CIVIC vs MAZDA3?

The most difficult question of all questions.
Choose wisely, Veeky Forums

neither. new shitboxes are for cucks

Civic if u care about power, Mazda3 for all else.

Get a Renault Megane instead

Hyundai Elantra, unironically. Those two are drastically overpriced for what they are. If you need a new shitbox just get an Elantra it's 95% as capable and more reliable than the Honda and can be had new for less than $15,000 as dealers offer a bajillion incentives on them. Then pocket the $6,000 you saved and put that towards a fun car.

mazda no contest

Diesel Cruze hatch

New Mazda 3s are super nice inside. They look a whole lot better than Hondas for what its worth.
A real head to head comparison would come down to how you option each one out.

just test drive both and choose. there is no wrong answer just what's comfy to (you).

Mazda 3 base is 17k where I live.
interior is pretty cheap feeling though.

mazda 3. I own one

>buying french trash

the mazda looks happy but the harder you look, the more pissed off it looks

mazzzdaaaa

Busrider detected

Long time Honda dickrider here.
Would take the Mazda no questions asked

faggot

Mazda. Civic is probably technically better but it is too hideous to buy.

depend which one you take but I you want an auto get a mazda because with the civic you get a cvt.

>cvt on civic
get a mazda 3

Civic, i think mazdas are ugly and civics are more powerfull

alright, more for me then

Mazduh is better
Honduh is better

They both suck

French is still better than German

>mazda 3s are ugly
objectively wrong

current new shit boxes are too edgy looking
current mazda 3 is somewhat moree refinded and no cvt

Civic is much more expensive to insure where I'm from since it's the go-to fuccboi car.

I'd go for the Mazda 3 if limited to one of them, otherwise I'd just get a golf.

Mazda 3 no contest.

Dear lord that uglyness

The new Civic looks like a 13 year old boy designed it and the Mazda is an actual very good looking car

Civic no contest.

especially the base 2.0 Civic

multi-port fuel injected naturally aspirated K20engine in the base Civic LX trumps MAZDA3 in durability, reliability and engine quality after 150,000 miles. A MPFI base k20 civic engine will look very clean inside while the Mazda Skyactiv engine is already choking on carbons at 150,000 miles

and also, the Civic base can be had with 6 speed manual. You can even swap the stock shifter mechanism with the Civic Type R shifter mechanism (see CivicX forums) for high quality and more entertaining gear shifting that Honda manuals are known for.

Funny, that's what a cuck would say.

Why can't the japs make good-looking cars ffs?

golf