/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #316

"Emergency Maintenance Again" edition

Last Thread:

>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but we're missing the good ol' days.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC:myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG:dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB:dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB:animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD:fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC:www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG:wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/(outdated)
DB:wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB:www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD:www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

I better get some good compensation for this.

Last time they gave a gacha ticket, honestly I think we should get more than that this time.

Last time there was no event happening so we will probably get a drink this time.

Better be either a full drink or more than one mini if it is.

we get 1 DX drink.

Not bad, not bad

Remember to change the spoiler joke next time, newfriends.

I tried my best.

And I appreciate it enough to point out your mistake.

Not enough desu. I want tickets too.

There's gonna be yet another maint later. Wonder what's going on.

The fashion show event coinciding with the other one might be messing them up.

>notified maint
We're not getting shit for this one.

my alt

I like this plant accessory. Too bad I wasn't able to get any on my main account, opted for two backgrounds instead.

Which DG VA is best?

Each one has personalities where they're the best of the three, but generally I find Kakuma Ai to be very good. Use the Voice Achievements voice samples, if you have some, to check out each voice with each personality if you're trying to make a decision.

Which VA is best at which personality?

In my opinion, it's like this:
Standard - Kakuma Ai or Akesaka Satomi
Friendly - Kakuma Ai
Tomboy - Nanjo Yoshino
Gentle - Akesaka Satomi
Pure - Kakuma Ai
Intelligent - Nanjo Yoshino or Kakuma Ai
Tsundere - Nanjo Yoshino
Sweet - Nanjo Yoshino
Yandere - Kakuma Ai
Princess - Kakuma Ai
Bossy - Akesaka Satom
Chuuni - Nanjo Yoshino

These are just which voices fit the most, based on things like how old I think the personality acts or the tone they hit and stuff like that. Any of the three VAs for any personality is respectable, really.

AI AI AI AI AI!
only ai

Eehhhh, but don't you want some variety?

Satomi > all

I only have one girlfriend!

Oh, well, that's alright then.

>have more girlfirends than VAs
It bothers me.

This. Meanwhile HoshiKare has several top male seiyuu including a couple of oyaji options even though it surely makes less money.

Shouldn't a fujo pandering game be literally a Yen printing machine?

>fujo
It's not gay, the NPCs and boyfriends are interested in feMC-chan. Either way it would if the art didn't look like it came from the 90's.

if the art looked like dg, I'd play it
I'd take care of a small boy

You were wrong. We got another ticket and a DX.

It would be if it was any good, but AMB don't put effort into any of their games any more.

>have been scripting MCC for 3 years
>turns out im lvl 105 now only socializing and recommending every day.

Do they even bother banning people?

give scripts so I can be extra dead please

Which facial expression is used during the DG contests?

Oh, Box-kun, I'm so happy! Yes, yes I'll marry you~!
Cute boy though.

Who is the cutest Master and why is it Lolice?

The DG browser play version has changed to ver13. Remember to update your user agents.

Ded masters aren't cute

Zombie moe!

Are zombies cute?

They won't as long as they're not losing money

The new DG icon looks so much better than the old one it's making me consider reinstalling the app

>hating on default-chan

This is me thinking about DB

Bring back default-chan she's the reason I started playing.

She looks awful.

This hair combo looks horrible

up

Dream Girlfriend NP hacks where

If you find them let me know.

Dressing my girls feels like a chore... ;_;

This is me playing these games.

Loose side buns though...

I hope that they'll release a hairstyle similar to that one soon

Is there any cute lesbean game out there? I can only find games with a male protagonist or otome games (or some gay shit with two dudes).

There's no market for this.

Nobody is gonna make a fucking game for a minuscule fraction of a fraction of total population of dykes. They get like 5 players.

Yuri is shit anyway.

>this one player who always gives likes within 15 minutes after the reset
Non-/mkg/ players make the best friends.

Learn Japanese and play the original versions of MCC and DG. They let you choose the player's gender in Japan but couldn't be bothered bringing that over to English

Looks like you were wrong as usual, /r9k/.

There's like only 9 hours left to get your DG contest entry in.

I feel so bad when my friend list gets full.
Why can't I just be friends with everyone? ;-;

I wanna be friends with you!

Maybe we're already friends!

I don't have friends.

I hope we are ~

>tfw no /mkg/ buddy

It's not like DG or MCC are that pushy about player gender.

ded.

This

We already got 2 DX drinks and a gacha ticket.

Zombie moe thread

Why are the first three such shitty quality?

first 3 are owner's posts, last one is my screenshot. maybe my image combiner resized them poorly to match.

Guess the owner is retarded.

good night mkg

sleep well!

post something good next time kthx

>10 roll option in Event Memorial Gacha 4
>AMB doesn't even have the decency to toss in a free roll or give it a bulk discount

I think that's how the other memorial gachas were, though they were cheaper at 20 AP instead of 50 AP, so a 10-pull for those were already dirt cheap.

>Event Memorial Gacha 4
Fucking newfags getting all my oldfag items. Fuck you AMB.

It's people like you that keeps things from ever getting re-released, or re-released at stupidly high exchange rates, so fuck you too.

>re-released
Event items obviously have a level of exclusivity, or at least should have. What's the point of trying to get rare rank items if they aren't rare? It undermines the fundamental core concept of artificial scarcity that events run on if you just fucking give the shit away later.

What ranking rewards have been rereleased? It's all gacha and achievement awards.

The actual rank items never get re-released anyway, so you don't have to worry about losing you pay to win exclusivity, but for everything else, especially for items that haven't been available for years, and for the fact that old players who do have them probably stopped playing, it's all the more reason to re-release them for the masses.

What's the point of items that are totally ungettable to some people? All items should be feasibly gettable, no matter how much work or money it takes. I don't really give a fuck if everyone else in the game has the same item as me if I really like it.

You don't understand the exclusivity bragging rights

I understand them, I just don't care. The only thing that matters is dressing up your waifu in pretty clothes.

High level achievement rewards and rare gacha items are comparable as well.

People pay for that? What the hell do you think the game runs on, if not the entire idea of exclusivity? You think whales pay out the ass for top 30 for fun?

Here, let's put it this way: If AMB isn't making money off it, then it's nothing more than a waste of server space. With time, demand for these items have only gone up, so it makes sense to re-release the items and make money off them again.

As a side note, the memorial gachas are an EN exclusive thing, because apparently the JP player base is full of elitist fucks like you who would just complain about exclusivity over rolling.

Just another way in which JP is better.

Is the stuff in the memorial gachas only from the past year or from random events? I always wonder if the face scars from that Halloween even will ever be rereleased.

Random events from about three years ago.

I hope all your top 30s make you go bankrupt.

Why not just be happy more people can enjoy nice items too?

Fuck 'em, newfag filth.

Why should I care? What other people want is irrelevant to me and I want to keep my exclusive items. You sound like a SJW cuck.

Do you play any other mobages, mkg?