Car dripping this morning

>car dripping this morning
>tastes like water
>runs cold
>nothing seems to be wrong

Who else /worried/

I'm worried that you know nothing about cars.

I usually don't taste it, considering the poisonous nature of ethylene glycol, but I have been there

>car begins to overheat
>get out and can already smell the sweet scent of coolant

>get on it in 1st
>bang 2nd gear and tires start spinning
>bang 3rd and tires spin for a second then the RPMs shoot up really fast
>smell of clutch fills the car

Think the clutch might be on its way out.

Yea but if it’s just a little taste it’s fine

>put car in 3rd
>let off clutch
>BIG GRIND
fuck you 3rd i dont need you!

I was once shitfaced and trying to figure out what a puddle on the garage floor was, so I got down on the floor and licked up a little bit like a cat.

>It was battery acid from a golf cart that had been parked there earlier.

>Mystery fluid all over the engine
>All fluids remain topped up
>It's been this way for 6 months

fugg that's me. i don't feel like pulling the head though

>shove dick in tailpipe
>remote start
>dick gets harder
>dreps cum all over garage
Feels fine to me

Maybe its sweating because its nervous. Is there a hot Miata parked near it?

I turned my car off before bad went to serious, replaced the radiator and thermostat and all's good, but judging from the weephole on the waterpump dripping coolant I think that's on its way out.

>tastes like water
im /worried/ OP is about to die

>he doesn't have a strong enough bond with his car to have tasted all fluids that go into it.

>start car
>keep in neutral to let windows clear
>idling at 1k
>whoops now we are at 500
>back to 1k
>this repeats for like 5 seconds
>car stalls in neutral

nani the fuck

Is a car stolen if the person selling it on Craigslist doesn't have the keys or the title?

Under what other circumstances could someone be selling a car without a title or a key? You think he found it in the woods?

Either your TPS is fucked or more likely, you have a torn gasket somewhere on the intake manifold after your MAF that's letting in more air than the car thinks there is.

Welcome to my fucking drive. Thankfully reving it cooled it so i'll be replacing water pump/thermostat this weekend.

Your MAF is worn out or you have a boost/ air intake leak. Your fuel pump could be worn out too

>launch from red light like a tard
>Attempt to shift into 2nd
>Can't physically put it into 2nd
>Lower rpm and rev match into gear
>Tranny still bites a bit but it lets me in 2nd

I think my syncro might be a little worn out

Dumb fuck probably threw it away but most likely its stolen especially if it is priced very low

He's asking for $500.
It's a '94 Honda Civic Hatchback that has 60k miles on it and looks brand new. It has impeccable looking leather seats, completely clean interior, and the engine bay is spotless. Same goes for the exterior. Paint job looks like it just rolled out of the factory and it looks like it has brand new Goodyear white letter tires as well.
You'd swear that no one has ever driven it.
Obviously it's fishy as fuck that he doesn't have keys or a title to it. What's also a bit unnerving is that he needs the money by tomorrow because he's supposedly getting evicted from his apartment, but the car isn't parked in his apartment complex.

It just has bad news written all over. Too good to be true.

>60k
>$500
Stay far away

If the guy has the title and even if something is broken, I’d still get it for $500. Mechanical work is peanuts compared to cosmetic and if it’s legit then it’s worth it. If he can’t produce the title then I’d stay away.

>taste
Wat?

>coolant icicles coming from radiator hose
I am very fucking worried

You don't post something like that without telling us how mutilated it made you