>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1766493
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Nessa gets updated model

>Witch still has potato feet straight out of skyrim

Life is suffering

>mfw /poeg/ is so obsessed with Dark Pact Berserker that they will never find the povertycore 10 chaos 1 million dps build

>Invasion league
>Day 1
>level 12 merveil caverns
>Pocrupine invader 1 shots me in 1 player damage from Offscreen

Reminder not to play HC

is PoB on console yet?

xth for my boi

WTB a half decent Necromancer build for 3.0

asssin, singularity, rare wand with flat damage

blasphemy elemental weakness, assassin's mark

there

>Dark Pact
sacrifices your own life to deal damage

>Charged Dash
perfect to charge into death or die while you charge up

>Storm Burst
a channeled lightning skill, surely this will go well vs reflect

Why are all the new skills shitcore oriented?

Iif you need to post a reminder that you're a shitter and we should not follow your path, it's okay, we're here 4 u

pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1766493

Hello my allies and compatriots

I wish to play righteous fire in 3.0 probably as a berserker, is there any objectives to former notion or may I proceed?

yes because you can outplay a thing you can't even see

Uh...did you read the patch notes? Assassin doesn't exist anymore

I still don't have a build

Except most Affix tiers are separated by 10 levels so the majority of these bosses offer absolutely nothing.

soulmantle/tukohama 4 CRIT DP totem >> selfcast DP

Has PoB updated yet?

repost with 'cumpatriots' and we'll help

What fun starter build are you guys doing?

Only if you're a cute trap

Aspect of Carnage applies to RF's degen so you need 10% more life regen for no real reason; what's with the obsession with Berserker? Is that a new meme I'm out of the loop on?

Cyclone Slayer

only on xbox so far

t. shitter that deludes himself with pathofbuilding

eh, i'll give you DP instructions

Wraeclast...

>Factoring chaining into your DPS
ugh

why do you play an objectively inferior game mode then come whine about it on a cantonese shadow puppet theater board? millennials...

well yeah people that dont die before level 12 and try to give life advise can do all SORTS of things

the existence of softcore is the one thing keeping this game from reaching true greatness

t. PT

Define a new "hardcore-oriented" skill which isn't a copy of already existing skill.
If it's too gimmicky, then you will die, if it's super practical, then it's a recolor of Fireball.

Are you saying a 1000 DPS monsterr with an offscreen ability is balanced

>links a pre 3.0 build

The large spammable heal on demand would be able to push you through some stuff that might be hard otherwise, the 10% increased damage taken would definitely matter but RF has a pretty good time staying alive.

Completely broken

Berserker Dark Pact is the new hotness though.

this game is fuckin' EASY

did I get meme'd and this is one of those games that doesn't really start until you reach endgame?

>triple Fireball's DPS
>chaos damage, so no reflect or resistances to worry about

uhh...guys?

That's a lot of crab meat

the game has gradually grown easier and easier due to GGG caving in to reddit.

endgame is harder yeah, but the game could be so much better

how the fuck are they going to loot

>i can't copy and paste a link into PoB
Are you really that dumb? If you read the patch note you would know that minions got a straight buff anyway. It will be better than whatever is shown.

>the only spell that actively kills you if you keep channeling

Massive Nerf incoming.

SRS

Nice job GGG posting a completely wrong version of a gem and then taking an hour explaining its mechanics.

DP + Spell Totem

Does that do damage based on totem life? I would assume so but you can never be sure

Yes, if it casts at all, it'd be based off Totem life because it scales off the Totem's (Caster) HP. Totem HP also just got dropped 45%, so don't do it.

kek ggg are a fucking mess

hahahaha DP RF shitters btfo

Stop theorycrafting bad build, shitters. More importantly, what is our girl playing?

give them credit they're an indie company and they're gonna fix it

>Quick note: The damage is actually half of what we posted. Stay sane exiles!

Painfully.

>This gem is still subject to change 2 days away from release
THEN WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU TEST IT IN YOUR 2-MONTH BETA YOU STUPID FUCKS ISNT THAT THE WHOLE POINT OF A BETA

>shitcrows are STILL talking about dark pact

"i've been told reddit freaked out and we need to make balance changes. don't worry, since we don't have a balance team they'll be untested and appear arbitrary!"

Assuming a loss of something like 100% more damage the noncrit variant ends up around 300-400K DPS against bosses in budget gear while the crit version has about 600-700K with 3K less life.

I would still play the noncrit version in HC, That damage is more than enough to deal with new boss healthpools.

Looks gay, I just want to vaal cyclone things into a fire toilet

wait a moment, isn't charged dash a strictly better movement skill than whirling blades and flame dash combined? can cross gaps, insane range and has a fat +40% more attack speed multiplier

>DP + Spell Totem
>Does that do damage based on totem life?
Yes, but less so than the totem size

Probably added chaining to self cast and reduced the damage

I can see the PR people rushing to throw up news at Reddit/Twitter/forum to spice up the general hype and ending making a fucking mess.

As with the dev team needed more work since they definitely wasn't already fixing bugs and etc of late minute.

How can you chain to yourself? That doesn't even make sense.

DP isn't always gay

Honestly this sounds like what happened, some guy posted a 2.5m shaper DPS build with mirror gear in that thread and they freaked out and realized they needed to nerf it.

They dont even fucking know what the new values are going to be yet.

It appears so

>I can see the PR people rushing to throw up news at Reddit/Twitter/forum to spice up the general hype

thanks for your delusions, exile

even with totem life cut in half the skill is still OP thanks to the inbuilt more multiplier. dont be a sheep bleating tard

It jumps to an enemy repeats off them?
Try to be creative

>huh oh players are already theorycrafting good builds with this yet to be released skill
>we can't have that, send Mark to "balance" it

GGG you dumb fucking niggers.
>Oh yeah it totally scales off of player life.

Of course. Gay is choice after all, I could take a few guys in my ass just for fun and not be attracted to them or their gender.

Yup. their 'beta test' was posting a lvl 20 gem to reddit. what an awful place to work

Hmm, if only there was a class that could leech 200k health every second...

If they do that, self-cast would be even more overpowered. Each chain explodes, so that means you get more damage and you get to shotgun your explosions. Chaining on self-cast won't happen unless they completely change how it works.

>Sacrifices 6% of Skeleton's Life to deal that much Chaos Damage
>If there are no Skeletons in range Sacrifices 6% of Player's Life to deal that much Chaos Damage
It's pretty clear.

>once we know what they are

WTF GGG get your shit together

Well yeah, NOW it is, this is what they posted before.

Nice job not reading any of the posts in the past hour, it was confirmed about 15 minutes ago it scales off player life with no skeletons in range.

So Assasssin, is now the highest DPS class, by like 1% over a pathfinder

Why not just play pathfinder

So how are they going to ruin Dark Pact?

>less base damage
>less more damage
>less target life %
>no target life %

sure, if you make up your own greentext words and insert them where you want

that screenshot came from BEX post that was edited a few minutes ago, its the latest version dimwit

my new favorite post

>channel vs a target
>it goes invulnerable
>you now degen for 6% x your cast speed until you release

3 second cast time
takes 50% of your max health
damage modifier is now -30%

The background in this screenshot just proves that GGG had no idea that the skill was broken until that preview was posted.

Theyre scrambling to nerf the skill with less than 48 hours to launch. Expect it to be shit because GGG cant do last minute balancing.

while all the normaloids were distracted by dark pact, i've concocted a gamebreaking ball lightning build

Remove chain.

Redshit doesn't have an edited at time, how the fuck am I supposed to know what is current, especially when you have two faggot devs contradicting eachother.

>There are people in this thread who aren't gonna SRS first build in order to fund their second build and actively post against it.

Who /retard/ here?

>ball lightning
nice 15 minute strand runs user

>design this super creative skill that can be used by summoners if they sacrifice their army
>rework summon skeleton(s) extensively to allow this
>everyone just disregards the skeleton part and focuses on self-casting
Design failure of the decade? It's meant to be a chaos/summoning spell except everyone will only use it as a chaos spell. What a waste of dev time.

I hate SRS. Tried it once and caught cancer.

SRS got nerfed to shit though