planepath.net/

>Resources for statpadders
pubg.me/

>Empty wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Month 3 update patch notes
steamcommunity.com/games/578080#announcements/detail/2533687504393796928

>Whatever the fuck this is
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J1a_K0lusP-WaLTxcSPIhx2Yaotik-WAtU0GvdHlL9A/edit#gid=0

Old thread: PUBG Anime when? Edition

No complaining.

is playerunknown a manlet? fp feels like I'm like 4 feet tall

SAVE MONIES OR SPEND MONIES?

>at least 8 people around me
>neither of us want's to make a move

Spend then sell

50% winrate is still crazy. There are people on the leaderboards right now who have right around there, so it's not impossible. It makes more sense that if he doesn't die and wins the game his kdr goes up a bunch and I hadn't considered that.

Still doesn't rule out cheating, I'd really have to wonder what they're doing right if they have such insane kdr and win ratio. Reminds me of /wowg/ and their memes of being able to make several thousand gold per blood of sargeras, but never showing a single scrap of proof to that claim because muh trade sekritz

>tfw rank 300 south america

they just play smart and are good at shooting. IIRC summit had something like 30 kdr for a while, might've been duo. Luck is another factor, when the leaderboards reset there's ought to be people who just have all the stars align for couple of games in a row, it should even out in a long run

it's most likely cheating though but it's not impossible

>tfw rank 1 europe never ever

What are you talking about? You knock all of 'em down and they die simultaneously, or give them a few extra punches once they're down? Ain't that hard.

And it's not only afk people who get booted off the plane, everyone who disconnects or is stuck on loading screen goes there too.
I think you're reading way too much into this, but whatever, it might have been a hacker for all we know.

>or give them a few extra punches once they're down
You cannot punch downed people

>And it's not only afk people who get booted off the plane, everyone who disconnects or is stuck on loading screen goes there too.
Yes, but 4 complete squads? He finished off every single squad where he killed a single member

Hai guise what do think of my new bridge idea xD!

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Should I buy this game?

yes

When is the fp patch out?
Cba to download test server.

Friday the 4th. Not hard to find

When is the update hitting the regular game?

>4 man squad 1pp
>squad decimated except me
>circle seems like it ends on military island
>it's miles away
>no boat so have to take bridge
>suddenly hear the thundering honking of horns behind me
>4 vehicles spamming honks headed straight for me
>have genius idea
>pull out flashbang and time it just right
>jeep starts swearing and slams into a buggy turning them into conjoined twins who start defying all imaginable laws of physic
>2nd car crashes in some trash
>last car flattens me and drives away with a victorious stream of honking

Best feature.

When?

hopefully never

Bought this yesterday. I did #9 as best at solo and the same as a 3-man.

Teach me something i need to know pls

DONT EVEN BOTHER TRYING TO PLAY HTE TEST SERVER IT'S LITERALLY THE WORST LAG YOU'VE EVER SEEN AND IT'S BEEN GOING ON FOR THE ENTIRE DAY

Even with how wonky the 1st person view is, fights are so much more fun.

Also you know they are gonna make new 1st person models just for the fact that weapon skins would look better

aww yiss

>Also you know they are gonna make new 1st person models
Thank god

So again im at disadvantage by pressing tab and right clicking things?

Good fucking job making the game unfair because idiots complain

you know of any good pubg players who uploads their matches to youtube

i want to see how the pros play

When I queue solo I can join matches just fine, but when I queue duo there's about a 50% chance of me getting stuck on the match joining screen, and I have never been able to successfully play a squad match because of this. Anyone else have an issue like this, and what did you do to fix it?

Just downloaded the game

Should I download the test server too or just ignore it?

>shooting off the top of doors so you can peek or throw grenades through the hole
Why have I never thought of it?
No one ever did that to me either

ignore it

I just checked steam, pubg.com and fucking reddit and couldn't see that written anywhere.

I'd like to play with some people.

Is that KST Friday or PST Friday?

>You cannot punch downed people
Bullshit you can't, I do it all the time. Spam punch and crouch and you can definitely hit them.

You can't drag and drop fast or something?

>It's a military base circle

>Shipping container circle
>Sk12

Snow map when?
Jungle map when?
City map with tall ass buildings when?

I'm getting kinda bored with the same old Ruskie countryside

>it's a pochinki hay field final circle

This is the ideal late game loadout. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

I want snow map so badly. Comfy winter levels that have potential danger around every corner are my favorite thing.

>mfw heavy snow particle effects make visibility poor as the blizzard comes and goes

>no pan

>particle effect

M-my frame rate is gonna be fine, right?

But he's clearly wearing underwear

lmao, fucking streamers. They're coming out of georgopol going south and going to a drop and wonder why they keep running into people, calling them snipers

I want a night map. Maybe have a night blizzard map? I really loved DayZ at night when the moon was full. Enough visibility to be playable without giving away your position with a flashlight, dark enough to be spooky.

I come fro r6 siege.

How is peeker's advantage in this game? Can I still take advantage of it?

You can use third person to figure out where people are and then pop out and line a sight to surprise people

>snow covered fields at night
>it's dark, but you can still see decently well outdoors because of the moonlight and the snow

As a person who plays both games, it's not as bad latency-wise; you actually see the "peeker" when they kill you.
But with 3rd person, it's much easier to abuse and just go for peaks at close range

Lmao almost all the assets can be found in the unreal store. This game is as close as you can to an asset-flip.
This explains the scaling and the performance problems. On the market high poly models look good but in game it all goes to shit.
Never trust gooks.

>duos
>circle closes around school
>win
>our faces when

Yea, it sounds enticing as all fuck. I remember hopping servers over and over again playing DayZ and getting a bunch of night servers where you couldn't see fuck all unless the moon was full, you had a flashlight and deliberately gave yourself away, or you were a meme and turned gamma and brightness all the way up. Full Moon night DayZ was comfy af and I'd seek these servers out because then I'd be able to loot in relative peace or have paranoia be even stronger, depending on how I was thinking about it. Pure darkness was shit and unplayable, it was like playing the game with my eyes closed for as well as I could see.

>kar98 can still take the ACOG and other shit
>if they made the Kar98 take no attachments and you had to snipe it would make picking it up a difficult decision (Drop the shotgun???) and take skill to snipe with irons
>You could then also add another bolt action rifle to the world that can take all the shit the Kar currently takes, and have it make sense since it's a modern gun not a WW2 gun

why haven't they done this yet

Gee I wished the game would have warned me that my initial character creation was permanent

It's not.

it's not for 3000 shekels?

In-game shekels. You don't have to pay money.

>You don't have to pay money.
Yet

3000 shekels is literally just 3 rounds.

>honk your horn next to a player
>it turns out to be a streamer
>banned
>honking your horn for more than 5 seconds near a streamer is harassment and against the rules
Wow

protecting streamers is some top tier faggotry

you can crouch and punch in the new patch to make it easier to finish downed people

>grimmz gets his shit pushed in, in first person
>runs back to third person instantly

>ecelebs

I don't understand why the game runs like shit on my PC.

Is stream-ban boogeyman a meme or?
Proof?

As much as he complains about third person, he abuses it just as much. He just doesn't sit in one room and uses it but he uses third person all the time

I bet some of them are just people who honk near any gun fire they hear for fun. Sure some of them are legit snipers but if i had some free time and was bored, I would go loot some gas can, helmet and armor and just drive around honking

cause its unoptimize indie trash

>pic
>living

If you happen to kill a streamer two times in a day or kill a streamer while he's getting stream sniped by another group, you probably will get banned

Why does no one speak english when I queue US servers?

>indie
>made by south korean game studio known for TERA
do you even know what indie means?

How do people have their colors so bright in game? mine look dull and plain

Reshade. I started using to mess with the colors to make it look nice. I don't really see the difference in spotting people as others claim. Might be placebo. There's a bunch of options to brighten stuff or add color

When will they add some other king of shotgun?
I want me some sawn-off to use as secondary.

why does the circle go so fast, it removes all tension from the last half of the game because you just have to sprint in one direction and you know everyone else is too busy sprinting too or camping in the circle already to be a worry

am I a retard for buying this game??

You know you can voice complaints without being a drama queen right?

>you can voice complaints without being a drama queen
Don't lie to him like that.

>sawed off in pistol slot

that would be the best

Cool story but you forgot the part where squad fpp doesn't exist

What should i do while the servers are down? Watch a movie?

Fap.

That's about 30 seconds, need something to last me 2 hours

servers aren't down yet so keep playing for another 28 minutes and then go study some gameplay on youtube

What? Proof of that ever happening?

>That's about 30 seconds

lrn 2 edge

Still a thing but not nearly as much of a thing as it is in R6S, and it's less impactful because only a handful of weapons can oneshot headshot through helmets. Also there's no Ash in this. That said, if you were good at Siege and take some time to learn the way this game plays, you'll probably be good at this too. I just watched some of the big streamers play for a while and that was enough to get an idea of things like how to position, play from 3rd person, and play the circle.

is the patch today or friday?

Right now

so what's the habbiding this time

This. The circle shouldn't move faster than the player

jesus CHRIST

but the circle doesnt move faster than the player until later in the game anyways
if you are in late-game and can't keep track of the circle and where you should be next time it moves youre just retarded