byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/u40ABfJz

Other urls found in this thread:

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&p=20915#p20915
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for
>tfw no vox gf

Wasn't a part of solarious unban that he wasn't allowed in the discord as well as the thread?

>tfw three voxes on metaclub
>one of the vox has a seizure as soon as they open the shuttle door and gets spaced
>rush one of the jetpacks to try to get them back but end up spacing myself off the z-level looking for them
>float for 20 minutes, eventually get close to the vox outpost and get reunited with the shekel-squad
>take GPS that was floating and explore spess, first thing i find is the syndie vault
>first time ever doing it solo and with no weapons
>bring back lots of syndie gear to the shekel-squad, including like 8 commando hardsuits
>shuttle called after a little while because of boredom
>don't get to sell all our wares

>gets the HoS alone in a private room
>Doesnt thrall them and instead tries to convince them

Amateur, It wasnt even a good HoS like frank who might humour you.

from what I remember he hadn't succd anyone yet

Whats that window you have minimized at the bottom?

Thats ballsy as fuck then, there was no fucking way he was going to kill the HoS unarmed with no blood

Ballsy, but stupid.

GPS

Jean is a good HoS!

Jean is a good fuck buddy

Ooh-rah

Nobody gives a fuck about CM

i do

Well I do, its fun when you want to just shit shit up for a while before going back to a quieter less chaotic server

>ywn get to do futa erp with jean

>is a dom
>not abusive

Whats the point

>those fucking clashing sprites
Jesus.

Yeah those are ghosts

Did they finally buff aliens? Last time i played, you couldn't win a single match as them

I meant the fucking doors/shutters on the side.

Last 4 matches I played, aliens lost once.

Once they hijack the dropship its usually all over, but this time they only had 8 xenos left and about 25 marines remaining so they hunkered down in the station, CIC, medbay and whittled them down.

First time I saw us survive a station infestation

Sounds good to me

I just don't know what weapons to get. I've just been using that pulse rife and killed an alien maybe once. Should I take it and put a shotty on my back or what?

Yeah those do look weird

>dom
She's not really a dom, just big and cuddly! Who needs abuse when you have a big thick 255/255 dick in you?

I don't know either, I haven't been playing for that long, haven't killed any ayyys yet myself.

What are the best chemicals for lethal injection, cyanide?

water and potassium

Obviously cyanide but it might be a bit harder to come by than chloral.

>Did they finally buff aliens?

have they nerfed them recently or something?

You need xenobotany to get cyanide most of the time. Can't just make it in a chem dispenser. The lethal injection syringes in the brig are 50u chloral and that works fine as long as you're not going for speed.

>Captain gives me a huge death gun and tells me only to fire it in an emergency situation
>Okay I'll keep it safe
>Open locker, click the locker to put the gun in it
>The gun goes off and rips a huge hole straight across the main hallway
>Get the shuttle called

Holy shit I am so sorry

>try to rp out being a antag
>killed by security
>try to be a total powerfag
>everyone including me hates it
i have no idea what to do

turn off antag

Have fun, that is all.

Holy fuck security was bad that round, I hope you get jobbanned and never play sec again.

rp except keep the cringe level down

try to RP being a useless sack of shit

it's all you've ever been anyway so you should find it easy

god every defficiency round is fucking awful

>one of my first rounds back in a while
>relearning things
>go botany, that sounds fun
>all kinds fun stuff on the wiki,
>some fucking borg gives me all these fancy seeds
>look at bluespace tomatos, something about teleportation
>neat
>end of round, throw one at someone
>nothing happens

How do these work. Also what fun botany stuff should I focus on next time?

How about you...learn to have F.U.N
Also fuck viruses man, you spread them it takes 20 minutes for them to get to stage 2 to help with your vampirism and suddenly the captain calls it because he has a boo boo and you lose.

I made 6 fucking viruses with a variety of symptoms and when I get to use them they take forever to take into effect.

Don't be le friendly antag
And sometimes implacable enemies are the best ones because they're a clear-cut threat
Nobody complains that newcops don't RP with the crew, they're too busy magdumping crewmen and blowing shit up to care, and the crew is too busy struggling to survive to RP with them.

Maybe it's not the map that made the round bad, but the players

Do vamp thralls only win if their vampire masters win? The vamp told me to just do what I like so long as I don't interfere with him, but that naturally doesn't mean much and failed me at round end obviously.

Do not believe in false promises of a station beyond our own, the emergency shuttle is a blinding chariot of falsehoods and lies! It is only within the nurturing depths of our mother maintenance that we may reflect upon the world around us, and with deep enough contemplation, the depths of the venerated tunnels shall provide you with the tools you need to realize what must be done!

If you released all viruses in one go, "viroloose" was nerfed some time ago. Might have actually impeded your efforts with a mass release.

I believe they need a certain potency to work

Here's 2 bucks that says you were that shitty AI, who couldn't even use comms properly.

ss13.moe/forum/viewtopic.php?f=32&p=20915#p20915

So is he gonna net a permaban, or will pain let him continue being a prick?

>"viroloose" was nerfed some time ago.
I keep forgetting maybe because I am repressing it.
I guess no more virology now.

I was the vox that saved the station by spacing the blast cannons to prevent more station harm.

dont worry about that round alan. i vamped you as a reward for the clone succing and allowed you to do whatever you wanted (except dick me) as if you were a normal antag. But in normal circumstances the thrall is supposed to make sure the vamp survives and to follow their orders. Just not in that specifc case though

What's dsay?

>255/255
She's actually 180/220 skintone now.

Wait where did the captain even get a gun like that?

Here's a tip. When you steal the captain's ID and put it in your PDA, anyone with a sec HUD can see that you're carrying the captain's ID. Another few remarks: stealing the captain's ID is a crime. You were a vox. You also had a jet pack in your backpack, which is a traitor item. You lied about being the captain. You were screaming over the radio instantly when you were arrested, creating more chaos while the station was already fucked, with vampires and thralls left and right (and one traitor).

Just the captain's ID is enough to get you in perma, and sec has especially little time to deal with your greyshit bullshit when things are exploding, and sec members and heads are dying. Act like a traitor, get treated like one. And don't whine about "muh sec", you greyshit.

I made 2 of them because I wanted to see them get fired, I dropped the second one when I got kidnapped/thralled, but someone found it and spaced it.

They are super easy to make on that map, will start making them more often on that map.

can make them, they're kind of secret,
They are great for malf AI, on Box you can 1 shot the AI with it from the bridge, through 2 walls like 10 tiles away.

>can make them, they're kind of secret,

>checks code on Github
>profits

Teleport radius depends on their potency. At the base potency the radius is zero so nothing happens.

>be antag, end up getting perma'd
>try to do my best to escape
>build trust with the warden
>become his friend so he doesnt suspect me
>he gets more lax on the security and we keep on chatting
>end up breaking out by breaking the top window with a stool
>he enters as soon as i leave
>zas fucks his shit up
>"I trusted you man, why"
>escape and get my greentext
>but at what cost

I'M FUCKING SORRY

Not that guy but here I go anyways
>You were a vox
Not a crime.
>You also had a jet pack in your backpack, which is a traitor item
Not a traitor item.
>Just the captain's ID is enough to get you in perma
Technically, yes, but Space Law also states 10 minutes and demotions for Roboticists who build Gygaxes.

>>Not a traitor item.

It's a traitor objective.

>Not a crime.

Disgusting Vox.

>Technically, yes, but Space Law also states 10 minutes and demotions for Roboticists who build Gygaxes.

Act like an antag, get treated like an antag.

Greentext, at the cost of an innocent man's life, at the cost of a life that trusted you; Do you feel like an Antagonist yet?

Tryhard secfags are the worst I swear

Wait what the fuck? I was on your side until you made this post
You just seem like a valid hunting shitter

>Act like an antag, get treated like an antag.
My point is that for the purposes of the enjoyment of the average player, Space Law is far too harsh and pretty much everyone knows it.

Sure, but then again, you can't really complain when there's a crisis situation and you just get dumped in a cell until sec has time for you. If there's time, sure, 10-20 minutes brig time, possibly an implant.

>jet pack
>traitor item
Traders start with jetpacks. Miners have access to jetpacks. They're even not available from the syndie uplink.
>It's a traitor objective.
Nope. Maybe they were at some point but not these days.

>10-20 minutes brig time
what the fuck
10 minutes is literally the most extreme i've seen most sec players go before just giving them perma

>Nope. Maybe they were at some point but not these days.

That's what I meant in the first place (objective). Used to be. Anyway, it's still theft for an assistant.

I frequently see it, and I always let the warden decide. Whenever I'm HoS, I just order my officers to toss whoever runs around with all-access in perma and let them out when they feel like it (if ever). If they order the AI to release them, it's solitary. If they continue to cause trouble, it's death.

Same thing with weapons. Run around with some sort of lethal that you can't get in space, it's perma. If there's redsuits with nukes around, I obviously don't do shit. Or when there's a blob, or whatever.

>It's a traitor item
>It's a traitor objective
Hippy refugees are real.

Go fuck yourself, redcuck.

Newfriends are real.

It was an objective until some 6/7 months ago or something.

My ckey's from 2014 though. :^)

In other words, you're the hippy refugee?

>jetpack

dumb fuck, having a jetpack doesn't make you valid even if it's a objective

would you get all the rpc off of people because it's a antagonist objective too?

>You also had a jet pack in your backpack, which is a traitor item.

If they are a Vox trader they are given the jetpacks at roundstart in a locker on the Vox trader outpost.

>It is a traitor objective so you get the perma
>Metagaming THIS hard
The other traitor objectives are perma-worthy because they are unique prototypes(Head items) abd/or just strait up dangerous (cappy laser, hand teleporter, AI). A jetpack is two gas-cans on your back, are a pure utility item, and are found all over the station. Also it isn't an objective anymore.
I agree with you about the cap ID though, that is worthy of perma in and of itself so this is a pointless argument.

>assistants crying for jobbans
>none of them ahelp anything
>ahelp it -> get banned themselves
>don't ahelp -> can only cry in thread

Rough lives these greyshits lead.

how many sprites do we have that are carried over from the oldest versions of SS13?
i know the buttons used for for shutters and shit are ancient, but are there others?

>Anyway, it's still theft for an assistant.

cargo just gives em away every now and then and jetpacks from the vox outpost aren't NT property (and the only vox trader was me, and I went catatonic in space after getting that one issue that makes my screen black for the rest of the round)

>muh greyshits
Fuck off you admin dicksucking secfag.

Adds insult to injury. So if that leads to someone to decide for a perma brigging and the rest was already perma worthy, it's fine.

Just check old code @ Github.

The icons for shuttle floors and the really basic metal chairs are both ancient

And grilles I think

some servers still use the ancient sprites. TG and its downstreams use the ancient TEG sprite and if you look deep enough in the code you found an incredibly ancient fire animation

>

>tfw no dark-skinned anchor arms for jean to wear

This server is irredeemable at this point
If anything more than half an hour and anything interesting happens people cask the shuttle
People always play to win which is making the game essentially not fun
Admins interact too much with the round and are too easily swayed by complaints which is probably one of the most important reasons that sec is nonexistent most rounds

>camrea sprite the same
i was wondering how old it was since its the same on all codebases. Say does anyone have a working copy of any of the ancient exdav code?

Jesus christ

Also is it true SS13 is only alive today because someone found a USB with its source code on it and with that goons started improving and adding to it?

And then someone stole and released goonstations codebase a few years ago I think

apparently according to uncredible sources (leddit and shitposting here) the usb code theft was a lie. Apparently someone got pissed at exdav and released the code. But again uncredible sources so anyrthing could happen. Makes more sense than someone stealing it on a flash drive

>jetpack
>tator tots only

W E W

wasn't it reverse engineered?

Ah interesting, well whatever happened its good that the game was allowed to survive and prosper instead of being locked away and never reaching the state it has today

again anything could have happened. The truth was muddied over the years by shitposting and outright lies

>this will never happen to lifeweb
why live