Post cars in places they shouldn't be

Post cars in places they shouldn't be.

American car(truck) taking a turn or in England???

Both.

Bingo. Everyone knows American trucks can't turn.

on the wrong side of the road

lol, corvette on a track, subtle.

The Nissan Cube.
Anywhere.

These pickups are definitely not practical where I live.

DELET

Wow, a corvette with prototype camo.

It's to hide the oil leaks.

Indeed...people who like to work on cars buy chevy.
People who want reliable cars buy Ford, or Dodge.

I think its kinda cute,
Idm if an asian is driving it but not when some mid 20s white dude

Looks like it fits to me.

English roads look pretty big if you ask me.

My ram has about 8" of road on either side of it driving in my country. Dually trucks, even Jap ones have to put a wheel over the line

lol btfo

>Zafira
nice

English roads are usually more than big enough...
Until both sides are completely filled by parked cars on the side of the road so it's only half the width

N-NANDATTO!?

op where was this picture taken it looks like my town lol, and ive seen a red dodge ram near my town before!

is that in devon?

British roads are usually fine. The problem is that people park on them.

For reasons I am still unable to understand, British people will disregard a perfectly serviceable driveway or garage and park their car in the road.

lucky cunts actually have a garage to park in but just use it for their lawnmower instead, makes me ree when i see it

>Have relatively inexpensive lawnmower
>Store it inside
>Have relatively expensive car, which you use all the time and thus would want to keep in top condition
>Store it outside
Fucking WEW britbongs

That bugeye though

But. You can still fit an actual truck down those roads.

>then is surprised when some drunk cunt breaks their door mirror for a laugh

atleast my junk in the garage is safe thoe!

Park your lawnmower on the street and watch what happens, you daft fucking cunt.

Why not just park it behind your house?

my dad worked for a company that did reconstruction. they had to (probably more like wanted to) bring all their F-350s over for a job in england (way north, by scotland). he said getting around on some of the backcountry roads was near impossible, it pretty much turned into a one-way street when the truck was on it

If you're a trained professional and get paid for all that bullshit. I'm not. There's a difference between possible driving situations and pleasurable driving situations, and driving a murritruck in small Euro towns is the former.

Yes, but British people are retarded
T.british person in britain

>implying Amerifats do it any differently
It's just not annoying because their residential roads are four to five lanes wide and it makes no difference when people park on the street. Show me an American that doesn't have his garage full of crap and parks outside.

our back roads are one way streets even for tiny shitboxes, i cant even imagine an f150 fitting down the lanes

In the UK there exists a concept called "plant". You hire it or buy it to haul large amounts of building materials. It looks like pic related and can get pretty much anywhere.

If you showed up with an F350 people would think you were retarded.

this one should really not be on any actual streets.

How!?

i like it lol
t. stancefag

>still only got 130mph
>mfw my stock 18 year old civic will do 115 easily

That's not plant. That's a tipper. Plant is heavy equipment which is loaders and bulldozers

even better. sideways everywhere

>i cant even imagine an f150 fitting down the lanes

Yet some how

These and those massive tractors manage going down them every day

i did this as a joke but just noticed there's actually a car where it shouldn't be

That Transit in the background is bigger than the Ram. That V8 petrol engine would be a lot more expensive to fuel though than the diesel van.

maybe in height...which is irrelevant

Vans are much more practical than pick ups in every way. And as Jeremy Clarkson pointed out, people will steal your shit.

Pick ups are cool though.

>Pick ups are cool though.
Only real pickups, not those faggot American ones with glossy or metallic painted trays that only open to one side and have wheel arches in the way.

I used to drive a k2700 a lot for work. Then I got given a Dodge ram to run around in for a few months and when I got back into the k2700 I hated it.

Both of them carry three passengers up front but at least in the ram I didn't have to touch the other guys leg shifting into second.

Three sweaty men rubbing up in a cab is not fucking nice. Especially when no one has a femenine benis

That transit in the photo it actually wider.

They got various sizes of transits but that one is one of the larger RWD ones

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

What about if you live more in the countryside? Also how did you end up getting that truck over in Japan?

this car shouldn't be
should have went over

Were they sold there (I know some cars are sold LHD like Vettes and shit over there) or did the madman fucking import one for some reason?

>did the madman fucking import one for some reason?
Tons do, there are 1200 Dodge Rams for sale in Germany alone right now.

Damn far more than I'd expect. I take it they do it for work or something?

I didn't let it :3c

>that interchange right before the bridge in Delaware that has been under construction for years and always creates traffic when I visit family in Jersey

Always fun after 20 hours of driving.

If you can fit a Euro pallet in the bed, it can be registered as a "work vehicle" and dodge the majority of vehicle taxes. Put an LPG kit on it and run a big veeate for the same price as an entry-level 3-series.

No lol, American pickups are generally garbage for work. Fuel thirsty and worthless trays. It's mostly subculture, although some people will formally register them to a business to save taxes, and maybe use them for advertising their business while driving them privately, or for towing some work stuff occasionally.

>No lol, American pickups are generally garbage for work.
Work for me. t.burger

But interesting to hear about that didn't think there'd be a niche over there for them.

>No lol, American pickups are generally garbage for work.

I live in the land of the frontier and the Hilux and I can say that a 4.5' bed is too fucking small. If one pickup is shit, then another is shit. You have different vehicles for different purposes. You wouldn't put sacks of cement in a dump truck and drive into a rain storm or try to put 2 yards of loose aggregate into a van.

>Fuel thirsty

We have a KA24 frontier and a 6.0l chebby and both of them drink 20 gallons a week doing similar hours.

>worthless trays

Styleside are shit. If you buy a pickup and it isn't flat tray or cab chassis then you bought an SUV.

Real van pic related.

I guess Jesus actually did take the wheel

Last Wednesday. This was literally me.

>still getting mad about a trend that's been around for decades now

Neck yourself, grandad

i wonder if the people in the background are staring, wondering what the fuck that shitbox is doing

In japan

Absolutely.

One guy gave me a thumbs up tho

kys stancecuck

Why the fuck do i like that car.

Idk why ive been so obsessed with weird cars lately

what a shitty wrap. hope to didn't pay money for that

It's probably an American in Okinawa

That totally belongs though

Dude must do this shit a lot. Someone knocked off his side mirror already.

>Let
>Implying you had any control

well it definitely would have gone off the mountain if I didn't go full lock, so no?

>being proud of doing 115

Opel in Canada nova scotia

>kek

That wrap is installed by General Motors.
The wrap is designed to hide the body lines on new year models.
The photo was taken on I-696 in oakland county MI. Pretty sure this car was headed tocthe GM tech center located at 12 mile & Mound in warren MI

>dodge
>ford
>reliable

is this really what amerimutts think?

>People who want reliable cars buy Ford, or Dodge.

Kinda reminds me of Thailand

if you had any control it wouldnt have spun out at 10mph in the first place