Is the BMW 328i a good car? Asking for a friend

Is the BMW 328i a good car? Asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

vehiclehistory.com/paging-vin-report-data/new-report.php?vin=WBAWV13558P120756
youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on which gen.

its ok, has that reliable naturally aspirated 3.0 inline 6.

a manual rwd 328i is alright
definitely the turning point of bmw from fun to dull
the water pump will die suddenly and require a good bit of work to replace though

Fuck your friend

vehiclehistory.com/paging-vin-report-data/new-report.php?vin=WBAWV13558P120756
Anyone wanna help me track down his car, it belongs in a museum (or my garage)

I've had one. Never gave me a single problem from 50k to 83k, the whole time i had it. Handles great and the acceleration is peppy. Comfortable, good sound system, and the cheapest thing you can get with all that stuff.

All of you faggots are retarded.
It's the supreme gentlemen's choice.

one things for sure its proven to not necessarily get girls

Reliable engine, good interior, decent power, rwd, great handling. However a mentally ill guy owned one at some point and you wouldn’t want to own the same type of car that has been owned by a mentally ill person right?

but elliots mommy bought it for him

Still it’s the car’s fault for being driven by a mentally ill person. This means the car is inherently flawed based on whatever person gets inside. A car may be a piece of shit but if a great person with lots of money gets behind the wheel then it’s a great car, likewise when a pretty good car has some mentally sick guy behind the wheel the car is automatically bad. I choose everything based around this criteria. I would never live in the same neighborhood as anyone who isn’t a 130 iq+ aryan alpha. I also wouldn’t wear the same type of shoes or clothes as anyone who has ever had a mental problem.

Interestingly enough I live in a secluded shack in the forest and walk around naked. Don’t know where I’ll go if someone who isn’t in perfect mental and physical condition decides to live out here too though.

Lol this is Elliots car.
youtube.com/watch?v=scXw-Gjqnig&app=desktop

Is this guy trying to larp as that tryhard from Initial D with the Skyline or some shit?

No he killed a bunch of kids at his uni because of being a 22yo virgin

I remember some user finding it on like copart and posting pics of it, it's demolished desu

Demolished, like it's no longer a car anymore, or just salvage title like this ??

>clothes as anyone who has ever had a mental problem.
So what happened? Did he commit suicide?

>car owners think 50k to 83k is "high mileage"
>car owners think this is impressive

Bought my silverado at 130k, now has 230k and the only "problem" has been new ball joints. Buy a truck and stop eurofagging

he got shot
Look up elliot rodgers

>he thinks 230k is impressive
My 2005 bmw 5 series is at 615k miles and still being daily driven, original engine and trans

E60’s are unkillable. All it takes is routine maintenance of the engine and transmission.

He an hero'd inside his Bimmer.

So which is the reliable version? And none of that nickname bullshit for the engine, i wanna know which engine size with what displacement

Lel I vaguely know the girl who owned that black jeep. Couple days after it happened she did the typical white girl bs posting on Instagram bout how traumatized she was, like bitch he just ran into your car you weren't even part of the actual shooting spree.

Typical grill wanting attention tho I guess.

Is she hot atleast?

No, but she thinks she is.

I don't think it's impressive, my point was owning a vehicle for 30k miles without issue is not. 600k certainly is impressive though so just for that here's your (you)

the official carl of the 13k millinoaire

Oh cool you’re drunk again

these cars are unironically decent under certain conditions. first of all, only go with the manual transmission. second of all, only go with the RWD/non-xdrive variant.

the chassis and steering feel are pretty good. slow but reliable beefy NA inline 6.

it's a fun RWD luxury car that isn't too heavy and feels good. not much more to it. i like it a lot

I like the E36s

>reliable
>bmw

my fiat cinquecento has 900k miles and it still runs like new

original motor and transmission, I swear

Post pic of odo.