plenty of power.

>thinks that Fisher Price mess is better than an SS
Opinion discarded

Vy ss

The commodores death was planned like 10 years in advance, so the interior wasn't properly updated for like 10 years. It wasn't even that great 10 years ago desu

The Lexus because the thing will still be running strong 25 years from now (and probably look horribly dated). Althought the Merc is aesthetically more pleasing its electronics will probably meltdown one by one just after warranty ended (same on the other two). They will become moneypits easily costing you a minmal wage salary just to keep running. You would look like a poor dumb cunt driving these. Too broke to pay for a new one because you pump half your salary into a previous genetration german luxo badge carrier.

Bimmer honestly, i've seem some reviews of it and all the tech shit hooked me. Too bad i'm poor af fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=hQWgdKpS6rg

>not buying a used 2014 s class for 50k

HAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the lexus are you kidding? Half the people here couldn't afford the repairs on a new bmw/audi

>audi and lexus
>luxury
I don't think so tim

>repairs on a new bmw/audi
You have a 5 year warranty idiot

>he plans on driving the same car for 25 years

Depends on what I'm getting it for

>Lease
Bimmer or Merc

>Own
Lexus

>I choose flagship luxury sedans based on which one will last 25 years, instead of which one has the best features, interior, comfort and engine
>I choose cars based on how they will make me look

lexus pls

S class
I have a c63 and love mercedes,

Lexus

Because I don't want to be stranded on the side of the road

looks like the inside of the equinox I rented when I flew down to Florida, which I liked, but this is a luxury barge thread

Lexus for value
Audi for high tech
BMW for sport
Merc for a true king of its own class

youtube.com/watch?v=x8lffMo1-Xk
If you want to feel like a boss, grab one of Germans.

I wouldn't buy a full-size, too impractical. I'd rather get a 540i M-sport or a GS-F

Audi hands down.
Not just because I like audi but also because it is the least popular among chinks where I live.
Driving a BMW, mercedes, lexus, range rover, land rover, etc makes you blend in here and blending in is not my style.

>Two of these things is not like the other.
fix'd

Lexus will actually last 20 years. So yeah, I'll take the Lexus. Not like it's supposed to be an M3.

What about next-gen Lexus when you plan to keep the same car for 20 years?

>5 years
>they couldn't do 10 since it would bankrupt them

>lexus lasts 20-25 years meme
I can't believe that anyone falling for this bullshit.
>yfw I'm a Lexus Technician, and the shitbox LS400 is still a shit box.
-Timing case cover reseals
-Both lower and upper ball joint failures
-Suspension failures
-Knock sensor wire that's under the manifold failing
-LCD/Climate control failure
-Satnav updates that stopped in 2008
-TRC light coming on due to wheel speed sensors
-Some rattles can't be fixed otherwise, it would be expensive to replace
-Power steering leaks
-Frame rust

BM>Merc>Audi>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Corrola.

>1471736426624[1].jpg