Official Website:
shadowverse.com/

Tool for deckbuilding and card checking
shadowverse-portal.com/

Useful Links: pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Old

Other urls found in this thread:

challonge.com/svgwonderland4
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.63dQ4.63dQ4.63fqI.63fqI.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.63kiy.63kiy.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6ItyC.6ItyC.6ItyC.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY#_=_
shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.63dQ4.63dQ4.63dQ4.63fqI.63fqI.63fqI.63iGi.63iGi.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.63kiy.63kiy.63kiy.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY
steamcharts.com/app/453480#All
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is KYS os aggro bats+Carabosse better for climbing? Fuck I wish the meta would settle. I refuse to play Eachtar.

Play forestcraft or else arisa will hang herself

kys shadowniggers

>play DShit
>get roped
I'm glad even the Japs do this.

>Tournament signups
challonge.com/svgwonderland4

Please note the slightly different time/date and that there are no bans this week.

>play dshift
>rope longer because 3 turns in a row

Pls someone post a rune deck. I need to do my dailies and I can't win for shit with Dshift.

Reroll?

Cute posting, best posting.

>DNiggery
>Juri
He deserves to be roped for the rest of his life.

You don't need to play Eachtar to climb.

Shadow and Blood are both basically cheating as they did in RoB, ToG and now WD. Just play any of these or Nep if you want to cuck to a butthurt extend every Control deck trying to chemo aside from Dshift. Either way, you'll be a uncontestable asshole.

Play Dshift vs Haven

He keeps his whole hand.

Aria on 2. I kaleidoscope it.

Aria again on 3. I kaleidoscope it.

Aria + Hallowed on 4 so it'll pop next turn.

I kaleidoscope it.

He concedes.

DOHOHOHO

Yes. Check the guide in the imgur link in the pastebin in the OP if you haven't already.

I don't know about bats but I'm at 5.5k masters with KYS right now, top 200.

>go second
>lose

great game

wonder why everyone is quitting again :^)

>RoB

Why is Discord always so happy though being a fucking plague?

>this meme again

Would you mind posting your list? I have my own but I feel like I have to get extremely lucky with my draws to win matches, even with 2 Soul Dealers.

Probably KYS. Carabosse is still good though every time I face them, they either lose cause of no pp gain or win cause they pulled the right cards to finish.

Aggro bats turn 4-5 cancer.

P-post yours first.

nerf yurius

powerless NO MORE!

>2 soul dealers
>2

were yurius toch u cry bb

It says any roll with at least 3 legendaries from the list is a good roll, that's why I asked.

This.

I don't run any in my vengeance deck.

Need a quick concede, thanks!

Thank you Vampy-chan!

Actually, it's not bad. I had forgotten that Snow White was nerfed, so she can be turned into anything you want. You can also vial animated Jeanne and Mythrill Golem (that are both useless cards) to make other legendaries, since they give you lots of vials for being animated.

>two animated leggos

hnnggggggg

Albert, Cerb and Snow White are all top tier in their respective decks, and Saha is useful too. IDK I'd keep.

true bandwagoner

This is what I'm running right now. Suggestions would be appreciated.

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.63dQ4.63dQ4.63fqI.63fqI.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.63kiy.63kiy.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6ItyC.6ItyC.6ItyC.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6IwOI.6IwOI.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY#_=_

>play other cancer
>still complaining about a 7PP when games end as fast
It takes effort to be this triggered.

I'd tell you to reroll if the Jeanne and Golem weren't animated.
Jeanne + Flute and Golem + LotF are any 2 legendaries you want, since those cards are all useless.
Snow White can also be turned into any legendary you want, since she has been nerfed and gives you 3500 vials when liquified.
This is probably fine to keep.

>BKB in vengeance
stop

>Devil of Vengeance

WTF

Low quantity roll but high quality with all the animated cards and Cerb/Albert/Snow White.

Keep Cerb, Albert, and Sahaquiel.
Snow White can be kept or vialed if you don't care about Haven. Snow White is useful but she can be more useful as a strong finisher lego for any class rather than a value 2-drop for Haven.

>dragonsong flute
>animated jeanne d'arc
>animated mythril golem
>lord of the flies
Vial all that when you know what to craft. That's 7000 vials right there. 10500 vials with Snow White.

>Good card

WTF

Suggestions for replacements would be great.

u wot?

>vialing animated cards
>ever

Don't troll the noobs please.

What makes Carabosse better than Phantom Cat for those decks? I thought people said Cat completely powercreeped Bosse as a 6 drop draw+damage card?

shadowverse-portal.com/deck/1.6.63dOg.63dOg.63dOg.6BFgM.6BFgM.6BFgM.6F3pC.6F3pC.6F3pC.5_p-4.5_p-4.5_p-4.6BIrA.6BIrA.6BIrA.63dQ4.63dQ4.63dQ4.63fqI.63fqI.63fqI.63iGi.63iGi.5_pFg.5_pFg.5_pFg.63kiy.63kiy.63kiy.6FB7o.6FB7o.6FB7o.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.6F6Fm.63i_Q.63i_Q.63i_Q.6IyqY.6IyqY
you want a vengeance activator on turn 4, not that shit

You don't have enough 3-drops. I'd cut Yurius and Hungering Horde to 2 to fit at least 6 3-drops.

Caraboose doesn't require you to run neutral cards and she has a bigger booty.

Is this a homebrew or something? Looks like RoB meta desu.

>useless cosmetic shit
>garbage unplayable cards
You have literally 0 reason to keep that shit, especially as a new player.

My wife in the OP!

they're extremely rare though.

God job runebro. I hope you bm'd him too.

>literally already on page 6

dead game dead thread

great patch cybabbies

Your wife pleases old mages for spellboost.

what a surprise... it's almost as if... they ignored... the real problem

Just a reminder that animals have to drink from this water and these disgusting elves are always bathing in it

>tfw too retarded to play dshift

Cygames will keep nerfing everyone else but neutral, shadow and blood. Tove and Spawn were obvious scapegoats. Bapho was a meme for everything but Spawn too. Another scapegoat.

S E X Y

E

X

Y

P O S E

O

S

E

Lunacraft

hot

If you want clean water, come out turn 2

Fucking elfscum

IGUZO

>three turns in a row
Make it so at the end of the turn after you play Dimension Shift you lose the game.

>he can't handle losing to the real thinking man's deck

I have a bad habit of getting into CCG's at a bad time in their meta. I got into MTG during Battle For Zendikar, and I got into Shadowverse with Alice in Wonderland.

Even if people in this general are saying Shadowverse is a dead game, or bitching about this or that, I personally am having a lot of fun with Shadowverse as a new player.

thinking man's deck is neutral elves

It's unironically good right now, though. People in this general always have something to cry about.

The meta is decent after the nerfs. Don't listen to the retards, the nerfs did a lot to improve this game.

Alice meta is great for newcomers tho.
I think thats why cygames went with it.
Neutral engine can get easy and fun wins in pretty much any craft.

This has to be one of the worse card games I ever played. You miss a single 2 drop and you fucking lost.

Heloo newfags. Current meta may be new for you but not for us.

this place has really become reddit huh

>It's unironically good
>loses 8 months of player growth in one

Proving my point.

Getting "veteran" oldfags salty is just another redeeming quality of the set.

A lot of the old players are just burned out by now.
It's actually a common occurance in online CCGs. The combination of fast games and an almost never ending grind, causes players to get tired of the game and in turn come to hate the meta or whatever is stronger than their current favourite deck.
For anyone who is new to the game, it's obviously going to be a fun experience. They haven't seen shadow dominate in ToG or the crazy highroll Daria matches during RoB. It's all fun until you spend a couple months playing.

the meta (at least for the moment) is unironically the best its been for awhile now
but this is crybaby and victim complex central, so you won't hear that from a lot of people here

as someone who has been playing since DE i actually like this meta

The meta is fantastic right now this game is really good I was so tired of HS ugh btw how do I edit my post on Veeky Forums?

>getting everyone, including the very people who started the game, to quit is a good thing

loving
every
laugh

>IT'S JUST OLD PLAYERS LEAVING
>Largest player gain of any expansion pack
>Largest player exodus of any expansion pack

steamcharts.com/app/453480#All

:^)

It's simple; Shadow and Blood are known cancers for multiple expansions and Cygames did nothing to stop it despite nerfing only Daria. If you're enjoying this meta is because you're back to be a vampyshitter instead of a Neutral spawn cuck one.

don't bother with leddit

Its just faggots leaving. Be they new or old.

with all the true unganiggery back, dirt rune feels worthless now

D0?

High masters here. The deck variety is astonishing.

>bullies all control decks away
>wonders why all the aggro come back
You are a nice kind of retard.

Luna's looking pretty stacked there

How did they not nerf eachtar?
I just dont

>Ladder reset
You're getting matched with no Masters as well. Anyway, it's been not even 3 days yet.

Can I get a concede please?

blatant bias

I'm at 6k score and have only met fellow masters so far.

Thanks very much.